RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   The GhosT Writers (Betta be equipped foos Try Outs) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191564)

Stanza 05-26-05 01:06 PM

Who me?

U DOnt care ..........When do you need me to drop ?

MoTiF 05-26-05 01:08 PM

Con ask flow o help you im no longer GW...but if i get a spare minute when wer both on ill talk with you.

confidential 05-26-05 05:34 PM

why u drop out man??

so whos the leadder?"

H-N-I-C 05-26-05 05:57 PM

Well then, does that mean I'm in???

confidential 05-26-05 05:57 PM

and where is the password???????

confidential 05-27-05 09:22 AM

since ya dont like to infourm me or anything and keep the password and just leave me out in the blank im out.....

i've been askig if we had a crew fourm for a while then i notice there was one then i notice a password then i notice no-one was trying to hear me or answer me so im done....

felt like i was the only one in ghost writerz anyways........

FlowIntelligent. 05-27-05 09:57 AM

Well see GW is a more mature crew in my opinion. Busy lifes, less internet activity. So you cant knock us for that, you kept asking to see a crew forum when it is already up. You should have used common sense and just looked to see if we had a crew forum. Plus im getting about 10+ PM's a day and its difficult to respond to all when i have better shit to do.

Stanza i say youre in and i believe DV will agree with me

confidential 05-27-05 10:16 AM

well if the crew fourm was up and u knew this....
why wasnt i given a password yet??

i felt like ya aint want me down since none of ya talk to me or pm me or anything what im i suppose to think???

i still want in this crew only if i get the p-word and people actully start u know comunicateing with me better.....

so what it is flow??

im i gonna get the pass-word and forget how i acted or what?

Stanza 05-27-05 11:57 PM

Aii Il sport that GW in my sig 4 SHo

SOmeone PM me the password Please

Key... 05-28-05 01:14 AM

Stanza welcome............

Denied Truth 05-28-05 03:16 AM

Yo i kno a few G's on da rosta...one of em my lil brah..lol SPuL...one been my homie fo a whole minute Triple N..omen didn't i battle u on RJ? lol man we been seein each otha ery where...me and enygma used to be on same crew....me n phenom iz doin a collab Watch Out or Round Herr i caint member...Lady Fiya whas poppin GERL!!!...yo anyways www.soundclick.com/deniedtruth chea whas da bisniss n whas poppin?
Church

..Decree.. 05-28-05 03:19 AM

^you is not ROC from jus spit way bak when?...

Denied Truth 05-28-05 03:40 AM

Hahah yo chea das me Young Roc or RoC from waayyyy backkk when shyyt..

Denied Truth 05-28-05 03:42 AM

How u know me??????

Yo das been a hella long time..like a year or 2

Stanza 05-28-05 11:43 AM

Hey DV That Password didnt Work Man?

Whats Wrong with it ?

PM it to me one more time please