RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Chillin (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245999)

Adam 04-16-08 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
you actually try and play horrible text battling spits on a gutiar? No wonder your making so much money from music. Congrats :thumbup:

No, that's just where I started to learn and then elevated and now I write actual songs in my spare time.

For somebody I actually beat in text and have more text wins and more audio battles than even though I've only been in one... you sure do talk a lot of shit. :thumbup:

In-Vision 04-16-08 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Not sure, I rock a Dell.

If it's not, sign up to Doyle's Room or Absolute. I play on them all.

I'm going to go work out for a bit...and than i'll be back and try to figure it out...what stakes?
50/100?

Adam 04-16-08 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
I'm going to go work out for a bit...and than i'll be back and try to figure it out...what stakes?
50/100?

Whatever you want man.

Cola 04-16-08 05:13 PM

Congrats, you have a really good text record....and still no life.

Adam 04-16-08 05:15 PM

If you consider doing what I enjoy no life... sure?

I used to like to make fun of people and got practice writing while I did it. You just come here to argue with people better than you... I'd consider that no life personally.

Cola 04-16-08 05:19 PM

lol, ok dude...keep on contradicting yaself...this shit is better than comedy central

Adam 04-16-08 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Aphilly
lol, ok dude...keep on contradicting yaself...this shit is better than comedy central

How'd I contradict myself? I didn't in anyway, not sure you know what that word means.

But dude, just promise me you'll raise your kid the exact opposite of you so the world doesn't have to deal with another stupid fuck.

Cola 04-16-08 05:24 PM

no way, i'm gonna raise her just like you so that way she'll end up being the greatest magician in the world!!! and she can have a 25-0 text record and lead her crew to an undefeated history, that all people on rapverse will have to remmeber and cheerish.......BHAHAHHWWHAHAHHAHA

I'm gonna go watch some NFL network...you have fun gambling your money away and once your done maybe you can show off some more of those "league" championship rings. That ring look's like you won a game at the special olympics and that was your reward. hahaha, your still a lame.

Kirk 04-17-08 10:45 PM

Red Bull is the best.

Lay. 04-29-08 12:57 PM

ROFL LMAO! ...haha I jus read this whole thread. Red bull...is prolly my hero.

p.s. Philly, why do you hate red bull..but then rock in your sig ahh ma dogs Nos n Red bull we running your life!..doesn make sense.

Cola 04-29-08 03:58 PM

lol, cuz its a joke. Obviously me and bull and nos aint freidns. So i'm just goign to tell everyoen that we are freinds. :love:

Chris Stylez 04-29-08 06:02 PM

Straight but small pic. If penis where pics. Yours would be straight. but VERY.....VERY......VERY......VERY....VERY....

Small....lol j/p straight pics. Congrats on being a daddy. But icould be a father right now. I llove money to much but i hope to love my kids even more.....WORD TO YA ALPHABETE BITCHES!!!