RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Jesus.. fuckin wow.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250897)

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 12:47 AM

Jesus.. fuckin wow..

dead site but heres an update..

new tattoo

new tattoo (not done yet)

my Daughter Lili

Lili

and Lili Again.

Fuck the haters.

im out to go smoke a blunt and go watch katt williams or some shit..

La Cosa Nostra 07-20-09 08:23 AM

hahahahahahahaha

...no

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-20-09 11:02 AM

those tats blow cock...that aint ur daughter...matter fact i wonder if the mother even knows u are postin pics of her kid all over the net............n...u're a faggot...tis all rofl

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 11:59 AM

Lol @ this cunt.

bitch your so fucking pathetic. you live on the internet... shit sad to say you dated someone on the internet.

shit you only went and dated one on line. not to mention SENT THEM OVER 200$ TO PAY A FUCKING CELL PHONE BILL. THEN BLOW ME UP WHEN I TELL YOU I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

LETS SPILL THE FACTS SHALL WE..

YOUR STILL ON MY JOCK.

AS SOON AS I SAID WERE OVER I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR UGLY ASS YOU BLEW ME UP EXACTLY

63 TIMES IN JUST ONE DAY STRAIGHT LET ALONE YOU DID IT FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT.

SHIT YOU STILL BLOW ME UP WITH RESTRICTED CALLS THEN SEND ME TEXTS SAYIN YOUR GOING TO BLOW ME UP AT MY OLD JOB. LMAO

CARLA AT HER FINEST AS USUAL THE IRONY OF A 32 YEAR OLD WOMAN..

AND JUST TO PROVE THAT YOUR ONE UGLY BITCH..

http://www.myspace.com/latinkitten718

ILL LET THE PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELFS..

ROFL!!! just to look even SEMI Decent you gotta put on a SHIT load of makeup.

Lmao! this butch lookin bitch is a wreck.

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
those tats blow cock...that aint ur daughter...matter fact i wonder if the mother even knows u are postin pics of her kid all over the net............n...u're a faggot...tis all rofl

oh and Fyi bitch even ask Analise your self thats my daughter.

get over the fact its with her and not you.

and yes im a proud father. fyi

Speats 07-20-09 12:18 PM

fucking ugly tatt man, real talk

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speats
fucking ugly tatt man, real talk

lmao its a personal tattoo with a mixed idea to it.

so ofcoarse its going to look bad to you cus u have no idea what it is for 2 reasons

its NOWHERE near done. and u have no idea what it means to me and all

if u want ill post up the whole idea for it.

Nynth Degree 07-20-09 12:39 PM

La Cosa Nostra 07-20-09 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
oh and Fyi bitch even ask Analise your self thats my daughter.

get over the fact its with her and not you.

and yes im a proud father. fyi

HA HA HA YOU GOT ASS RAPED WHEN YOU WERE 7 BY YOUR DADS FRIEND PUNK BITCH WHITE TRASH GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES TIME FOR SOME FUCKEN SODOMY queer

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
HA HA HA YOU GOT ASS RAPED WHEN YOU WERE 7 BY YOUR DADS FRIEND PUNK BITCH WHITE TRASH GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES TIME FOR SOME FUCKEN SODOMY queer

And Latinkitten stuck a carrot in her ass when she was 12...

LOL

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-20-09 02:24 PM

rrrrrrooooooffffffllll u ugly piece of midget shit.u only WISH I blew ur ugly ass up.u wanna talk shit on here cuz in real life u got a fuckin speach impediment u stuttering fuck rofl.u butthurt LITERALLY cuz u keep callin me with one reason or anothér includin that u got CHLAMIDIA u dirty piece of shit haha now ur tiny lil weiner is all infected ewwwwwwwwwww n then u go textin me last weekend pretendin to be one of ur friends tellin me u committed suicide u fuckin loser hahahaha.I don't call u AT ALL not private not otherwise that's why u keep havin to come up with ideas to contact me LOL ill post up my phone bill I haven't called u in months hahahah ure a fuckin loser who works at mcdonalds stop frontin faggot n that kid is ur ex's kid u prolly got the pics off her myspace u fuckin stalker she was a year an a half or something when u MET the girl rofl suicidal fuck I was only with u cuz I felt sorry for ur ugly gap tooth stutterin suicidal loser ass........HOLLLLLER

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 02:30 PM

Quote:
rrrrrrooooooffffffllll u ugly piece of midget shit.u only WISH I blew ur ugly ass up.u wanna talk shit on here cuz in real life u got a fuckin speach impediment u stuttering fuck rofl.u butthurt LITERALLY cuz u keep callin me with one reason or anothér includin that u got CHLAMIDIA u dirty piece of shit haha now ur tiny lil weiner is all infected ewwwwwwwwwww n then u go textin me last weekend pretendin to be one of ur friends tellin me u committed suicide u fuckin loser hahahaha.I don't call u AT ALL not private not otherwise that's why u keep havin to come up with ideas to contact me LOL ill post up my phone bill I haven't called u in months hahahah ure a fuckin loser who works at mcdonalds stop frontin faggot n that kid is ur ex's kid u prolly got the pics off her myspace u fuckin stalker she was a year an a half or something when u MET the girl rofl suicidal fuck I was only with u cuz I felt sorry for ur ugly gap tooth stutterin suicidal loser ass........HOLLLLLER

The infamous qoute by carla herself.

