RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "I'm So Wack" ft. JAck The Ripper (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196710)

J. Luth 06-24-05 07:30 PM

"I'm So Wack" ft. JAck The Ripper

(SPuL)
(yea!)
(hey, yo, Jacky, they only do it like us, nigga)
(yea!)

(chorus-SPuL)
I'm so wack........
I got no skills, so that's a good enough reason to get a nigga soul clapped
when I eat crack.....
I'm bein' stupid, cuz I kno i ain't sposed to, so I spit it on Jack
When I start to jack...
my huge dick, off I'm thinkin' bout your momma wit no clothes on her back
I'm so wack........

(SPuL)
When I beat my dick off, man, is that me really fuckin'?
I'll put a dick down my mouth, only time that I be suckin'
Nuccas wanna talk big, if I want huge, I look down
Pull my zipper down, I use my dick, to walk thru town
Cuz me, I keep it gangsta, like Ja-Ja- Binks
Wait, me gangsta? ummm,"Yea, me-sa thinks"
Cuz I get wit the pink, like I was a barbie girl
Cuz I'm a crzay nucca, in a crazy barbie world
I flip my G's up, throw the keys in the trunk
show your mama naked babies, when I please, cuz I'm drunk
I dump trunk your veggies, in my belly, am I fo reel?
Hell yea, mu fucka, I signed Bush to a record deal
You don't believe me, fuck you, I ate your momma out
IF your momma is a french frie, cuz you kno that's what I'm bout
Pop my dick in and out, on a Chingy hoe
Got her dancing, undressin', in my vide-o!!!

(chorus-SPuL)
I'm so wack........
when I eat crack.....
When I start to jack...
I'm so wack........

(Jack)
Yo, i'm jack the ripper, I rip herbs and smoke them too
The way I hit you wit the bat, man, you think I'm joka dude
I take your mom undress her, touch her pussy, she go "OH!!!!"
Turn the "oh" around and that's what she be........ "HO!!!!"
I ain't got time for these niggas, cuz I kno I do the fight
And yea, man, I said nigga, even tho my skin be white
Nah, I'm playin' lil niggas, I don't wanna get hurt
It was SPuL who wrote this part of my verse
Cuz i'm wack like a motherfucka, who be nice
Cuz The way your girl Ride me, she on a motor bike
I lick pussy, like 50 goin' to the candy shop
And that bitch Moore? All I'm sayin', Mandy's hot
I drop, pop, the glock, hop and stop, knock and hit ya
But if you fine mami, when you're down, I go and kiss ya
I do this shit, gangsta you kno it's a fact!!
I spent 5 yrs on this verse, and it still be wack!!! (YEA!!!!!)

(chorus-SPuL)
I'm so wack........
when I eat crack.....
When I start to jack...
I'm so wack........

Daubs 06-24-05 07:31 PM

gangsta :cool:

Was the best purpousely wack piece i ever seen.

B. Magik 06-24-05 07:33 PM

LOL Word What he said...Lets go nominate this shit

Black City 06-24-05 07:34 PM

OH MY GOD...dat is tha best OM eva...OM of tha year material right here...mos def

Sik Wit It 06-24-05 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL aka Reckless
hol on niggas (editing) lmao

^holy shit.. fuckin nice punch-line yo.. :amazed:

PrahJect 06-24-05 07:37 PM

good multies....structure on point....good flow.....good imagery....10/10.....im going to nominate it right niw

J. Luth 06-24-05 07:39 PM

peep it now mu fuckas!!! :shoot:

J. Luth 06-24-05 07:39 PM

lmao @ 6 replies, and no verse up there. we too wack, jack. :cool:

Daubs 06-24-05 07:41 PM

my feed was on the chorus that were up...

B. Magik 06-24-05 07:42 PM

Damn I liked it better before you went and edited it...

:(

PrahJect 06-24-05 07:43 PM

LOL...........yall crack me up

J. Luth 06-24-05 07:45 PM

dude, fo reel. this ain't meant to be funny. it's really dope

B. Magik 06-24-05 07:48 PM

Actually, by re-reading it, it is...Good drop bro :)

J. Luth 06-24-05 08:12 PM

^word, yo. We spit the dope shit fo reels :shoot:

Sik Wit It 06-24-05 08:27 PM

"Actually by re-reading.."
^fuck up magik :shoot:

good shit though..
..chorus was nice

J. Luth 06-24-05 09:41 PM

^lmao thanks yo. Shit was keystyled. :cool:

Grave Digger 06-24-05 11:48 PM

ya, we were seriously being serious about this serious shit.. seriously.

