RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Embarrassing pics cont'd JTR rofl (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248982)

Implicit 02-19-09 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushy Brows
^ I 2nd that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
cosigning is for faggots......holler

Isn't "2nd"ing and cosigning the same thing? Haha. That's great.

one way 02-19-09 12:04 PM

cool dude, and I aint trying to disrespect you or anything I'll pm you some stuff

Implicit 02-19-09 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
cool dude, and I aint trying to disrespect you or anything I'll pm you some stuff

Yeah for sure. And whats up with that DMT stuff? That's really interesting. My girl had a dream last night that I was back with my ex. I should just come back at her with some "honey, it was your DMT messin with your head." haha.

J Summers 02-19-09 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushy Brows
and so is playing violin on hot pink sheets..

you wish you could play

Valerie 02-19-09 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
you wish you could play

na im good on playin that instrument.

Jay Rose 02-19-09 12:28 PM

^ you suck at life

SUPERVILLAIN 02-19-09 12:34 PM

do i believe in God??? yes.

do i believe in organized religion??? no.

do i believe the bible word for word??? no.

do i think that God himself is beyond "powerful" enough to create something as intricate as: ALL that we know and understand at this point in time as the human civilization??? uuhhh yeah. i would assume that "a God" would have limitless influence over much more than we would/could ever possibly understand.

for non-believers:

just for the sake of argument and entertainment purposes, let's analyze it at this way for a sec. the gambling mans way.

say there isn't a God. people who don't worship die and thats it. nothing. and when people who do worship, die...still, theres nothing at all afterwards. i don't see any negative consequence for "believers" there since they wouldn't ever know that they were wrong all along. lol. they would have lived "a morally conscious/positive lifetime" for the better. cool in my book.

let's say there IS A GOD. what would happen (as a non-believer) then if you die and everything was true and you totally pushed any attempts at faith away throughout your lifetime and get judged for your sins??? pure jack moves son.

i wouldn't stray tooo far and risk it. :thumbup:

honestly, im not trying to enforce my thoughts...i just wanted to express my views.

disagree with me. i don't care.

have a great day......green lights......and blue skies.

the super

Implicit 02-19-09 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
^ you suck at life

That was thee greatest thing I've ever read on here.

La Cosa Nostra 02-19-09 12:50 PM

thread closed..

this shit is wack.

immature.