RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crhyme Sindicate (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215)
-   -   New Rule - Will be stickied shortly (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246825)

Nitrogen 07-03-08 08:50 PM

lol. i like clifford the big red dog.

totally off the subject. whats up wit an open mic collabo

In-Vision 07-03-08 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen
lol. i like clifford the big red dog.

totally off the subject. whats up wit an open mic collabo

i'm down...you got a topic? i've got some friends comin up from portland to kick it for a couple days...but i'll get in my part asap.

Nitrogen 07-03-08 08:54 PM

naw i really dont have a topic, it was more of a spur of the moment question. you come up with one

In-Vision 07-03-08 08:57 PM

Quote:
naw i really dont have a topic, it was more of a spur of the moment question. you come up with one

okay...how about we brain storm..i start.

greek philosophers got all the ideas of greek mythology from egyptian mythology...

how about we write from the perspective of the greeks...and do it in a way that will explain the benefits of plagerising a whole countries belief sytsem...

Nitrogen 07-03-08 08:59 PM

???. im not turning it down but please rewrite in the "Revology for dummies" version

In-Vision 07-03-08 09:01 PM

Quote:
???. im not turning it down but please rewrite in the "Revology for dummies" version

lol...

what did the greeks stand to gain from using another countries belief system....rather then creating their own.

Nitrogen 07-03-08 09:09 PM

alright, i can dig it now. yea that sounds good to me

In-Vision 07-03-08 09:10 PM

Quote:
alright, i can dig it now. yea that sounds good to me

cool..im bout to go bbq...pm me if you have any thoughts or...IM me at esco2nazt

stay up everyone.

SUPERVILLAIN 07-04-08 11:31 AM

^^^i'd like my burger medium well. plus, throw some extra cheese on that mug. oh yeah....and please make sure that the latina strippers raise their hands until they're called upon for some good lovin'. :hump: last time...the constant begging in spanglish was just too much for my sensitive earlobes.

*loves r-ev's bbq's.*

s.v.

_Talksic_ 07-04-08 11:52 PM

i just finished my verse on the raising the bar track,
personally i think it sounds like shit, definatly wasnt my best work,i dont want to release it but im staying active.

_Talksic_ 07-04-08 11:53 PM

oh and where do i send the file?
got soul, could you master it for us?

Nitrogen 07-08-08 04:28 PM

just thought i would randomly come in here and rant

REV DO U SEE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS WHEN I FOLLOW YA RULES? I END UP GETTING THE SHORT END OF THE STICK. BITCH
:cussing:

In-Vision 07-08-08 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
^^^i'd like my burger medium well. plus, throw some extra cheese on that mug. oh yeah....and please make sure that the latina strippers raise their hands until they're called upon for some good lovin'. :hump: last time...the constant begging in spanglish was just too much for my sensitive earlobes.

*loves r-ev's bbq's.*

s.v.

chea!.....just make sure you bring tequila...they are starting to realise that what they do at my bbq's could get them deported.....

In-Vision 07-08-08 04:35 PM

Quote:
just thought i would randomly come in here and rant

REV DO U SEE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS WHEN I FOLLOW YA RULES? I END UP GETTING THE SHORT END OF THE STICK. BITCH
:cussing:

lol...it's all good...take your piece....and drop it right in the OM section.

Thanks though..for real..you represented us well.

Nitrogen 07-08-08 05:00 PM

ill probably do it later, i dont feel like leaving feed on OMs right now and if i do it when i dont feel like it, ill leave half assed feed.