RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So u a Wayne Fan Huh? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236406)

Young Kidd (LM) 10-28-06 04:48 PM

LMAO!!!! ahah Zone..blahahahah..that shit was funny..lol

Rock is pretty homo sometimes...

Flip 10-29-06 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah'Ject
Man you can tell that's photoshopped I never like wayne, tis fynny but it is, look closely, the hand wayne's shaking aint birdmans, birdman been photoshopped in

omg go look at my thread of this and theres the interview...they asked birdman about it and he answered...so yea..its not

Blay'all 10-29-06 06:40 PM

yall are missing my point... nobody said that YOU did this shit with your family, but the point is that doesnt mean another man can't do it.

and Apexx, you buy into wayyyy too much shit without any evidence... you're saying that that picture makes Cam'ron GAY?? lol, grow up son... even if i gave a gay dude a hug, that still doesnt make me gay, welcome to the real world... some people are actually gay, and it has nothing to do with sitting next to a "transvestite" at an awards show... and you can stop talking about homosexuality like its a disease.

∆ P E X X 10-29-06 09:51 PM

say what??? since when are photographs crossed off the evidence list? If i had a picture of you wit dick in your mouth, i bet you'd say that ain't evidence either.

and i think cam's plane don't fly 100% straight long before this pic, and for a lot more reasons than the love of pink in an environment wher epink is notoriously gay.

damn, i'm so sick of halfwitts thinkin the first time they see me do something means it's the first time i did it

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 10-29-06 10:00 PM

im homophobic as ol hell
down with qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

~Luciano~ 10-29-06 10:55 PM

damn...i made this thread a few dayz ago

aint kno it had 5 pages lol

but this mad old

cats was talkin bout this when the hot boyz was together

Mad Dog 10-30-06 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
you make it sound liek there's no gay people in rap when rap is the gayest industry in the music biz.

ooooohhh, now i see why you're stickin up for these dudes. you got lil wayne in your sig!

rap may be the gayest industry in the music biz...

...but...

...pop definitely has the most faggots in it :thumbup:

Blay'all 10-30-06 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
say what??? since when are photographs crossed off the evidence list? If i had a picture of you wit dick in your mouth, i bet you'd say that ain't evidence either.

and i think cam's plane don't fly 100% straight long before this pic, and for a lot more reasons than the love of pink in an environment wher epink is notoriously gay.

damn, i'm so sick of halfwitts thinkin the first time they see me do something means it's the first time i did it

yeah, Cam'Ron and Lil Wayne are both gay, you know everything about a bunch of rappers you've never met, the pope's satanic, and im a "halfwitt" :rolleyes:

∆ P E X X 10-30-06 01:26 PM

^^well now you finally came to your senses.

don't be mad at me cuz your heroes are gay b. are you homophobic or somethin? why you don't like em as much when you find out they got sugar in they tank?