RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Real Rv Second Generation (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189022)

Adam 05-03-05 10:53 PM

Can't we all just get along?

.gunit101 05-03-05 10:57 PM

OMB Speaks the truth......I'm in his group :thumbup:™

~Luciano~ 05-03-05 11:09 PM

2 the Kid that said i was "Washed Up"

..........Battle Me...........

*Nuff Said*

Dirty Nigga 05-04-05 10:28 AM

LOL The new era on RV would not include a 26 year old man, it'd be a NEW GENERATION....Fuckin idiot.

Troop? ....if you didnt have a repp, you would be washed up

the REAL new era of RV:
People who are dope because of there rhymes an not having there friends D/R Them.
and people who are dope who havnt been here for a year

THATS A NEW!!!!!! Hence the term in your thread title, NEW...Not old, or people who have been here an nobody cares about but there friends an they think there dope, they suck....ITS ALL ABOUT THE NEW, YOUNG, FRESH TALENT...Thats the proper term for a NEW generation

word.

.Judicial. 05-04-05 10:31 AM

^^So would i be 2nd gen.?????

Dirty Nigga 05-04-05 10:36 AM

2nd generation:
people who get propps for there rhymes an not there repp

people who dont dickride an think because a ''vet'' battles they should automatically win

people who dont care about a repp an just rhyme

epople who truely are dope an rhyme whenever about whatever an not taake 3 days ta drop a verse, or only battle like once a month

so if you are not any of the above Ju, which i do not know cause i personally dont know you, then yes you are the new generation of RV....

...........A generation does not mean vets riding each other ta make them feel better about there self an make them think they are doper than what they are....an please if people are as dope as they claim they could rhyme whereever whenever about whatever, word.

B-MAC 05-04-05 02:12 PM

* Walk's In with Ski-Mask On and Two 9mm's In each hand* * Slips in DMX's Cd into PLayer* * Loads and Cocks Guns and starts Killing off Generations with each Clip*

J. Luth 05-04-05 02:43 PM

lol fo reel, who cares what generation you are? but if you speakin' bout it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
First of all.......the true people from this so called First Generation would murder the shit out of you fake fucks in this Second Generation. I'm pretty sure I would be considered in the First Generation since I've been around longer than most of the people you named in the first generation. I would honestly murder anyone that you put on the second generation list. The only person that I feel may beat me that you put on that list was SevenThird (in audio), but I would definitely consider him first generation. But anyway, I'm just sticking up for us old guys :thumbup:™

^weerd to that.

but fo reel, we should do a battle between these so called "Generations". But yea, the first generation of "RV" would prolly be whole 2004. And then 2005 would be new. WTF @ a generation bein' from MArch to june or w/e. But who cares. I'm out. jus uppin' my post count. :shoot: (And if Cali gonna quote me sayin' I ducked him, which I bet he will, I'm coo to battle whenever, man. no hate tho :) ) lol pc one.

JPoll 05-04-05 07:08 PM

haha,,,,this is funny, make songs people...get better...this is a waste of time

N.Tavarez 05-04-05 07:09 PM

i always said the month of july 2004 would merk everybody
i still believe that............

.gunit101 05-04-05 07:19 PM

I believe that CALI ducked the shit out of me and I will not stop saying it until he explains why.

I know the real reason.......he's fucking scared :shoot:™

New Meth0d 05-04-05 07:21 PM

who gives a fuck ;)

.gunit101 05-04-05 07:23 PM

your generation..........:thumbup:™

.gunit101 05-04-05 07:24 PM

lol.......I still remember the quote I had from you :shoot:™

*goes to change sig*

New Meth0d 05-04-05 07:37 PM

lol gangsta.