RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   King Of Rapverse II (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=314)
-   -   Confirmation (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=192669)

J. Luth 06-02-05 04:55 PM

pc out, yo. :shoot:

headgames 06-02-05 05:11 PM

pz yeeeoooo

I gotta play bball later on my sprained ankle and fuck it up again :thumbsup:

J. Luth 06-02-05 05:12 PM

I got a gangsta ass b-ball court in my backyard. :cool:

headgames 06-02-05 05:22 PM

lucky motherfucker, I got a tiny shitty one :(

J. Luth 06-02-05 05:33 PM

J. Luth 06-02-05 05:33 PM

^weerd.... :cool:....................

headgames 06-02-05 05:43 PM

damn, single rimmed net? Single rim owns double rim.. fucka double rim

TeamOne 06-02-05 05:44 PM

^^^^^that shit happened awhile ago with Elian Gonzales.......... i got that moth-er shit....... funny stuff man

J. Luth 06-02-05 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headgames
damn, single rimmed net? Single rim owns double rim.. fucka double rim

weerd, yo. that be my gangsta lil bro ballin' it up there. :cool:

headgames 06-02-05 06:01 PM

weerd, I was playing on some court against this frnech kid one on one, and I was schooling him, and then when he took a shot I jumped and got the rebound but landed akward on my ankle and sprained it, and I wanted to fuck him up, even though he didnt do anything, and it wasn't his fault, I was soo pist, I was out playing for fun and fucked up my whole season, well it was the end of the season anyways, MYP hoe!

J. Luth 06-02-05 06:55 PM

Yo I got kicked off team before season began. lol got into some fight wit a senior, and coach got pissed. :shoot:

But yea, ask Virtue about my ankle breakin' skills, yo. I be so ill at breakin' nuccas ankles, that I even broke my own by my sick dribblin' skills :(

Grave Digger 06-02-05 07:18 PM

lol, weerd, I got into 3 fights this season, and I got kicked off the team, and then put back on after apologising to a ref and the principal and the coach, and the team, and blah blah. All cuz I threw a ball from like 5 feet away into the refs face after he made a bad call and gave me a technical after he I tried to argue it

J. Luth 06-02-05 07:23 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! damn.... yea, what happened wit me. Was we be doin' those gay drills. Like 2-on-1 shit. So I had the ball comin' down, and this big ass senior was guardin me.
So I did a sick ass fake pass to other guy, kept it did my gangsta left handed fingeroll (LEFTIES RULE!!!!!!!) and then he tried to stop me by pushin' me. And he hit me real hard, and I landed on the ground and hit my head. Shit hurt like hell. So I got up, pushed him and was like "What the fuck is your problem, dude." and he jus pushed me back, so I gave him a left. And then other people broke it up. me and him got kicked off team. weerd.... :shoot:

Darth Vader 06-02-05 07:36 PM

lol hahaha dope, I got called for blocking when I was standing still and the guy came right into me and it was the worst call I seen in my life, so I go up with the ball in my heads arguing, and he's like, it was blocking.. I was like, stfu you dumb bitch, fuck you refing for, so he gives me a technical foul, and I blew up, and I threw the ball over hand into his face as hard as I could, nah mean?

J. Luth 06-02-05 07:59 PM

LMAO... damn, yo. I guess you really DID use the force, nah mean? :cool: