RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   If you could murder someone, how would you do it...THIS ONE'S FOR APEXX (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214549)

∆ P E X X 11-14-05 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Walk
well if you wanted too get away with it you would do this...my step-dad was the Head Detective....... first you could kill them anyway you want...hammer,shooting them whatever.....then you cut them into pieces then you throw them into the ocean or bay....

Aren't you a Christian Rapper? Figures.

Magic5 11-15-05 12:11 AM

Quote:
well if you wanted too get away with it you would do this...my step-dad was the Head Detective....... first you could kill them anyway you want...hammer,shooting them whatever.....then you cut them into pieces then you throw them into the ocean or bay....

Lmao. What the fuck?

ConPsy 11-15-05 12:13 AM

that c walk kids gangster :shoot:

umm... yeh :bored:

Past Tense 11-15-05 12:15 AM

well i'm telling you what my step-dad told me and i am a christian rapper check out my new page
www.soundclick.com/jroy check out that song EMotional Matters its dope

ConPsy 11-15-05 12:16 AM

sorry kid.. i dont really listen to net rappers....

Magic5 11-15-05 12:17 AM

Yeah, well that idea sucks. I'd rather just shoot somebody in the face, point blank, so as so the bullet won't get stuck in their head.. then dump then in an ocean. Fuck cutting off arms and legs and shit.

Past Tense 11-15-05 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, well that idea sucks. I'd rather just shoot somebody in the face, point blank, so as so the bullet won't get stuck in their head.. then dump then in an ocean. Fuck cutting off arms and legs and shit.

yeah well if you dont cut it up then they can identify the body and what not.....you'd be bettere choppin all there bones and spreading them into random places so they wont find them as fast or watever and far away from each other...but i wouldn't even do that.....i am not a murderer

ConPsy 11-15-05 12:27 AM

Quote:
yeah well if you dont cut it up then they can identify the body and what not.....you'd be bettere choppin all there bones and spreading them into random places so they wont find them as fast or watever and far away from each other...but i wouldn't even do that.....i am not a murderer

wouldnt more peices in the ocean give them more of a chance to find a part? seen as there are a more parts floating around they can wash up at more than one place..

Plus the fush will eat a certain amount...but they will end up more than likley doing dental records to figure out who it is.

The best thing to do is burn the body then use there teeth as a neckless ;)

schema 11-15-05 12:29 AM

as long as you peirce the chest cavity and let all the air and gases out theyll just sink instead of washing up

take them like a mile out on your "fishing trip" and just throw them overboard...

and please for the love of god throw EVERYTHING that had any role in the murder and/or coverup overboard...some of the MAIN evidence they had on scott peterson was that the tear marks on the tape on his wife matched the end of his roll of tape...

all because he couldnt part with a three dollar roll of tape...

cmon kids...

∆ P E X X 11-15-05 03:30 AM

Quote:

JESUS SAVES!! Your raps.

But you can't identify a washed out body from the hands feet or face once it's dumped in an ocean and hangs there for a day or two. The fish and crabs eay those parts - the teeth would be the only concern and that's nothing a few well placed swing of a bat and a jar can't fix.

Phenom-in-all 11-15-05 04:51 AM

^^^ Your sig is big as hell.... LOL

∆ P E X X 11-15-05 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
^^^ Your sig is big as hell.... LOL

Nah, it's well endowed, lol.

Phenom-in-all 11-15-05 05:47 AM

LOL...........wack

Dex 11-15-05 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
stupid ass...learn to read...it said HOW...not who or why

OH...and for you, I'd make u swallow glass bitch...real fine powdery glass...

no wait...CN-1...cyanide...

pssf...mofos don't know how I got it

about 10000000000000000000000 things that can take yo dumb ass out and it won't leave fingerprints

Anthrax is NOTHING compared to what I know can happen to yo ass

don't fuck wit me

i think tha q's got some issues

Mad Dog 11-15-05 09:26 AM

i'd kill sinner by watching both saw films and jacking an idea from that film