RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Marijuana Discussion (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248876)

Alphabetized 02-14-09 11:15 PM

Marijuana Discussion

Does anyone on here believe that Marijuana is truthfully the demonized drug that the media and politicians lead us to believe, or do you believe it is a true medicinal herb?

Do you think Marijuana destroys lives, or do you think it is more of a healing herb that can be used to benefit our lives?

-Discuss-

one way 02-14-09 11:42 PM

if anyone in the world thinks weed destorys lives they need an education lesson from a brutal beating.

Weed is great, and allready proven to help medically, and not sure about american laws but it's available in canada as a perscription drug.

Adam 02-14-09 11:43 PM

Weed is whatever, I liked it when I was in high school, don't really use it anymore. I'd rather hit up some mushrooms.

J.Roy 02-15-09 02:06 AM

ehh I smoke from time to time, but when I do smoke it's got to be for a good reason, because I won't risk losing my job over that shit.

02-15-09 05:35 AM

Do you want the brutal honesty here?

Go read this before you read my response:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248797

Now read my response, your senses will lighten up when I smoke you like an herb my frien

What makes weed good or bad? Obviously opinion of it, not situation.

Marijuana would never be bad if no one smoked it, alphabetized. Yet people do, therefore it's bad for some people in certain ways and good for some people in other ways. I personally enjoy smoking because there's no fucking reason not to besides that it's bad for me in some ways and good for me in some ways, no one can dictate whether or not I should or shouldn't smoke, and even if they did, they'd only be saying 'should and shouldn't'. What I should do and what I do-do are two totally different things and that needs to be taken into context, because whether or not an intelligent choice is good or bad is also of opinion.

So when I choose to smoke and you tell me smoking is a bad thing and carrying out the act is a bad choice, I'm gonna look at it myself and decide for myself.

And in the end case, no one besides myself can make the dictation. So never listen to a single soul when they tell you anything is bad or good, only believe what you believe to be there and worthy. If you do this, more good than bad will come for you, as a matter of guarantee.

I just don't guarantee that someone won't kill you.

La Cosa Nostra 02-15-09 06:17 AM

man ive smoked a fair bit of weed.. im getting over it...

all drugs are just medicated mindstates that eventually screw with your perception. i dont really know whether at the other end of drug addiction when im getting off them slowly its sort of like i realise the fundemental problem with them...

youve got to come down at some point.... i think if you moderate your drug use correctly it CAN be ok, but too much of a good thing is never actually good...

i think we shouldnt let young kids fuck with weed, i think it should be more of an adult thing when the mind is more developed... that to be honest is my largest concearn with drugs like weed....

02-15-09 06:27 AM

yeah especially when it possibly affects the testicles. Kids need to be informed.

And they are being informed, but only for reasons to keep marijuana illegal.

Another form of irony. :huh:

La Cosa Nostra 02-15-09 07:04 AM

their not being informed properly...

they cant be really... its something society as a whole needs to work on is being more mature with substance because its a phenomina of epidemic proportions and kids are always going to have drugs around them.. including alcahol...

Valerie 02-15-09 07:08 AM

I smoked greens once. I admit i miss the good old times smokin and laughin my ass off. If i ever do drugs again it's only gonna be Bud thats it. i like the feeling it gives me.

one way 02-15-09 10:25 AM

I been high since I was 15, so my body has a tollerence, that being said I dont get the same high as I used to it almost just feels normal now, so really I couldn't see weed helping anyone medically who has a tollerence for it and been smoking for a while. So in my case its acctually prolly more bad for me then good.

Nynth Degree 02-15-09 12:21 PM

Fuck weed and fuck legalization. I smoke quite a bit, but I wouldn't be the least bit upset if it didn't exist anymore. There's almost too many reasons to discuss in this thread, but basically I'm sick of people still trying to make a big deal out of it when it's 2009.

I do believe it will be legalized within the next decade (the easiest way would be to get the tobacco industry behind it), but until then, the police need to stop profiling me because it's getting on my damn nerves.

