RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Provocative Thoughts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=328)
-   -   ...The Lunch Table... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229453)

Appocolyptik 06-17-06 08:25 AM

^It was a typo.

Dervla 06-17-06 04:31 PM

Ok. I'll be voting on the battles later on today. I think this Topical league is going to grow, just as long its organize and we can get more people to sign up and show.

~Luciano~ 06-17-06 04:52 PM

yea....my squad has did a good job

ima drop tim from the roster...i think me and Apo can handle this

and the Audio section is gettin took out 2

Heychoo 06-17-06 06:37 PM

Apocc..you read my piece completely wrong...

I took the regular road, "The hand that helped me fall" = drug dealer.

There was a lot of symbolism in it, snow = drugs...

eh, i was rushed.

But I'm not one of those Multi whores, I'll slip an occasional one in...Multis are very over-rated..

Jonathon 06-17-06 07:13 PM

hey yall, news flash, i'm signing out.
i'll be in LBL, but i dont like forcing my writings, and this takes WAY too long.

Heychoo 06-17-06 07:19 PM

^ don't rofl. so what if you lose your first battle? you'll still compete, and plus you've been busy as fuck.

I got lucky and drew an easy opponent for my first match, even though my writing wasn't great.

Appocolyptik 06-18-06 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless
Apocc..you read my piece completely wrong...

I took the regular road, "The hand that helped me fall" = drug dealer.

There was a lot of symbolism in it, snow = drugs...

eh, i was rushed.

But I'm not one of those Multi whores, I'll slip an occasional one in...Multis are very over-rated..

I didn't get the symbolism. I'd have had to have re read it many many times to understand the link between snow and drugs :confused:. I could tell you rushed it but eh, you still won.

Appocolyptik 06-18-06 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon
hey yall, news flash, i'm signing out.
i'll be in LBL, but i dont like forcing my writings, and this takes WAY too long.

Why sign out? You underestimated me, that's all. You assumed because I'm a text head and look like a gormless thug I couldn't write. Just use it to motivate you to drop better next week. Don't bother signing out man. And of course the first week's gonna take longer than every other week to start and finish.

Dervla 06-18-06 08:47 AM

Jonathon, that reason of signing out is..Bull.

Appocolyptik 06-18-06 08:52 AM

He's only signing out because he's an arrogant fuck who believed he'd crush me. Beating him hurt his pride to such an extent that he signed out. I beat him at his own game, hell I'd REALLY hurt him at text. He should keep battling in the league and prove he's not a complete bitch.

~Luciano~ 06-18-06 02:11 PM

Yea Jonathon is on some other shit

o well fuck em

Heychoo 06-18-06 02:36 PM

I'm trying to talk him into not signing out.

He's been just as rushed as I have, I just got lucky and got an easy opponent..IMO, he still should stay in..

Appocolyptik 06-18-06 02:44 PM

Lmao I've been doing English and Science GCSE exams last week and the week before and still found time to drop a good verse. Lack of time is no excuse, if you have time to be on the net, you have time to write.

Heychoo 06-18-06 02:46 PM

^^^ Not neccesarily,...

Most of the time on my computer is spent talking to friends IRL...

Plus I'm on a lot late at night when I'm wasted, and never really trust myself to write anything half-decent.

WillNova 06-18-06 05:38 PM

I know most people don't like the // at the end of the lines and my mis-spellin... but thas wat I do, thas my style and its always been my style. sorrie for ya that get confused, but I won't change until I find sumthing else that fits me.