RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RobKilla... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238891)

-TeamOne- 01-03-07 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
ight man, i'm gonna show you how you implied that what i was saying was wrong.

now see that implies that what i said was wrong.
now how the fuck are you gonna argue against something that you agree with!!!!

fuckin dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
law was simply sayin u were IGNORANT about TeamOne

EXACTLY, i dont know why apexx cant comprehend simple ass shit

Zone Out 01-03-07 01:23 PM

Chipmunk soundin mothafucka?
Who the hell?
I dont rap with J Summers nigga

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:27 PM

prah...... u know, the 12 year old baby that kills u on every track...

Nynth Degree 01-03-07 01:29 PM

TeamOne don't know how I be gettin down.

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:30 PM

TeamOne = The Greatest

Nynth Degree 01-03-07 01:32 PM

Shit, errbody wants me on their roster now. [/people's champ]

Zone Out 01-03-07 01:40 PM

Lol, ok.
Im glad he does.
That's my nig.

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:49 PM

................ catch u later

TeamOne 01-03-07 01:56 PM

and sorry for beatin ur "nig" in that one battle and exposin him as a biter...

im sorry about that one, i guess my "wackness" rubbed off on him...

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 02:24 PM

Quote:
since wen does a group need to be a label to perform a concert??? apexx, u prove more and more how blah blah blah blah

yadda yada yadda man, you compared M.A.S. being a label, to team one putting on a show. and then as it blows up in your face, you backpeddle saying "oh wait, i wasn't implying anything like that!"

d'fuck outta here man
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-

EXACTLY, i dont know why apexx cant comprehend simple ass shit

you already admitted you're not makin no moves, and you already admitted you're not a label. so how is apexx ignorant about team one when everything i said was right.

TeamOne 01-03-07 02:34 PM

lmfao........ ur just a complete idiot... backpedlin?? u were sayin mas was makin moves... and i was sayin that teamone will be performin a show before MAS is even officially a label....

and wen is a show thats gonna come with a mixtape, live cd, live dvd, sponsored by red bull, vitamin water, mcdonalds, and hosted by island def jam not makin any moves

so, yea, STEP THE FUCK OFF :)

-TeamOne- 01-03-07 02:39 PM

lmao

#1 we NEVER admitted to not making moves

#2 we can't admit to something that we never said

your ignorant about TeamOne because you dont know SHIT about us

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 02:39 PM

BAAAAHAHHAHHAHH yeah? wheres it at? no flyers? no notices? nobododies heard of it? Or you?? lmao ok man. with the complete lack of proof and evidence and skill you have, i call BIGTIME bullshit

TeamOne 01-03-07 02:46 PM

wen the website is up.... i can show u, if u really think im lyin... cuz u know, uve never made assertions with no proof... im still kinda waitin for the track where jay z sed he sent a hit out on cam, or the track where cam sed jay sent a hit out on him....

but anyways... if u wanna look it up.... ull see that the metro in chicago has a sponsoring contract with both Red Bull and that Vitamin water company... please try and call my bluff... i wanna see how much of a retard u can look like....

tell me wen i start backpedlin

∆ P E X X 01-03-07 03:05 PM

Quote:
wen the website is up.... i can show u, if u really think im lyin... cuz u know, uve never made assertions with no proof... im still kinda waitin for the track where jay z sed he sent a hit out on cam, or the track where cam sed jay sent a hit out on him....

when i feel like going out of my way to bring you up to snuff on what happened dumb long ago, i'll do that. but in the mean time, i could give a fuck less about what some herby ass fucking nerd knows or doesn't know.

Quote:
but anyways... if u wanna look it up.... ull see that the metro in chicago has a sponsoring contract with both Red Bull and that Vitamin water company... please try and call my bluff... i wanna see how much of a retard u can look like....

tell me wen i start backpedlin

nah, you see, lol i don't doubt that companies are putting their name on a show that's going on somewhere. i just doubt it has anything to do with any of them giving a flying fuck about YOU lmao. them nigas ain't aks for you lmao, somebody put you on and you got in.

and lets take a count of how many exclusive fuxjustanerd tracks will be played lmao...