RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RV Mixtape.. anyone interested? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171065)

Tha Q 01-19-05 11:43 AM

well...imma DEF. submit for this joint...a banga no doubt

Enygma 01-19-05 04:19 PM

Damn......I'm out of action for a week and almost missed this shit. I'm definately down for this :thumbup:

Insight. 01-19-05 04:24 PM

Enygma's back! Word I wouldn't mind havin a free mixtape. Wish I could try and be on it though:( Sometimes I hate being lazy

T-Dot 01-24-05 08:36 PM

I would be down for this, I would submit a track but my mic is shit. But I would Def. want one.

Karl Merks 01-30-05 01:02 AM

This guy is soooo dope. Check his sig.

Karl Merks 01-30-05 01:03 AM

*Points up *

That guy^

~Sonofisis~ 02-03-05 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
So I was listening to someone's song on soundclick and that got me thinking. Would anyone be interested in doing a RV mixtape? I have a stack of cdr's sitting around.. If there is enough interest, I'd be willing to take submitted songs, burn them to cd and mail them out to RV members who want a copy, most likely for free.. Is this something people would be interested in?

No offense, but this was my idea along time ago, you shouldn't take credit for peoples Idea's, "I Was Thinkin".. no no, I proposed this about 4 months ago, and we had people propose it to you personally, i can't believe this, and you guys made it a sticky? Wow, what a web site you guys run..

Status 02-03-05 06:36 AM

^^^^^i got an idea how abotu you leave,,,,,and never come back...

strobe 02-03-05 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
No offense, but this was my idea along time ago, you shouldn't take credit for peoples Idea's, "I Was Thinkin".. no no, I proposed this about 4 months ago, and we had people propose it to you personally, i can't believe this, and you guys made it a sticky? Wow, what a web site you guys run..

And you are? I hate to tell you this, but if you told me anything over 2 weeks ago, I'm not going to remember it. Anyways, I never said I was first one ever to come up with the idea. Some people in the audio forums are already doing their own mixtape since September and RB's been working on one for who knows how long. In my case, I'm just looking at getting one done and people actually being able to get it in their hands some time soon.

Dex 02-03-05 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~

fucking whinging little bitch

Cannibal Fetus 02-04-05 09:45 AM

I am interested..

Big Kountry 02-04-05 09:50 AM

lol cant wait to get this mixtape done fam