RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bad News... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199923)

Logic The Goonie 07-16-05 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby McCallister
Man... fuck off.

Mr. "I share my entire life on RV but no one else can say shit about theirs even if it includes some one from the site cuz I won an internet rap tournament and that makes me god"

Shut the fuck up.

No, you don't realize how hypocritical you're being...

"You can't say anything about him because you didn't know him." But then you're posting this where a bunch of people on the net don't know him either and getting responses from them.

So basically, you're an idiot.

villagepimp 07-16-05 05:54 PM

No you took that statement out of context. I wasn't talking to you... I was talking to Red Bull. I didn't even realized you posted inbetween till today.

Therefore that would make me not a hypocrite and therefore your the idiot. Argue if you must but keep it out of this thread.

Germ 07-16-05 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
stop the beefin with me 9th, it's doin nothin for ya man...

you contradicted yourself right there....

cause whats this beef doing for you?

Black Queen 07-17-05 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
Damn you VP.

I'm still not believin zig zag is dead, an i still think that he is you.

But its whatever, like i said....if ''he'' is dead, my heart goes out to his parents....not him, he deserves it for bein a bum, an you dont even come into the equasion what so ever, but i feel for his parents, i really do.

damn dats an asshole comment u crew or w/e but dats jus wrong in all sorts of ways if u dont believe he dead den dats u keep it to yaself but ppl do have problems n cant handle it not errybody live a life like u expect them to :nono: he prolly was havin serious problems n no one n i mean no one ever deserves to die i dont care wat they did

Logic The Goonie 07-17-05 04:59 AM

Quote:
No you took that statement out of context. I wasn't talking to you... I was talking to Red Bull. I didn't even realized you posted inbetween till today.

Therefore that would make me not a hypocrite and therefore your the idiot. Argue if you must but keep it out of this thread.

How about no?

I love how it makes ME the idiot because I assumed a post directly after me talking shit about someone was from you saying that I didn't know him. :rolleyes:

Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt that we posted at the same time and mine just showed up first, Zig Zag is still gay and a cheater.

tim dim 07-17-05 06:02 AM

I just read his last Om it was dope.
RIP zig

Dabatos 07-17-05 02:54 PM

Quote:
Well... I woke up this morning at my cousins house and got a call from my buddy Eric's mom (Eric is on here as Zig Zag). She tells me I need to come back to Lawson... so I drive an hour trip in 30 minutes to get the worst news of my life. Apparently... Eric hadn't had a real good time in jail the last month and it didn't get good when he got home... he called me yesturday and told me about a new song he wrote but I knew smoething was up but he wouldn't tell me... so this morning I get home at 3:30 and his mom tells me he shot himself... well... pretty much... fuck... my bro's gone... so I had to get away from the house... his dad gave me his rhyme book so I'm about to log on as him and post his last song... but shit.... it's not right...

RIP Eric P. Gengler... I'll miss you holmes...

damn man. Rest in peac zig.. shyt that aint good period

villagepimp 07-17-05 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
How about no?

I love how it makes ME the idiot because I assumed a post directly after me talking shit about someone was from you saying that I didn't know him. :rolleyes:

Even if I give you the benefit of the doubt that we posted at the same time and mine just showed up first, Zig Zag is still gay and a cheater.

You just love to ride my dick don't you. You've been on it since you first came here.

Apparently you can't read. Look at the post you quoted again and respond appropriately.

Thank you and have a nice day... make a fuck VP thread in the Beef Forum if you want I don't care... just don't bring you're dumbass comments in this thread. Have some respect for the dude's life... I never said that he was like a fucking purple heart hero of RV or something dumbfuck.

Logic The Goonie 07-17-05 05:58 PM

Quote:
You just love to ride my dick don't you. You've been on it since you first came here.

Apparently you can't read. Look at the post you quoted again and respond appropriately.

Thank you and have a nice day... make a fuck VP thread in the Beef Forum if you want I don't care... just don't bring you're dumbass comments in this thread. Have some respect for the dude's life... I never said that he was like a fucking purple heart hero of RV or something dumbfuck.

I know huh? :rolleyes:

Main problem here is, all I said is I don't believe you. You could at least post a moruary link or something. Yet, all we have are two of RV's most notorious jokers involved in a "death".

Think about it...

Viva 07-17-05 06:07 PM

if sum1 would make a joke out of sumthin like that then their sick as fuck!
if its not a joke then R.I.P, cuz suicide is so sad and unnecessary.

Dabatos 07-17-05 06:13 PM

wait so this is a joke?? wtfudge!

Mask Murderous 07-17-05 06:29 PM

Any nigga who's shooting himself after being a jail is an idiot, no respect for people who kill themselves.
Your not helping yourself your just making other people sad for no reason

Ice Pick 07-18-05 12:23 PM

Why Do People Lie All The Time

Ice Pick 07-18-05 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Queen
damn dats an asshole comment u crew or w/e but dats jus wrong in all sorts of ways if u dont believe he dead den dats u keep it to yaself but ppl do have problems n cant handle it not errybody live a life like u expect them to :nono: he prolly was havin serious problems n no one n i mean no one ever deserves to die i dont care wat they did

If you actually beleive he is dead

WHO PAINTED GULLABLE ON THE FUCKING CEILING

B-MAC 07-18-05 01:03 PM

When is his Funeral, so I can spit on his Grave????