RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   True Tragedy: Net-cee's thinking their MC's...which are you? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205954)

Deranged 09-06-05 10:00 PM

YOu and lady fiya.....going at it?....AGAIN!!!

damn yo....why ya'll don't just fuckin battle and end it.

~Lady Fiya~ 09-06-05 10:02 PM

I don't read Bible-size comments, you write too much and for me to say that is not a usual thing. But glancin through that post it says, something bout being a netcee makes you weak, I never said you weak for being a netcee, I SAID you make it seem like it's bad to be a netcee, and yet and still you are one yourself.

Now I told you how you are a netcee, you wanna redirect me to your super-comments. It's over, now shut up bout it, shit. You gotta be right, so i'mma tell you that you are. So you can move on, damn.

anxiety 09-06-05 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
I don't read Bible-size comments, you write too much and for me to say that is not a usual thing. But glancin through that post it says, something bout being a netcee makes you weak, I never said you weak for being a netcee, I SAID you make it seem like it's bad to be a netcee, and yet and still you are one yourself.

Now I told you how you are a netcee, you wanna redirect me to your super-comments. It's over, now shut up bout it, shit. You gotta be right, so i'mma tell you that you are. So you can move on, damn.

Boo net beef.........

Deranged 09-06-05 10:03 PM

Quote:

some reading problems there?

~Lady Fiya~ 09-06-05 10:03 PM

hey anxiety, long time no hear from... :thumbup: yep, I'm still at it, don't be pissed. ;)

anxiety 09-06-05 10:04 PM

Quote:
hey anxiety, long time no hear from... :thumbup: yep, I'm still at it, don't be pissed. ;)

Lmao... You do what you want... But I'm sure you got better things to do than argue with someone your never going to see in your life... Am I right or am I right?

~Lady Fiya~ 09-06-05 10:05 PM

Oh yep choice 1 and 2.......................... :)

anxiety 09-06-05 10:07 PM

Quote:
Oh yep choice 1 and 2.......................... :)

Word to that... You in VE?

~Lady Fiya~ 09-06-05 10:08 PM

Verbal Emotions? naw... I'm done with topicals... Remember our topical stayed open for a good 4 months and shit?

~Lady Fiya~ 09-06-05 10:08 PM

What happened to the dog you got for Christmas? Butch or something... I got a new dog too a pit mixed with a lab. Bad combo if you ask me but he cute but bad and wild and shit. Damn puppies, act a fool.

anxiety 09-06-05 10:10 PM

Quote:
What happened to the dog you got for Christmas? Butch or something... I got a new dog too a pit mixed with a lab. Bad combo if you ask me but he cute but bad and wild and shit. Damn puppies, act a fool.

Boomer... He's almost a year now... Aint seen em in a grip... Been at hunters training since march... Lame huh.

~Lady Fiya~ 09-06-05 10:38 PM

Not lame, he gon' look at you like "And who are you?"