RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   been a minute (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250762)

fuck yuu 08-18-09 11:15 PM

Yeah i bet she'd enjoy that. Very much so

Also Known. 08-19-09 04:28 AM

Nice eyebrow now fix your bangs so they fit over ya whole fivehead err.. forehead

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-19-09 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Also Known.
Nice eyebrow now fix your bangs so they fit over ya whole fivehead err.. forehead

ummmm..u look like this n u drive a saturn rofl nuff said

Quote:

I stand on cars to pass the time

The 98 Saturn SC2 is badass and so is the driver

fuck yuu 08-19-09 10:42 PM

For real though latin. You ain't good looking. We know it you know it. Thats why you try to clown people all the time to make yourself feel better. Seriously grow up and learn to live with the fact that your BUSTED

Also Known. 08-20-09 04:08 AM

Good job you found a 3 year old picture of me and my old car. Pick your tits up when you talk to me.

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-20-09 08:02 PM

Quote:
Good job you found a 3 year old picture of me and my old car. Pick your tits up when you talk to me.

let ur acne clear up before u take a closeup...looks like ya got ur unibrow waxed but.....rhinoplasty wouldnt hurt stilllllll.....hahahaha

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-20-09 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck Yuu
For real though latin. You ain't good looking. We know it you know it. Thats why you try to clown people all the time to make yourself feel better. Seriously grow up and learn to live with the fact that your BUSTED

u sure u aint the one who BUSTED rofl since u keep postin BACK TO BACK wit the other faggot ....ya homo hahahahahahah

fuck yuu 08-20-09 11:29 PM

I laugh that you say shit bout his eyebrows yet you seem to be trying to imitate the rock with that left eyebrow of yours.

Cola 08-21-09 12:27 AM

Quote:
I laugh that you say shit bout his eyebrows yet you seem to be trying to imitate the rock with that left eyebrow of yours.

im suprised he hasn't no showed yet.....

fuck yuu 08-21-09 07:22 PM

Who hasn't no showed

LaTiNKiTTeN 08-21-09 09:42 PM

Quote:

the rock is hot,ur bf's not ...rofl holllller

fuck yuu 08-22-09 08:56 AM

Oh damn that was so good. You getting sloppy in your old age. And your roast beef curtins are showing

WhoAmI 08-22-09 02:34 PM

Quote:

so you mean to say in real life you wouldn't be grabbin those tits if she let you?

fuck yuu 08-22-09 11:33 PM

Nah tits ain't my shit. I'm an ass man myself. And she look like my cousin so it would be fucking weird

WhoAmI 08-23-09 01:25 PM

LOOOL that would be fucked up for real