RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   freestyle untraceble diss (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188704)

Cri$$tyle 05-26-05 11:34 AM

^ thankz

see this is what i mean l f s...people like you...daz...drakel etc

giving feedback like that will spark beef on the real

but it doesn't bother me really...yall only making yall selfs look stupid

As for the battles...i've been REAAAL busy, not that i'm 'afraid', cuz i havent seen much of drakels shit, yours or one step beyond...so i can't be 'intimidated' by what i havent seen

but anyways....i can't lose against someone as 'nameless' as you.....it's like your mother never conceived you properly.

she had to under go surgery when she had you lmfao...so instead they had 2 make you come out of her bottom

the *FLUSH*

wooooooo hahahahaha

p4ntzistheish 05-26-05 04:20 PM

And yet you have time to post replies inhere. Makes mewonder...btw I HIGHLY doubt you did any research because Drakel, Daz, OSB and I are among the best at OM's recently. But not tht you would agree because for some reason you seem to hate us because we gave bad feed to you. PM October 4th and ask him what he really thought. He said positive feedso you would rtf on his shit...OH wait Adrenaline did the same thing. Do you notice people give GOOD feed to get the favor returned, but the BAD feed didn't because you would just hate, as proven in my OM.

Kirk 05-26-05 04:22 PM

he declined my battle...

p4ntzistheish 05-26-05 04:25 PM

Mine timed out....10 DAYS!

Cri$$tyle 05-27-05 10:56 AM

I didnt decline your battle onse step...i just didnt turn up....are you so much of a desperate vigins you have to lie?

Yo listen up yall....i've been a little busy lately so much shit i have a life unlike yall....so when i get the TIME?...i'll set up the threads and merk yall individually

I aint ducking a few pigeon feathers, i dont even seen yall shit, so theres nothing to be afraid of.

HOLLA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

EsKalayde 05-27-05 11:38 AM

HOLY SHIT...this thing has like 79 replies...for this? DAMN YO...well now it's 80...

Cri$$tyle 05-29-05 11:06 AM

thankz^

uppin hahahaha

p4ntzistheish 07-08-07 02:59 PM

Wow whatever happened to this guy. This was fun. Can't believe he declined 3 weeks of battle time. haha. Good times.

KM 07-09-07 04:48 PM

wtf this is like 2 years old!!!!!....lol......well ........it flowed nice and was funny i was laughing at the humor....the punches are basic though not complexed at all....this 2 years ago though im sure this guy has elevated alot since then....~1~

p4ntzistheish 07-09-07 07:19 PM

Probably not. He was shit.

allikwarawkilla 07-11-07 12:47 AM

now i agree wit every1 here structure lacked but everything else was ok would been better if easier 2 read

MOB 07-24-07 06:27 PM

U need to get better Structure but it was decent i will give uthat!