RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   LBL Magazines (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   LBL Magazine (13th August 2006) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233396)

DaTrusHurtz 08-15-06 08:03 AM

Wrong again, you admitted awhile ago you don't read my battles, how would you know who I beat? Yeah, you have no idea and you're talking out of your ass with no knowledge... as usual

Also, with all your gibberish, lets talk about the REAL reason you didn't match my 20 lines. The real reason is because you didn't think you could beat them without really sitting down and trying. You knew that if you just wrote up some 20 line verse quickly, it'd have lost, so you wrote a 10 liner so you could say "oh, i no-showed" and not have to worry about the votes. You had time to write 20 lines, I granted you 2 extensions and didn't give a shit how late you posted, that was just your easy way out. If you seriously think that garbage you wrote up quickly was better than mine, I welcome you posting both verses somewhere for votes.

Malicious 08-15-06 10:45 AM

Hey Hey Hey, stop the fighting, theres plenty of sweet dick wily for all of you.

urmomsuxdixxx 08-15-06 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry man
YOUR WACK

BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

COM 08-15-06 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Wrong again, you admitted awhile ago you don't read my battles, how would you know who I beat? Yeah, you have no idea and you're talking out of your ass with no knowledge... as usual

Also, with all your gibberish, lets talk about the REAL reason you didn't match my 20 lines. The real reason is because you didn't think you could beat them without really sitting down and trying. You knew that if you just wrote up some 20 line verse quickly, it'd have lost, so you wrote a 10 liner so you could say "oh, i no-showed" and not have to worry about the votes. You had time to write 20 lines, I granted you 2 extensions and didn't give a shit how late you posted, that was just your easy way out. If you seriously think that garbage you wrote up quickly was better than mine, I welcome you posting both verses somewhere for votes.

ROTF... battle me.. on this site... you're getting fucking whored properly

DaTrusHurtz 08-15-06 07:35 PM

I tried and you didn't show up

COM 08-15-06 07:37 PM

again... I'll even drop first

DaTrusHurtz 08-15-06 07:38 PM

we'll meet in the LBL when i sign back in

COM 08-15-06 07:39 PM

I'll pm kempo to make sure of it

DaTrusHurtz 08-15-06 07:43 PM

He doesn't decide matchups, its based on rankings, but since i'm 5-0, maybe he'll insert me higher up when i sign back in

urmomsuxdixxx 08-15-06 08:12 PM

lmao Da Trus avoiding shit, pussy. Bitch some more faggot...

So.Rell 08-15-06 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlicKnife
seriously...theres a reason why they made schools compulsory you dumb cunt...

lol at your reply tho, its pretty obvious my earlier comment hit hard :thumbup:

Got raped in the Champ Match^^^

Sik Wit It 08-16-06 05:21 PM

Lol.. dayum.. no1 aint beat Butler yet? Psshh... nigga ownin dis shit.

Rae Report 08-17-06 04:16 PM

dope mag.......

J. Luth 08-20-06 11:44 AM

Closed. Moved to archives