RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Final Round (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216814)

ILL GEE 12-19-05 07:31 PM

honestly...lol... i think i woulda won this easily if i had dropped

Zone Out 12-20-05 11:53 PM

shut up, Grammatix.

ILL GEE 12-21-05 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
shut up, Grammatix.

lol.... sup with that?...i'm supposed to say i would win...lol... but yeah... all the drops you guys did before this round were a lot better... i woulda went crazy in the last round.... but movers are coming later on today so ya might not see me on for a lil bit.... well.... i won't be recording, anyway.... but good luck to you and kool... it's gonna be a hard one to call cuz of the 2 areas ya both needed to nail on this round...your quality.... and his verse content

Zone Out 12-21-05 06:15 AM

well, we goin find out who the winner is later on today.
I can't wait.
*cross fingers*

KOOL COL-B 12-21-05 12:00 PM

yeah, good luck will. if i win i will prolly skeet in my pants :D cuz i got sooo much shit i wanna record, but fuck this broke ass mic.

n even if i lose i'll still git tha mic, i'll just come 2 will's house n rob him :D lol, werd

-TeamOne- 12-21-05 02:15 PM

^^ hahahaha lol

werd :cool:

Zone Out 12-21-05 03:03 PM

^wow @ that nigga's new username.
Gay

-TeamOne- 12-21-05 03:39 PM

lol its not new its old, but your entitled to your opinion i guess

Zone Out 12-21-05 08:10 PM

man, I could've went outside and came back in the house waitin for this cat
I woke up and waited and waited for the answer
IM SOOO EAGER!

∆ P E X X 12-22-05 05:09 AM

ok ok, enough breeze. I'll listen to these tracks and make a decision TODAY

GeDa Beast 12-22-05 06:31 PM

Thank Goodness!

-TeamOne- 12-22-05 07:09 PM

Geda Beast......nice new name will :thumbup:

GeDa Beast 12-23-05 02:33 AM

I know it is...

∆ P E X X 12-23-05 04:50 AM

Will S. Had me believing it for a minute till your flow got broken some what early into the verse (the under-cover and all of a sudden bar couplet). You'd be ill on a new mic son and some flow work. And a pop filter. killin Willa Pear lmao. Trashlid punch was nice. The Fux multis were nice. Second verse is written nice, comes in real forcefull. LMAO Will & Grace. Good job keepin it clean and professional at the end. nice outro. hmmm....

Kolby, wtf's up with this beat man, you're gonna O.D. off that west coast shit. LMAO at getting at Will again. Damn, dude's got her actual adress dead on. Phone number and all lmao. MOUSTACHE LMO!! PANDA came back on em lmao. Boostin the Jordans. FREE CANDY LMAO. Nice last beat lol. Damn son, why you so mad?

Okay, well it's liek this, Will Has the street battle/diss style that has that hard edge, but kolbys got more of that no shame dickcheese on the mic off the wall clown shit that's jsut down right gut-bustin hillarious. So with that said Colby, you win the prize nukka. Congradulations. Take a bow.

Oh yeah, BTW, since you know this is the RG...there's another twist my good friend haha. The stakes are high son. You interested in taking a gamble for something possibly bigger?

-TeamOne- 12-23-05 06:31 AM

word to pops winnin this, deserved it, his shyt was tight

*waits to colab with colby wit his new mic*