RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   My Gay-dar is NEVER wrong...peep...DROP YA NAME IF YOU DARE (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228594)

Tha Q. 05-23-06 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnn...i aint been on rv for a week or two,but the last time i posted the q made a thread about he was leaving.....hahaha...soon as i come on rv whos thread do i see first....damn...so how long were u actually gone.....

7 Days...now, back to the issue at hand...ur sexuality

hmmm...read what I said about European cats...You all have different standards...you all are way more open to sexuality than Americans...

ne way...I'm not too familiar with you...But, keep doin who, I mean what you're doin.

DICE...Your message is messing up man...I can't read it.

dazy 05-23-06 06:32 PM

ok my names jc real test me...............lol

Tha Q. 05-23-06 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC REAL
ok my names jc real test me...............lol

don't you look like Mackauly Caulkin?...

U one of those frail white kids that get molested...ehh?

lol...j/k...iono man...You don't talk about chicks much...But, that doesn't mean anything...You could just be the bashful type.

Ysdat 05-23-06 06:42 PM

meh, :bored:

dazy 05-23-06 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
don't you look like Mackauly Caulkin?...

U one of those frail white kids that get molested...ehh?

lol...j/k...iono man...You don't talk about chicks much...But, that doesn't mean anything...You could just be the bashful type.

thxz ur a nice person .......and fo dat Mackauly Caulkin thing naw...but he was a good actor though..

lol

thxz though

Tha Q. 05-23-06 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
meh, :bored:

hhahaaa...u know your butt hole big as shit nigga

lol

j/k

iono...I don't know if you're gay or not. But, you strike me as the type to not be overly sexual one way or the other...Like, you're private with anything that revolves around dating/sex/sexuality.

Jus a blind guess tho...I haven't had much contact with you.

L.E 05-23-06 06:56 PM

May as well...

Giver shit.

Tha Q. 05-23-06 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
May as well...

Giver shit.

Thanks to a tip from someone who shall remain nameless *cough*LE*cough*, I'll use a scale to determine someone's gayness...lol

LE...man...Canadian bacon!

haa...Honestly, saying "I couldn't be gay cuz I love pussy" is like saying, "I can't like beef because I like fish." And, as well ALL KNOW, plenty people eat fish, BEEF, turkey, AND chicken. So, um, variety is the spice o life...

With that said...on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being Richard Simmons gay, I'd put youi at a 3 LE...lol

Ur a loving guy...Spread it!

:thumbup:

OH...one more thing

Is this the apex of logic on RV?

Person A says: Q claims that 90% of the people in his "gay dar" thread are either gay, or has the propensity to be gay.

Person B says: ANYONE who asks Q for his opinion of their sexuality is GAY.

Assumption: ANYONE = 100% of those who asked in the thread

Logic: Based on what Person B stated, then, he thinks 100% of the people in my thread are gay.

Tha Q says: So, who thinks more people in the thread are gay, me--assuming I claimed 90% are gay--or Person B, who says 100% of the people posting in the thread are gay?

Hmm :thumbup:

∆ P E X X 05-23-06 09:16 PM

smh

fuckin sad seeing some homo trying to talk others into being gay when they already said they're not.

eh, misery loves company.

Tha Q. 05-23-06 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC REAL
thxz ur a nice person .......and fo dat Mackauly Caulkin thing naw...but he was a good actor though..

lol

thxz though

lol @ nice guy

thx