RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Tag Team Tournament III (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   Tag Team Tournament III Round 1 Magazine (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230609)

Feeble Minded 06-30-06 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam.
Word @ not knowing who me and Kirk are. Sweet.

why do we need to know who you are for one round ?

B. Magik 06-30-06 12:48 PM

You don't need to know who we are for round one. Or at all, for that matter.

Feeble Minded 06-30-06 12:52 PM

I was implying that you won't be in the tourney after round one. And no offense, but I look at it this way - You've been at RV since 2004, and have a lot of posts, therefore you can't possibly be good enough to beat anything I post. No offense. But I'm not desperately awaiting your verse. I'm trash talking you, in a nice way. You can use that as a personal, give you something to write about.

KempoMRK 06-30-06 12:55 PM

People who signed up to this tournament with an alias are dumb. If I'd of known who you were you would of got a higher seeding, which would have resulted in an easier battle.

Feeble Minded 06-30-06 12:57 PM

Yeah, it doesn't matter who they are though. I could look up their IP's on Rb if I wanted to, but I will let them keep their secrecy. Actually, no, I couldn't - Their whole IP practically is covered anyway.

B. Magik 06-30-06 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
I was implying that you won't be in the tourney after round one. And no offense, but I look at it this way - You've been at RV since 2004, and have a lot of posts, therefore you can't possibly be good enough to beat anything I post. No offense. But I'm not desperately awaiting your verse. I'm trash talking you, in a nice way. You can use that as a personal, give you something to write about.

No offense taken :thumbup:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
People who signed up to this tournament with an alias are dumb. If I'd of known who you were you would of got a higher seeding, which would have resulted in an easier battle.

Uh, too bad I didn't sign up in the tournament with an alias..Black Magik has been my user name on this site since I joined..I'm not upset about who I'm battling, its a goddamn internet text tournament, so I see no reason to get all serious about it.

Oh, and Feeble, looking up my ip's on rb won't do any good. I am not a member on that site. Good luck in the battle.

KempoMRK 06-30-06 01:36 PM

^ Ya I know. I was just speaking generally.

B. Magik 06-30-06 01:49 PM

Word. :love:

J. Luth 06-30-06 03:15 PM

lol @ me and JTR droppin' on monday, and Teamone been on everyday since then and ain't posting. don't no show.....

Erel Avent 06-30-06 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRAPEblacKKKids.
homie, your partner is a biter, good luck tho.

roflmao.

:thefinger

yet, im still here riight?
no BANNED, on ANY SITE?

i flip his shit, now shove it.

Omni Alias 06-30-06 04:11 PM

flipped very badly at that

KempoMRK 06-30-06 04:34 PM

Don't get me wrong Erel, it wasn't on this site which is why I'm letting it go, but if it was you'd lose whatever battle you posted it in. That wasn't a flip, it was a bite with a couple of words changed.

undermine. 06-30-06 05:36 PM

is that the same Aerel on BR?

lmao.

Erel Avent 06-30-06 06:34 PM

pm me a link to BR.

roflmao, i still say i flipped it.

:p

im Public Enemy #1

yall love to hate me. :)

undermine. 06-30-06 06:39 PM

no, we don't.

we just love to clown you.