RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Personify vs final (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=169509)

Compose 02-04-05 08:50 PM

uppin............................................. .

Compose 02-05-05 07:57 PM

**GHOSTE** 02-06-05 03:25 PM

This was feedback posted for Personify

checkin pollz............................................

Compose 02-07-05 09:55 PM

Compose 02-09-05 08:54 PM

Compose 02-15-05 03:01 PM

M-Eazy 02-18-05 02:11 PM

Voted For: final

i think final got this. i think he came harder with creativetie and imagination in this one. i was feelin this whole verse. i think it was flawless. it started off right, and i think it ended tha same way.
personify-u had a good drop. i was feelin ur verse a lot too. i think u came hard with structure and rhyming, but i think u lacked in originality and interest. i think u should work on ur imagination. u had no imagination in this one, that caught me, and no sensory detail. ur verse was just boring to me.
overall- this was a close one, but i went with interest in this one, and i think final got it. he came hard wit that, and i think u got mad skillz, but just elevate still.

plz rtf on battle link in sig, and plz make it explained, cause i took my time out to vote on this one, n explain it....

~1~

kelsick39 02-19-05 11:53 AM

This was feedback posted for final

ok, uppin this and checkin polls

Compose 02-25-05 01:52 AM

Compose 02-26-05 05:32 PM

Sean Gunner 03-01-05 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT

i think final got this. i think he came harder with creativetie and imagination in this one. i was feelin this whole verse. i think it was flawless. it started off right, and i think it ended tha same way.
personify-u had a good drop. i was feelin ur verse a lot too. i think u came hard with structure and rhyming, but i think u lacked in originality and interest. i think u should work on ur imagination. u had no imagination in this one, that caught me, and no sensory detail. ur verse was just boring to me.
overall- this was a close one, but i went with interest in this one, and i think final got it. he came hard wit that, and i think u got mad skillz, but just elevate still.

plz rtf on battle link in sig, and plz make it explained, cause i took my time out to vote on this one, n explain it....

~1~

No originality? What the hell are you talking about? J, I don't know what the hell you are smoking, but you need to lay off it. That verse was original, did you not get the metaphors? Man you are retarded.

Bangalore 03-07-05 08:40 PM

final nice job man i thought you took this one because it was very descriptive.. nice wordplay and vocab.. what i liked the most was that you had honesty in it.. you can visualize whats going on in your head as your reading it so it is a hot drop nice job

golden days- also a nice drop it just wasnt as powerful as finals i thought. you had alot of good aspects like your vocab but it wasnt as straight to the point as finals was.. no hate though i liked it alot i just thought finals was a little more deep than yours

vote// finals

return the favor with a honest vote.. thread is in the sig