RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Graduate (Still Goin' No Where) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161039)

Houdini 12-03-04 02:28 PM

Yo

I felt it fo rthe most part....But it seems 2 me that ur trying 2 hard 2 get Artist. Open mic of the month, It seems forced 6.5/10

Uppin

villagepimp 12-03-04 02:31 PM

iight man whatever... thanks for the honest feedback...
uppin'.

Houdini 12-03-04 02:33 PM

haha, Look man ur takin it the WRONG way, As for structure its set 2 perfection, Ur concept and shyt Is fine. The only thing that sweated me, was U PMIN' me 2 peep it. That is what made me think Ur "Title Hungry", Based on ur works....8.5/10

villagepimp 12-03-04 02:36 PM

reply... nah... I'm not tryin' to get it it's pretty much won... but I like to know what people think all together.

See unlike people like Anxiety & Preminition who want the open mic award so bad they just tell people to vote for them... I take in all the feedback and take y'alls advice and use it on the next open mic to make it better.

That's what I did following breathe when I wrote this I took the feedback from that, and applied it to Graduate.

And that's what I'll do for my next open mic.

But thanks for you expressing your concerns...

Houdini 12-03-04 02:40 PM

LOL, Uppin for this cat,

JRoy 12-03-04 02:44 PM

yea its pretty nice.....the chorus is kinda boring tho....everything else firm...i liked the vocab you used preticurlay the Second Verse...well keep it up..i'mma peep more....

overall-8.5/10...

peaCe~1~

villagepimp 12-03-04 02:45 PM

thanks for the feedback Infector...

Uppin' for more...

G Deuce 12-03-04 02:47 PM

Ight, you wanted my feedback, so here it is..............

The storyline was indepth and deep, but there were a couple of lines that I didn't understand at first, but reading on, I got the gist. The base of this open mic was your word play, it helped the paper flow in and out of each topic. However, the "bitches, stitches, snitiches" line is old, I have heard it too many times. You had a few metaphors, but I insist next time, add a little bit more than what you have.

I give it a

8.5/10

Very Good Open Mic

villagepimp 12-03-04 02:49 PM

lol... Deucy... there's more metaphors than you think... :)

Thanks for the feedback (finally)

Lil C 12-03-04 03:10 PM

lol i glanced at dis thing like 5 times n FINALLY read all of it..!! damn boi u got a lot of talent...i was REALLY feelin dis piece
good creativity, luvin da vocab(hot), lots of good multies n punches up in there also
keep droppin da hottness! 10/10

villagepimp 12-03-04 05:19 PM

thanks for the feedback.

fredunlimited333 12-03-04 05:28 PM

that song is hot- keep it up kid.

Conclusion 12-03-04 05:32 PM

I Fucking Hate Cat's That Give You a Shitty Feed Just So They Can Get Returned Feed, Luckily I Ain't One Of Them Kid's.
Structure-Bit Off But Was Enjoyable To Read Becos The Vocab & Reality Kept You reading.
Vocab-Simple, Hard hitting Vocab That Was Very Precise In Delivering Ya Message.
Story/Theme-I Liked The Concept Of The Verse, As I Said It Was Very Real & was Kept Real Throughout.
Overall 8/10 I'd Nominate This As OM Of The Week Or Month..Or Whatever It Is..Keep It Up.:thumbup:

villagepimp 12-03-04 06:17 PM

thanks for the feedback conclusion...

villagepimp 12-03-04 07:04 PM

uppin'.........