And stop smoking weed in the park. Kids don't need to be around that shit.
"Ayo dog, I smoke in da park at night!"
Ok, Batman, good for you. I realized years ago that if you're smoking in a place you may need to run away from, you should've already found a better place to smoke.

02-15-09 01:44 PM

"Fuck weed and fuck legalization. The police need to stop profiling me because it's getting on my damn nerves. I'm sick of people still trying to make a big deal out of it when it's 2009."

Where does your relevance lie?

Nynth Degree 02-15-09 02:10 PM

It can be hard to find relevance when you take 3 sentences out of everything and put 'em together.

KOOL COL-B 02-15-09 05:24 PM

I've never smoked weed b4 and never will. every single person who I've known since b4 they started smoking weed completely changed afterwards, in a bad way. but of course they don't notice it, and neither does tha other people who smoke. but me and my friends who've never smoked b4 all notice it. weed is evil as far as I'm concerned. if my child ever smokes it i will lynch them. werd

Adam 02-15-09 05:46 PM

Lmfao, good and bad is a personal opinion.

one way 02-15-09 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
I've never smoked weed b4 and never will. every single person who I've known since b4 they started smoking weed completely changed afterwards, in a bad way. but of course they don't notice it, and neither does tha other people who smoke. but me and my friends who've never smoked b4 all notice it. weed is evil as far as I'm concerned. if my child ever smokes it i will lynch them. werd

explain how you notice evil in weed but if we smoke it we can't? explain what the evil is, cause right now you sound kinda dumb.

Adam 02-15-09 06:35 PM

"They started listening to rock music, the Devil's music!"

Nynth Degree 02-15-09 07:12 PM

My momma set my KISS tickets on fire and lit her cigarette with 'em.

KOOL COL-B 02-15-09 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
explain how you notice evil in weed but if we smoke it we can't? explain what the evil is, cause right now you sound kinda dumb.

i just notice bad shit that comes from smkoing weed. and if me n my non-weed smoking friends bring it up around my weed smoking friends they don't see it.

from my friends smoking weed, tha changes i've noticed was just stupid shit. like, they git this shitty little cocky attitude n shit. they git dirty n wear tha same shit everyday n don't bathe. they never have any money cause they waste it all on that bullshit. n they just seem fucking stupid most of tha time, not always tho, but usually. they drop out of school etc etc. i've yet to see any pros from it. i've sold weed to people who spent hundred of dollars on it at once, all their money. what a fucking waste. it's good fo me, but still, i couldn't imagine being like that. basically, they just do a lot of shit that i personally think is stupid, therefore, i hate it. and only a weed smoker would think i sound dumb, but tomy non-weed smokin spiccaz i'm making perfect sense. ya dig? werd

J.Roy 02-15-09 07:47 PM

Kol-B doesn't smoke?

that's some shit

fuck man I love me some erb, nothing better than rollin a lil j and just looking out the window at the world and just relaxin.

Adam 02-15-09 07:58 PM

Those people you're talking about just sound like losers. I went through high school smoking dope with my friends and we all showered and changed everyday. All of us are pretty intelligent and if somebody is wasting all their money on dope, they're pretty fucking poor when you could buy a G for 5 bucks a one point. What do they run at now, 10 bones?

J.Roy 02-15-09 08:01 PM

I normally get a dubsky, and I get the fat hook ups normally get em at 1.8.

Just a little dubsky lasts me a few days because I can't smoke all the time. But it's good shit. I never had any problems with it, I just relax.

KOOL COL-B 02-15-09 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Those people you're talking about just sound like losers. I went through high school smoking dope with my friends and we all showered and changed everyday. All of us are pretty intelligent and if somebody is wasting all their money on dope, they're pretty fucking poor when you could buy a G for 5 bucks a one point. What do they run at now, 10 bones?

well, i'm just talking about people where i'm from. my views might be different if i grew up somewhere else. and a gram goes fo $10 here, or $5 a gram if you wanna buy 100 grams at a time. which is what i always did.

most of my pot head friends have moved on to bigger and better thangs anyway, like crack, unfortunately :/ blah, werd

02-15-09 08:22 PM

that's all personal opinion.

