RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   4th Street Hip Hop Shop (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
-   -   Beat Street (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167726)

KOOL COL-B 03-06-05 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architect
Can you help me out Kool?

wut beat u want? tell me, and i'll try n git it, werd

Sean Gunner 03-06-05 06:48 PM

I need a good story beat. I am going to be performing in June, and I need a good beat. I want it to be kind of club banging, but still somewhat toned down. The song is called "I Don't Have". It's about being a normal kid rapping. I am a christian rapper, so if you have any other good beats that would work I'd appreciate it.

They may let me do a concert, who knows. lol

KOOL COL-B 03-06-05 06:55 PM

Quote:
I need a good story beat. I am going to be performing in June, and I need a good beat. I want it to be kind of club banging, but still somewhat toned down. The song is called "I Don't Have". It's about being a normal kid rapping. I am a christian rapper, so if you have any other good beats that would work I'd appreciate it.

They may let me do a concert, who knows. lol

aight koo. so u want a beat that a famous rapper already used rite? umm, do u know of any song wif beats u mite want? cuz once i git tha song name, i can look it up in warez and theyre mite b tha instrumental, werd

DoContinue 03-07-05 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
chea i got u homey, i'll pm u, werd

bank account=????

Sean Gunner 03-07-05 10:39 AM

Um, there is a guy called John Raw I think on SC, and one of his story beats would be perfect. If you can get the beat "Why I Write" by Karusso I'd appreciate it.

KOOL COL-B 03-07-05 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoContinue
bank account=????

nah, u can have it fo free, werd

KOOL COL-B 03-07-05 05:11 PM

Quote:
Um, there is a guy called John Raw I think on SC, and one of his story beats would be perfect. If you can get the beat "Why I Write" by Karusso I'd appreciate it.

i looked, i caynt find any of Karusso's instrumentals. and that John Raw guy on SC haz a couple beats that i can git u, but they all have hiz voice in it, he put that in so nobody would steal it, nom sizlaxin? werd

Eternal 03-07-05 05:13 PM

^ ye that Korusoo guy dont got nothin... is he famous?

Sean Gunner 03-07-05 05:44 PM

Not really. He is a Christian rapper. I can send ya the song on AIM, but there should be one beat for John Raw that doesn't have a voice. I forget the name though. How do you search on SC?

DoContinue 03-07-05 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
nah, u can have it fo free, werd

thanks homie
YOur nice, guy.

KOOL COL-B 03-07-05 06:38 PM

Quote:
Not really. He is a Christian rapper. I can send ya the song on AIM, but there should be one beat for John Raw that doesn't have a voice. I forget the name though. How do you search on SC?

www.soundclick.com/johnraw

and werd 2 DoContinue, werd

Sean Gunner 03-07-05 08:04 PM

No Looking Back, that is the beat I need. How do you download it off SC?

Sean Gunner 03-07-05 08:07 PM

Never mind, thanks man. You want any money?

KOOL COL-B 03-07-05 09:02 PM

Quote:
Never mind, thanks man. You want any money?

naw, just vote on my next battel weneva it iz, lol, werd

Sean Gunner 03-20-05 05:54 PM

I need a club blazer type of beat, but I am a christian rapper so I can't have it like some 50 Cent thing. Any suggestions?