RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Its Nice to be Canadian. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231968)

B-MAC 07-20-06 11:22 AM

Its Nice to be Canadian.

Is it ever. With the ever increasing hatred towards the U.S.A and the Puppet Brits that do W/E Bush Says. If a world wide Conflict were to errupt. all i can say its nice to be canadian. Honestly i would prob move to canada if i was an american. With the North Koreans saying they will Start an Anhilating Nuclear war if the americans fuck wit them, As well as Iran. Shit man. in the next 5-10 years we can expect at least one nuke to be blow up in a Vending machine. Everyone loves canadians Middle easterns, Europeans. Everyone.. Unlike the americans when we travel abroad we can sport are own country flag instead of using some other countrys. I ant saying i hate americans.. Not at all.. But yall have had some fucked up Governments that are going to be the distruction of your Country. :thumbup:

Sean Gunner 07-20-06 11:26 AM

You all always side with us anyway, so meh.

Indeph 07-20-06 11:40 AM

Everyone loves Canada because it pretty much doesn't do anything. You're like the guys on the sideline drinking tea while eveyone else is fighting. That's actually a good thing, but eh. The U.S. has warped my fragile mind into thinking it's not.

N.Tavarez 07-20-06 11:53 AM

ahh you lucky canadians, i hope a nuke misses us and hit you guys lmao

Indeph 07-20-06 11:53 AM

That'd be ill cause then they'd retaliate and become one of us. :cool:

Mad Dog 07-20-06 11:59 AM

is it really?

really is it?

N.Tavarez 07-20-06 12:01 PM

just out of curiousity
do we (US govt) even talk to the canadiens govt?
does bush even recognize Canada or is there not enough resources there to catch his attention
and another thing: you guys history books must be boring as hell
when was the last war you;ve had?

Shear Kaughn 07-20-06 12:01 PM

you all do know their are canadian troops fighting in the middle east right?

and if the koreans even think about doing anything stupid...thier done for...
and if Iran thinks about doing anything stupid...their done for...

don't forgot what america did to japan in world war 2?......now that ended the conflict pretty quick now didn't it?.....and thats just the beggining of what my country is capable of....

Sean Gunner 07-20-06 12:03 PM

When we were the only people who possessed that technology at the time. Now everyone posseses it.

That's like bragging about getting Eminem's Eminem Show CD just now.

Indeph 07-20-06 12:03 PM

That solves it. It's all japan's fault for surrendering. Now we nuke everyone assuming they'll surrender. We dealin with g's from the middle east though who are willing to die for theirs :mad: And sadly they're the good guys. Oh well *cries*

N.Tavarez 07-20-06 12:08 PM

lmao ^ i really agree with that
why does the greatest country in the world have to be so corrupt?

.Judicial. 07-20-06 12:10 PM

canada has a government???

Indeph 07-20-06 12:12 PM

I have no idea that's what makes it so gay. It backs me into a corner since the people in iraq have been ruthlesslyt killed and nuke for NOTHING. And if I wasn't in America I'd want them to get revenge. But I am and now I'm just like =/ farewell good souls

N.Tavarez 07-20-06 12:13 PM

I miss Clinton

Indeph 07-20-06 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Witness
canada has a government???

Candada doesn't need a government. Their hearts are made of fluffy cotton candy and lolipops.

Shear Kaughn 07-20-06 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I have no idea that's what makes it so gay. It backs me into a corner since the people in iraq have been ruthlesslyt killed and nuke for NOTHING. And if I wasn't in America I'd want them to get revenge. But I am and now I'm just like =/ farewell good souls

come to think of it..that does make a lot of sense.........
if we only knew what is motivating the U.S. Governement...
but sometimes i wonder...how the U.S. has stepped into a lot of foreign situations...what if they just didn't do anything....like canada..just not did anything anywhere......makes ya wonder.....

.Judicial. 07-20-06 12:21 PM

its because we as in everyone on the earth have to share this world...and we really dont need people actin dumb....thats like we all live in a house and got our own rooms/country and we chillin in our room and u starting fires and killin people n shit in your room we aint just gonna let it slip we gonna say sumthin n if u keep actin up we gon' beat da shit outta you

Indeph 07-20-06 12:21 PM

Yeah pretty much it. The America government has a million hidden agendas and defenses for outside attacks and even has mental AND physical limitations (the patriot act) to keep even it's own people from doing anything about it. Isn't thaddabitch?

Indeph 07-20-06 12:22 PM

Quote:
its because we as in everyone on the earth have to share this world...and we really dont need people actin dumb....thats like we all live in a house and got our own rooms/country and we chillin in our room and u starting fires and killin people n shit in your room we aint just gonna let it slip we gonna say sumthin n if u keep actin up we gon' beat da shit outta you

Not everyone is as logical and caring as you asshole:mad: How could you be so selfish?