I can't smoke weed because i have things to focus on more importantly than "relax" time.

If I strictly wanted "relax" time I might have gotten into crack.

Either way I could end up with regrets..

J.Roy 02-15-09 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
that's all personal opinion.

I can't smoke weed because i have things to focus on more importantly than "relax" time.

If I strictly wanted "relax" time I might have gotten into crack.

Either way I could end up with regrets..

I highly doubt Crack would make you relax.

Weed is all you need.

02-16-09 10:18 AM

well your high doubts have no effect on how I feel therefore your high doubts have no affect on my opinion unless I give you that right to sway my opinion. Therefore this all comes back to my opinion, and for me to say "It's reasonable to change my opinion based strictly on your un-backed up opinion" is unreasonable, and you should have probably never said anything in the first place.

and weed is all you need? Then how can someone not ever need weed? You know, like everyone on earth?

one way 02-16-09 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
well, i'm just talking about people where i'm from. my views might be different if i grew up somewhere else. and a gram goes fo $10 here, or $5 a gram if you wanna buy 100 grams at a time. which is what i always did.

most of my pot head friends have moved on to bigger and better thangs anyway, like crack, unfortunately :/ blah, werd

your friends sound like young dirt poor kids, and if they smoked weed of not they wuld be in the same situation, I smoke weed everyday but still seem to be able to shower, cloth myself in new clean clothes, have extra money, and I like to think Im a pretty smart dude, and I've never saw someone go from cool attitude to grump ass after a joint. You sound ignorant, but then again you never smoked it for yourself.

02-16-09 10:29 AM

*nods head to that remark*

Yet I was told by someone that because I don't pay taxes it's not my right to complain about it.

So although I don't pay taxes but I have the complete and utter knowledge of taxes, it IS my right to complain about it, because I have a right to complain about anything I feel the need to.

So although I'm ignorant I'm absolutely not, and you should take Kool-Colb's opinion for what it is, although he may sound ignorant to the inhalation of the smoke caused by burning the plant.

Re-defining KCB's opinion for you:

"I think marijuana can cause bad things but I don't doubt as well as good. Yet for these reasons alone I find it more of a hassle on my life because it's chaotic in that form."

one way 02-16-09 11:14 AM

its not an opinion, its a stereotype............a guy can't tell you what it's like to be on the rag

02-16-09 01:28 PM

Oh yes he can..

Nynth Degree 02-16-09 02:27 PM

No, I haven't been to the beach lately. Why do you ask?

'Cuz you appear to have sand in your clit.

_Talksic_ 02-17-09 08:15 PM

nothings wrong with it,it more medical,rather than being bad.
what do people do when their on it, eat sleep and relax.nothing harmfull.

02-17-09 08:20 PM

BUT OMG IT KILLS THEIR TESTICLES THEREFORE ITS HARMFUL

"you care about what harms them and not you? get real fucker"

_Talksic_ 02-19-09 04:28 AM

theyll never legallize it even if enough people vote.

one way 02-19-09 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
nothings wrong with it,it more medical,rather than being bad.
what do people do when their on it, eat sleep and relax.nothing harmfull.

for real, you never see a guy high on weed punch out his girlfriend, unlike other things.....*booze*

and to leagalize it Im sure the government is for it, to make it into a monopoly, but I agree it will never happen, its too easy to grow yourself.

02-19-09 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
theyll never legallize it even if enough people vote.

Over half of the country has to vote for it, and if the government still doesn't, then we have the legality to riot and take over our government.

But the government, even though it serves the people, also has the ability to reply with large police forces and even the military (that recently became legal by the government's rules) and if the USA military is not enough, they can call in the Mexican Military and Canadian Military to destroy us. Legally.

:thumbup:

chip 02-19-09 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabetized
Does anyone on here believe that Marijuana is truthfully the demonized drug that the media and politicians lead us to believe, or do you believe it is a true medicinal herb?

