RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wiggers....... Stop in general and get a fitting clothing size (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247133)

Kirk 08-03-08 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiePod
Lemme explain summin to you mr lavish....
If sum confused white boy raised by trailor park crack head parents wants to dress and relate with the blacks....thats cool with me. They can have a wigger.

In other words dont encourage them because then we are responsible. Let the crackheads dress like crackheads

Everything about that statement makes you sound so stupid. I wish you'd go back, rethink your opinion, and edit your post. But you won't do that, will you? Nah, you won't. Goodluck in life.

DiePod 08-03-08 05:49 PM

kirk...stfu....simple, yet so perfect....yes, do that.....stfu. thanks

Kirk 08-03-08 05:53 PM

Ahh, yes. I expected such an intelligent answer.

J.Roy 08-03-08 07:06 PM

I have one question for you Kirk. Why are you right?

What makes you right over anyone else. I haven't read one post where you think that you aren't correct over everyone. So please elaborate for me

Kirk 08-03-08 07:19 PM

I have a question for you, Josh. When have I ever stated my opinion on a serious subject and had an arguement with someone besides The Beatles thread and this one? So... two instances where I think my opinion makes more sense... and that means "I ALWAYS THINK I'M RIGHT OVER EVERYONE ELSE!" Yeah, way to go with that arguement.

Also, I don't think I'm right over everybody. I think that what YOU are saying is stupid, and what I'm saying isn't. That's my opinion and you didn't make any points that could possibly make me change it. But, you know whats funny? You think what I'm saying is stupid, and what you're saying isn't. So, why do you always think you're right?

J.Roy 08-03-08 07:21 PM

I'm not stating I'm right. I'm just saying that's my two cents, and you get all gay with it and start talking about shit that's not even relevant with the conversation. That is what makes me upset.

Kirk 08-03-08 07:23 PM

Lmao. Yeah, dude. I say shits thats not relevant to the conversation. My main point was that clothing does not represent who you are and you start bullshitting about "URBAN COMPANIES MAKE CLOTHING FOR BLACK PEOPLE! BLAH FUCKIN' BLAH!" Just shut up, man.

Kirk 08-03-08 07:25 PM

And please tell me what I said thats not relevant.

DiePod 08-04-08 01:50 PM

in reference to that kid kirky

Your a little black kid that got all boggled up by my comments..........so u talk back....back in the day that woulda resulted in 10 lashing's and no dinner. Be privelaged you were born into this generation. idiot. now go ahead. type a paragraph about how i'm so wrong and how I dont know you....but wait, maybe I do. yeh. Stfu.moron.

Kirk 08-04-08 03:54 PM

Two words, bro. I'm white.

Adam 08-04-08 04:00 PM

Hahaha, what a fucking douche.