J. Luth 06-25-05 12:28 AM

^yea, seriously yo. This shit too fuckin' gangsta like sausages nah mean? :cool:

Sik Wit It 06-25-05 12:49 AM

^nah... i don't kno what u mean.... nah mean? :evil:

J. Luth 06-25-05 01:18 AM

^bitch stfu you wack ass motherfucka. I wipe my ass wit your rhymes. And my lil bro could whip your ass. :shoot: *jizzes on your ass* lmao word

Sik Wit It 06-25-05 01:22 AM

FUCK U & I could whip ur bro's ass o.O
*dodges jizz*

*runs away*

J. Luth 06-25-05 10:52 AM

^nah he could kill you. but you stfu and get out of our wack thread hoe. :shoot:

J. Luth 06-25-05 11:41 AM

J. Luth 06-25-05 02:38 PM

wrd......................

Sik Wit It 06-25-05 03:01 PM

Quote:
^nah he could kill you. but you stfu and get out of our wack thread hoe. :shoot:

fuck u d-bag... o.O

the omen 06-25-05 03:06 PM

what can i say.... shit was mad wack.... like, realy realy realy reallllllyyyyy wack.... soo ummm... i guesss... keep up tha good work on the wackness????

the omen 06-25-05 03:06 PM

lol i actualyy do think they were serious about this, cuz i got it on a bulleton from spul on myspace lol, dude is tryin to get this material out to veiw...lol

J. Luth 06-25-05 03:11 PM

^yea, you didn't kno man? We keystyle like mad gangstas faggot ass nucca. Stop hatin' on the dope shit. fuck outta here homo G. :shoot:

and fuck you to Skriptz. :shoot:

the omen 06-25-05 03:24 PM

^pleez. i hope ur joking.. i would crush you... muawhahahahaha! make me laught... carry on writing these "keystyles" where you "try" to be "wack"... lol ima be furthering my career while ya takin baby steps son...

J. Luth 06-25-05 03:28 PM

^nigga please, go put your tiki mask on and stop hating on the dopeness homo G. Please leave the thread now Mr. I rap wit tiki mask, what what who!?!?!?! TIKI TIKI TIKI PIKI PIKI YIPI YIPIY DICKY WHAT??!?!!?!?!!! fuck outta here homo g. Stop hating on the dopeness. :shoot:

Sik Wit It 06-25-05 03:38 PM

Quote:
and fuck you to Skriptz. :shoot:

^thought we were gangsta-friends.. :(
gangsta-friends dont fuck w/ the other one
..they fuck girls

J. Luth 06-25-05 03:48 PM

^damn, tru shit, yo. Forgive me then. :shoot:

J. Luth 06-25-05 10:42 PM

word................

the omen 06-26-05 12:27 AM

nigga please, go put your tiki mask on and stop hating on the dopeness homo G. Please leave the thread now Mr. I rap wit tiki mask, what what who!?!?!?! TIKI TIKI TIKI PIKI PIKI YIPI YIPIY DICKY WHAT??!?!!?!?!!! fuck outta here homo g. Stop hating on the dopeness.

^ha ha ha u think i ferreal rap with a tiki mask on? i would think that would be hard to hear thru tha mask... but whatever float ya boat sailor... and by saying stop hating on the dopeness, i hope u dont mean this... cuz this is garbage... u know... kinda like all your other tracks, cept u get triple N to do the hooks so people will peep them.. yeah just like that... lol... face it man, ur an internet lame who tries to use slang like "fasho's weerd and gangster" alot and use smiley faces with machine guns in hopes to look tough... then you beat your little brother in some basket ball and suddenly you think you're god? pleez sun, go back to freeposting with ur man lovers.. lol fuck offa my dick, u should make a diss track vs. me, but wait i dont think n e one would listen cuz triple N wouldnt diss me lol... i guess ur in a pickle then huh? weerd... fasho huh? :shoot:

Darth Vader 06-26-05 01:20 AM

....................:rolleyes: I think omen is an idiot. A BREAK THROUGH! No wait... that was established long ago.

the omen 06-26-05 09:56 AM

aight... thats straight... am i really spose to give a fuck about what some internet geek named after a starwars character who comes to a rapboard yet duznt even rap just clogs threads thinks?.......nahhhhhh.... lol *waits for the rest of spuls buttsex buddies to hop on my nuts*....