Do you think Marijuana destroys lives, or do you think it is more of a healing herb that can be used to benefit our lives?

-Discuss-

doesn't matter. weed should never be made legal. just another way the gov. can tax us, and a lotta brothers out of a job, albeit not a "legitimate" one

02-19-09 03:46 PM

therefore weed should be made legal.

A lot MORE people added into the job, and a lot more people with a feeling of "Freedom" whilst not ever really having "freedom" at all.

bobericc_lyrics 02-19-09 09:10 PM

weed definitely has medicinal properties, if you try and find any information on scientific testing, its not in depth about the positive attributes to it, because the government doesn't want its funds to go to the benefits it holds, just how bad it is to your health. and everyday it becomes more clear that marijuana is not a threat to the human psyche, it will be more than likely that national legalization is soon to happen. i mean I smoke around 2 blunts a day, most the time it's midgrade bud. and most the time it's roughly .8-1.2 grams. I found that I stop thinking about the problems ahead, and think more about the here and now, and of all, I found out smoking in moderation, has helped my asthma improve greatly. and I wondered why tobacco would fuck my breathing up, but not weed, its because bud is a natural inhalant, artificial expanding and deflating of your lungs, sort of like fake breathing.. now as for switching up peoples judgment? lmao.. that is a STUPID accusation. people change their judgment WITHOUT the influence of weed, so why pin weed as the culprit? my opinion is because thc speeds up your heart rate (paranoia), It CAN'T change the way you think, but induces the feelings you are having at that time, your feeling happy, be high and more happy, pissed off? high and more pissed. that type of thing, of course people will always dispute with me about that point im trying to make, because if they smoke, they only smoke when they're relaxed. feeling more relaxed and lazy. lol.. its not a motivation killer if you dont have the fucking motivation to kill, feel me?
anyways, what backs my opinion up is all the crazy medicinal properties people "claim" they get from smoking weed, from early hispanic immigrants smoking weed to help them work, strippers smoking trees because they feel its a sexual stimulant, or stupid textcees smoking to increase their creativity, you already had the creativity to begin with. I think it just increases your mood at that time. but there is still very insufficient studies that have been done about weed, and more can always be learned.

and if your asking,
why such a long discussion?
I'm part of NORML bitch!

N†T 02-21-09 11:42 AM

I kinda agree with the Nynth Degree here, weed is a good thing, it means no harm, but I wouldnt be mad if there wasnt anything like weed. I'm a casual smoker, I do it now and then.But back in the day, it became somewhat of a problem for me. See a few years ago i smoked about everyday, smoked when i could and didn't really care for anything but I was young, so I didn't have much responsibilities. But one time I met a kid named N(not gunna put his name out there, it begins with N), we were pretty good friends though he was lie 5 years older than me, we were talkin about weed when he told me that quote "Weed is great thing, but don't let it be you" and that was exactly what I leading to. But a big wake up call for me was when my friend took jis own life at a young age because of all the stress that he made from drugs (other drugs as well). Not a day goes by without me thinkin of him, and I'll never forget what he said to me. After that happened, I was about to enter to a new school in a year or so, I decided that I had to stop smoking all the time. After I entered the new school, I stopped altogether. I completely stopped for a year or so until i started again. I now smoke from time to time and sometimes I'll regret it.
Now to answer your question Alpha, do I think that marijuana is a demonized drug and that it ruins lives? Absolutley not. Do I think that everyone should smoke weed because its amazing? Not necessarily. I do believe that somewhere down the line in everyones lives, you should try weed and the expericences that come with it. And also I think kids at a young age should hold off it till their in highschool or somthing. But don't let become a problem, trust me, I've seen what it does to people and I know people who have let weed control thier lives, including myself.

Also I think cops should chill out about this stuff, it does seem to be alleviated criminaly. I think it will be legalized very soon. The Government will find the truth in weed.

-You don't have to agree with me, that's just how I view it.

R.I.P. Nol, Not a day goes by....