.Judicial. 07-20-06 12:24 PM

Quote:
Yeah pretty much it. The America government has a million hidden agendas and defenses for outside attacks and even has mental AND physical limitations (the patriot act) to keep even it's own people from doing anything about it. Isn't thaddabitch?

im a grown man dog...i do what i want..ima declare war on russia for real dog just because i don't like the cold

Indeph 07-20-06 12:25 PM

:cool: Ok then you're a good man.

Shear Kaughn 07-20-06 12:25 PM

i still say we should take their provinces and make them into states........damn...that'll be dope....

Indeph 07-20-06 12:27 PM

Lmfao that's evil as shit. Have you seen all the documentaries and feriehnheight 911? I mean these people are suffering, their families are dying, little girls walking around with no noses, body's everywhere and just all sorts of bullshit. And you actually wanna make their land one of ours? That's a shitload worse than how they took over this country in the first place. At least then we didnt have to use nukes, we just used guns and rape. :) old school

.Judicial. 07-20-06 12:29 PM

lmao....we should just be like fuck it this is America now bitch...and put an american flag on the capital...

Shear Kaughn 07-20-06 12:31 PM

Quote:
Lmfao that's evil as shit. Have you seen all the documentaries and feriehnheight 911? I mean these people are suffering, their families are dying, little girls walking around with no noses, body's everywhere and just all sorts of bullshit. And you actually wanna make their land one of ours? That's a shitload worse than how they took over this country in the first place. At least then we didnt have to use nukes, we just used guns and rape. :) old school

canada or the middleast?......

the middleast right?......if canada is like that...then shit

Indeph 07-20-06 12:32 PM

Lmfao America needs to all participate in mass suicides. Seriously the shit we;re doing now is so mind blowingly evil I can't even live with myself. The only thing keeping me from having an overflow of guilt is just the fact that it's the government doing it not the people. I won't catch myself supporting this war for shit though. I hope the troops come out alive, but with that being said, them being alive means the iraqi's are dead. Which also from a bias view could be seen as worse. Since they're basically all rebels and they're fighting to keep their country from being stolen..

Indeph 07-20-06 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
canada or the middleast?......

the middleast right?......if canada is like that...then shit

Lmao oh, yeah fuck canada, take that shit over like that.

.Judicial. 07-20-06 12:34 PM

do canada got an army if not? we can just go up there and see watsup for real...lol...since our government is on some otha shit already

Shear Kaughn 07-20-06 12:35 PM

yea canada got an army.............well not really..its more on the level of our national guard.......

ya know....weekend soldiers...volunteer shit i'd imagine

.Judicial. 07-20-06 12:44 PM

oh fa-real...we can just get philly fans to go up there and run it then

Shear Kaughn 07-20-06 12:45 PM

Quote:
oh fa-real...we can just get philly fans to go up there and run it then

pretty much...they are sitting ducks...just vulnerable as hell

.Judicial. 07-20-06 12:50 PM

yeah but that would not be fun tho....so lets just get like vatican city or sumthin...

B-MAC 07-20-06 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
just out of curiousity
does bush even recognize Canada or is there not enough resources there to catch his attention

No actually are History Books are Pretty Interesting, Especially when we learn about the War of 1812 when the Canadians Burnt down your Whitehouse.. LMAO

N.Tavarez 07-20-06 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
No actually are History Books are Pretty Interesting, Especially when we learn about the War of 1812 when the Canadians Burnt down your Whitehouse.. LMAO

you say this like Im supposed to get upset lmao
I'd be more pissed if you burned down my neighborhood smoke shop

.Judicial. 07-20-06 02:28 PM

well it's not MY white house, i mean i have a white house...but i don't give a damn about that white house..just a building, and you burnt it down and somehow end up where you are today...i would say canada is amazing...

High-Dro 07-20-06 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
just out of curiousity

canada beat the US in the only war between the two countries....so...meh...i live comfortably, why would i want to be in a war anyway?

KOOL COL-B 07-20-06 02:44 PM

B-MAC... SHUT THA FUCK UP, werd

.Judicial. 07-20-06 02:45 PM

^LMFAO i don't know why that was funny, but for some reason right now i was just fuckin laughin like shit

B-MAC 07-20-06 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy E
B-MAC... SHUT THA FUCK UP, werd

Eat My shit fucker!. :thumbup:

Crazy Hades 07-20-06 04:46 PM

Congratulations on Canada beating a weakened, barely established country. I bet your history books are probably filled with propaganda like America's, aye? 'Yeah, we burned down their White House. America isn't all that. Even though that was two hundred years ago.' So obviously, if you beat us then, you could easily destroy us now. Because in two hundred years of national progression Canada has still managed t surpass America, right? Right?