J. Luth 06-26-05 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen

^ha ha ha u think i ferreal rap with a tiki mask on? i would think that would be hard to hear thru tha mask... but whatever float ya boat sailor...
Iunno, you tell me jackass. Prolly too scared of your ugly ass face so you cover it up. Also, I don't own a boat, and I ain't a sailor :cool:

and by saying stop hating on the dopeness, i hope u dont mean this... cuz this is garbage...
it was also done in less than 2 mins total. So I really couldn't care. If you took the time to read, which I doubt you can do very well, read what I said first in the bulletin. I explained FULLY why we did this. lmao you fuckin' idiot.

u know... kinda like all your other tracks, cept u get triple N to do the hooks so people will peep them.. yeah just like that... lol...
nah, actually I post it up and people still like my shit. I ain't say I'm the best, but no, nobody says I'm wack and I post my shit on RM where nobody knos who the fuck I am. And ask Triple, he was like "Wtf? man, 10 people IMed me about our collabs. What you show them?" and I was like, "iunno", and he said people were sayin' "Shit, I never knew SPuL was good, I thought he was wack". so I already kno people like my shit. I ain't sayin' I'm dope, liek you say to yourself. lmao cocky dumbass. Good job on such a original diss. "Your audio is garbage." wow you really hurt me. :rolleyes:

face it man, ur an internet lame who tries to use slang like "fasho's weerd and gangster" alot and use smiley faces with machine guns in hopes to look tough...
hmmmmm... why don't you actually show me a post where I say I'm tough? nope, I don't act cocky, like you. I don't hype myself up, like you. It's the internet, I don't need to act how I act in real life. I don't take it serious, when I'm posting. You shoudln't to, get off the fuckin' net and go worry about your son. Who's life is fucked since he is 50% of you. ;)

then you beat your little brother in some basket ball and suddenly you think you're god?
] Did I ever say that? lmao @ all your stupid accusations. dumbass

pleez sun, go back to freeposting with ur man lovers.. lol
wow, so now I'm your son? shit, yo. no wonder you gave your son up. You one confused motherfucka. idiot

fuck offa my dick,
Hey, idiot!! You the one who came in here, I never called you in here. And my double-posting in my thread hating, you on MY dick. So please hop off, unless it was your mom or girl on your username. :hump:

u should make a diss track vs. me, but wait i dont think n e one would listen cuz triple N wouldnt diss me lol...
Or better yet battle you wit your "SHIT I"M FUCKIN GETTING RAPED IN THE ASS!!!!" type voice. And yea, I'd need triple_N to be on it. :rolleyes:

i guess ur in a pickle then huh? weerd... fasho huh? :shoot:
wow, that was so pathetic. I should steal your son, put it on wicked clowns toilet seat, and force his fat wack ass to sit on it. Oh, and you're gay, searchin' for a dick online. lmao faggot, come out the closet

owned...................................

the omen 06-26-05 01:31 PM

yea... i sure got owned... im not even gonna waste time replying to that... lol... maybe if u had an ounce of skill i would say battle, but im tryin to better myself, not speak on herbs to get wins like cali... lol fuck outta here u fake ass cyber thug... seems like all people can do nowadays is speak on my son... i never said i was tha best or nuthin so i dunno where ur pulllin these responses out from... but yea.. good luck with ur wack lyrics... go get ur brother to play with ur balls son... im out... u not worthy...lol

J. Luth 06-26-05 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
yea... i sure got owned... im not even gonna waste time replying to that... lol... maybe if u had an ounce of skill i would say battle, but im tryin to better myself, not speak on herbs to get wins like cali... lol fuck outta here u fake ass cyber thug... seems like all people can do nowadays is speak on my son... i never said i was tha best or nuthin so i dunno where ur pulllin these responses out from... but yea.. good luck with ur wack lyrics... go get ur brother to play with ur balls son... im out... u not worthy...lol

yea, good job @ doin' that. ;) and bravo @ the played disses. you sure are original. :thumbup:

Adam 06-26-05 01:53 PM

Ahhh...

Good drop my boys... Very good for a laugh in the morning when you're hungover as fuck... Got a good chuckle outta this, keep it up yo...

The chorus is just so true...;)