RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Real Vette (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=135609)

Klassic 09-22-04 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJetX2
Racist? O I get it. Im supposed to take (white dude) or (white boy) from a black kid.
Because He's got darker skin, I should worry bout gettin fucked up.

$Lx....I had an Ls400, I totaled it when I was 17.
And not all of us had it good? I had it good?
not that it matter's....but I guarantee I worked 50x more than any of you kids at your age.
And that is why I have it good NOW.

And...empire....don't be such a hypocrit...
a raicst rapper aint this some shit go listen to rock bitch and only fag drive corvettes

my age? kids? man fuck u u a kid, a kid wit a big ego. So wut if it was kinda hard fo u to. But did u eva had to sell dope? did u eva wanna quit but realized that u will not have no money? lifes lesson, i got more street cred than anyone ull eva know combined, so SHUT THE FUCK UP

The Jett 09-30-04 02:22 PM

U have to sell dope....

sure....and on ur spare time u bought a computer wit ur drug money....
got AOL hooked up...
and came on rapverse.com....

what is with these moron's...I swear....I can just shake my head....

**by the way...."U dont HAVE to sell dope, GET A JOB"

distilled 09-30-04 03:27 PM

why dont the pictures work Jet

The Jett 06-15-09 01:35 PM

ah hahahahahah now gimme theat bikini pic!

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 01:40 PM

rofl we all seen this pic where u were washin some neighbours car for $5.i said post a pic now,with proof that its yours......c'mon son

The Jett 06-15-09 01:42 PM

O holy shitness.....

I decided to plant a pic of me an some ones corvette 5 yrs ago for this very moment.

Get the fuck outta heah!
Bikini Pics NOW!

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 01:47 PM

i didnt say show me the pic i've alredy seen from 5 yrs ago where u were squatting by some corvette rofl...

i said show me NOW that u own one,with proof n i dont mean stand beside one dude...hey u dont even gotta go outside...take a pic of ur ownership title whatever the fuck n take a pic of u sittin in it with some keys or something....prove it n u got the bikini pic u can jack off to c'mon son lets go

The Jett 06-15-09 01:58 PM

OMG Your such a HOE! Your Owned! Your Done! Finished! Goodbye!

Accelerate 06-15-09 01:58 PM

ur gay if u dont wanna see a bikini pic. I'd look at anyone in a bikini, actually... well any girl. even your grandmother.. shit ive been to the beaches in miami.. skin all flabby and hanging out the one piece.. mmm mm mmmm delightful!

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jett
OMG Your such a HOE! Your Owned! Your Done! Finished! Goodbye!

how ya figure that?u want me to prove somethin i want u to prove something...that u're not a front....i agreed u agreed but u can't hold up ur end dude....wtf is such a hoe about a fuckin bikini?

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerate
ur gay if u dont wanna see a bikini pic. I'd look at anyone in a bikini, actually... well any girl. even your grandmother.. shit ive been to the beaches in miami.. skin all flabby and hanging out the one piece.. mmm mm mmmm delightful!

i been sayin dude's a closet homo.he wears pink shirts n he's extra feminine n way too cuddlie with the dudes on this board haha....thanks for provin my point

The Jett 06-15-09 03:31 PM

I PROVED IT. RIGHT HERE! I POSTED THIS IN 04!

you cant keep asking for more proof. thats not how it goes. Bikini Pic now.

and you know what else? Youre really fuckin pathetic......
I was thinkin an it took me 1 search in member mugshots to find that corvette thread. As much research as you do......you never bring that thread to attention? Bwah! your such a skank! an u know it!

Bikini pics!

LaTiNKiTTeN 06-15-09 03:58 PM

rofl thanks for provin me right that u dont and never did have a corvette.if u did it would be very easy for u to prove it.i can go squat beside any car take a pic n say hey its mine rv,that dont prove shit.ive already seen that pic ,ive told u numerous times ive seen it n called u on frontin about ownin it,so why would u go look up the same pic ive already seen?u dont own no corvette n never did.case closed

The Jett 06-15-09 04:04 PM

I PROVED IT. RIGHT HERE! I POSTED THIS IN 04!

you cant keep asking for more proof. thats not how it goes. Bikini Pic now.

and you know what else? Youre really fuckin pathetic......
I was thinkin an it took me 1 search in member mugshots to find that corvette thread. As much research as you do......you never bring that thread to attention? Bwah! your such a skank! an u know it!

Bikini pics!

steve_swagger 06-15-09 04:25 PM

if its your whip go take a pic right now and shut her up if not your full of shit