RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2-1 Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   1-2 Punchline League Preseason Mag (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232328)

Wordz AhGod 08-04-06 01:03 PM

We cant, I was gonna try to edit my links in before the shit was closed but I couldn't

Appocolyptik 08-04-06 01:15 PM

Stopping people editing their posts prevents bitch moves like people deleting their verses.

DaTrusHurtz 08-04-06 01:18 PM

Yeah it's not the worst problem.. people just make a new post with the links in it

Appocolyptik 08-04-06 01:24 PM

Exactly, if there is a problem people should pm a mod and they'll sort the post out. For instance if someone double posts or fucks up their spelling or something, then that can easily be sorted out without accusations of cheating.

DaTrusHurtz 08-04-06 01:35 PM

Yeah, and as people have seen, I've been pretty good this week about cleaning shit up and answering PMs. This first week has been a lot of work.

J. Luth 08-04-06 02:02 PM

lol what are you guys on about? I can edit my posts lol that's how I been putting my links in my check in ~_~

Appocolyptik 08-04-06 02:40 PM

Yes Spul but you also happen to be a super mod, which is a priveledge not many people have ;)

J. Luth 08-05-06 12:57 AM

^wtf? I'm a super mod? LOL I don't think I am. I should be tho :(

but f'real. that's funny that I can edit it and others can't and I'm not even a mod. lmao

Appocolyptik 08-05-06 07:16 AM

Maybe because you have so many posts it gives you special priveldges, such as editing your posts. But anyway I'm starting my mag today, and I want Enygma in a 20+ line battle.

J. Luth 08-05-06 11:39 AM

^damn son. but yea, Iunno what it is. but word make that mag sexy and shit ~_~

Lampejo 08-05-06 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Stopping people editing their posts prevents bitch moves like people deleting their verses.

That is a stupid theory... due to the fact that since your a mod of the forum you can go to edit thread option and see if any post has been edited and if it has you have the option of seeing what it was before it was edited... atleast that is what i did when i was modding the forum... also Most people cant edit due to the fact that this forum acts just like Front Lines and is able to set up normal battles in it.

Appocolyptik 08-05-06 02:58 PM

You can't check if their previous edit with a mod priveledge, only with adminship. Therefore we can't see what they've changed their post from. I don't make the fools, I just enforce them.

Appocolyptik 08-06-06 03:30 PM

The new mag is nearly finished, once we get these battles closed and moved I'll post it up.

Texxus 08-06-06 05:08 PM

maybe the mods need to close the shit, its bout to become night

Lampejo 08-06-06 05:13 PM

This wouldnt happen if sertain people was still modding this..

:nono: