RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   If you had the chance to be immortal.....would you go through with it? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235332)

Terumoto 09-26-06 05:57 AM

And what are you basing this "human beings were brought to earth" thing on?

We dont fit in? What do you mean man.. we fit in perfectly. You're just pulling this stuff out of nowhere. Im surprised that a person like you who always bases opinion on facts and probability isnt even aware of the most basic biology.

La Cosa Nostra 09-26-06 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
And what are you basing this "human beings were brought to earth" thing on?

We dont fit in? What do you mean man.. we fit in perfectly. You're just pulling this stuff out of nowhere. Im surprised that a person like you who always bases opinion on facts and probability isnt even aware of the most basic biology.

Were destroying the earth man...

How do we fit in?

La Cosa Nostra 09-26-06 07:53 AM

Hey by the way..

Imagine witnessing first hand, the final moments of the universe itself as it entered a big crunch.

What a way to go..................

.........Then possibly reform on the other side as the next cycle of the universe begins and witness the creation..

What memories...

Mad Dog 09-26-06 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Hey by the way..

Imagine witnessing first hand, the final moments of the universe itself as it entered a big crunch.

What a way to go..................

.........Then possibly reform on the other side as the next cycle of the universe begins and witness the creation..

What memories...

in a sense...because you couldn't be crunched up...therefore YOU yourself caused the big bang all over again...

then you WOULD be God

La Cosa Nostra 09-26-06 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
in a sense...because you couldn't be crunched up...therefore YOU yourself caused the big bang all over again...

then you WOULD be God

Nah in OMB's conditioned mind, god is just everything in existance itself.

Isnt that right omb....

Terumoto 09-26-06 09:18 AM

*unconditioned

Thats only clear to me when im not thinking in words and my mind is empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Were destroying the earth man...

How do we fit in?

We may be destroying the earth, but it doesnt matter. We grew out of this earth, this existence. We fit, we are the definition of fit. Survival of the fittest, it's a natural law.

La Cosa Nostra 09-26-06 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
*unconditioned

Thats only clear to me when im not thinking in words and my mind is empty.

We may be destroying the earth, but it doesnt matter. We grew out of this earth, this existence. We fit, we are the definition of fit. Survival of the fittest, it's a natural law.

You are so conditioned man...

Way more so than me...

You just dont realise it...

Terumoto 09-26-06 09:25 AM

If only you saw... -_-

La Cosa Nostra 09-26-06 09:38 AM

Saw what?

That your conditioned by certain realisations that arnt nessecarily true?

You say existance itself is god... But unfortunatly you fail to realise that everything in this universe is not nessecarily as 'real' as you would like to think....

Your problem... Not mine................

Terumoto 09-26-06 10:05 AM

Like I said on msn... You're using conditioned in the wrong way.

La Cosa Nostra 09-26-06 10:19 AM

Being conditioned to think in a certain way is exactly what I mean....

Terumoto 09-26-06 10:25 AM

To think in this way, I had to get RID of my conditioning.

You could say that in itself is a kind of conditioning, but from my perspective its more like a breakdown, not a complete restructure.