RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Latin Kitten Post Here. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250770)

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-18-09 10:49 PM

lemme ask jet a question,how many u been doin audio?

Cola 06-18-09 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
If I repeated that again. You would have too. And this is sad my bitch. So so sad. For sum one I dunno 8 ft tall, you sure act like the type to break your neck fallin off a sidewalk.

If you seriously think youre better.......buy urself a hockey helmet and go back to class

Better....Than...You

votes dont lie you faggot, and we both know its gotta hurt to talk that much shit, have like 8 years of experience and than get beat by a brand new first drop ever type of a guy...

BIOTCH!

The Jett 06-19-09 12:24 AM

Your proof they Lie.Dont you get that? People are laughin at you.....AND me, for even talkin to you

Cola 06-19-09 01:53 AM

Quote:
Your proof they Lie.Dont you get that? People are laughin at you.....AND me, for even talkin to you

im still beattting youuuuu

see, numbers dont lie, BIOTCH

The Jett 06-19-09 09:31 AM

They are laughing at you coke.

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-19-09 01:17 PM

u have yet to answer how many yrs u been doin audio

steve_swagger 06-19-09 03:29 PM

coke honestly jet is better than you

you dont even use beatz
the fact your winning 1-0 is no big feat onna site full of dick riders

i do thinks its funny your winning but your not better than jett sorry to say

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-19-09 04:39 PM

i say he wins just based on the fact that jetts been doin audios for like 5yrs+ n that was coke's first....how the HELL u gon come wit garbage like that after pumpin out audios for over 5 yrs rofl
he gotta get another hobby

steve_swagger 06-19-09 05:11 PM

this is true lol well im stumped lol

Cola 06-19-09 05:48 PM

exactly, i beating him

that means im better than him, even by his own defention

rofl

this ass clown goes around and talks about records ALLL fucking day, than when he gets beat, hes like...well battles dont tell the truth

WELL WHAT IS IT JETT? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?

fucking BIOTCH

The Jett 06-19-09 06:36 PM

I actually think they are doin it as a mockery. It is kinda funny......look at how pumped he is.

Cola 06-19-09 06:38 PM

Quote:
I actually think they are doin it as a mockery. It is kinda funny......look at how pumped he is.

only a retarded dumb fuck loser like yourself would think that people are voting against you to make me look good

rofl, YOUR AN IDIOT

The Jett 06-19-09 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i say he wins just based on the fact that jetts been doin audios for like 5yrs+ n that was coke's first....how the HELL u gon come wit garbage like that after pumpin out audios for over 5 yrs rofl
he gotta get another hobby

you been tryin to expose me for 5 yrs......maybe u should try a new outlet as well.....

and really.....you think I got up for a no beat battle against a no name kid on a mic for the first time? Really.....its just you and coke......enjoy your trip......gotta be good shit

The Jett 06-19-09 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
only a retarded dumb fuck loser like yourself would think that people are voting against you to make me look good

rofl, YOUR AN IDIOT

Dude they arent even listening........

Cola 06-19-09 06:39 PM

Quote:
you been tryin to expose me for 5 yrs......maybe u should try a new outlet as well.....

and really.....you think I got up for a no beat battle against a no name kid on a mic for the first time? Really.....its just you and coke......enjoy your trip......gotta be good shit

HAHAHA

now here it comes 'dude..i didn't even try'