"aww cmon baby i need you can we please use that vibrator i just bout for a session please."

or "baby are you sure you want this. I truly loved you please dont do this your breaking my heart."

and remember the time when you sent me pictures of your pussy then i spread it around Rv then inorder to be with you we had to lie to chris.
and all of rv about u taking "fake pics"

not only that you snitched out chris when he told steve swagger he was "using me for a sig"

Rofl

i got dirt on you all day long you fucking dirty snatch. :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 07-20-09 02:35 PM

Quote:
And Latinkitten stuck a carrot in her ass when she was 12...

LOL

THAT.. is NOTHING compared to being analy molested by a grown man...

DUDE.. YOU GOT FUCKED UP THE BUTT

YOUR GAY full stop

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
THAT.. is NOTHING compared to being analy molested by a grown man...

DUDE.. YOU GOT FUCKED UP THE BUTT

YOUR GAY full stop

fake personal to the fullest.

rofl

your pathetic attemps at humor are old..

get some new shit already you fucking cunt.

.Eternal. 07-20-09 02:41 PM

Quote:
bitch your so fucking pathetic. you live on the internet... shit sad to say you dated someone on the internet.

lol the irony .

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Eternal.
lol the irony .

atleast someone caught the sarcasm..

dumbass..

:bored:

La Cosa Nostra 07-20-09 02:42 PM

Quote:
i got dirt on you all day long you fucking dirty snatch. :thumbup:

i see a lot of shit talking from a dickhead... wheres the dirt?

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-20-09 02:43 PM

Do I REALLY need to post the fuckin love letters u wrote to me on here dude?n the suicida shit u wrone on msn?hahahhaha fuck yea I got a vibrator...scratch that I got TWO bitch. But u the one who got rammed up the ass at seven by ur dads friend whose name happens to be DIRT rofl n u moved in with him cuz u wanted more anal.faggot I got msn convos of u wantin to lick my asshole for hrs n wantin to finger my ass and EAT THE SHIT OFF UR FINGER.better yet why don't I post up the audios of u proposin to me on my voicemail n cryin like the lil bitch that u r n beffin me to call u.n don't make mepost up pics of u in ur mcdonalds uniform u faggot.oh man u don't wana get me started

La Cosa Nostra 07-20-09 02:45 PM

Quote:
fake personal to the fullest.

rofl

your pathetic attemps at humor are old..

get some new shit already you fucking cunt.

nah man

thats locked in for the history books you were anally sodomised as a child.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-20-09 02:47 PM

If I was at home I'd have a lot more fun stuff to humiliate ur pathetic suicidal ass with ya homo hahahaha u got some fake pussy pics n u jacked it to the pics like 15-20times daily till u got a sore on it nthen u freaked out thinkin ur dick was fallin off hahhahahaah dude u couldn't even lace ur shoes u special ed fuck.I had to walk u throughit for 2 nites on the phone while u took cam shots of where u were bawahahahahahahahaha.n about chris,sno caps the one who told me he was usin u for a siggy get ur info straight HOMO

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 02:48 PM

Quote:
Do I REALLY need to post the fuckin love letters u wrote to me on here dude?n the suicida shit u wrone on msn?hahahhaha fuck yea I got a vibrator...scratch that I got TWO bitch. But u the one who got rammed up the ass at seven by ur dads friend whose name happens to be DIRT rofl n u moved in with him cuz u wanted more anal.faggot I got msn convos of u wantin to lick my asshole for hrs n wantin to finger my ass and EAT THE SHIT OFF UR FINGER.better yet why don't I post up the audios of u proposin to me on my voicemail n cryin like the lil bitch that u r n beffin me to call u.n don't make mepost up pics of u in ur mcdonalds uniform u faggot.oh man u don't wana get me started

ROFLMAO!!!!

OH THE IRONY IN THIS BITCHES TYPING. IS SHE REALLY THIS DENSE?

BITCH I DID THAT CUS I WANTED TO EXPOSE UR ASS. IN EVERY WAY.

LOOK AT IT U DUMB WHORE..

I POSTED UR PUSSY PICS. I POSTED UP THE TEXT MESSAGES AND EVERYTHING.

U EVEN TOLD ME IN A TEXT WHEN U "THOUGHT" WE WERE HAVING "TEXT SEX" LMFAO THAT YOUR MY WHORE.

lMAO YOU SILLY TWAT.

La Cosa Nostra 07-20-09 02:49 PM

man she fucked you up poetic..

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 02:51 PM

LMAO

how cute Nos is all whipped up on lk the ugliest bitch to ever walk the face of the earth.

lmao she looks like a train hit that bitch..

La Cosa Nostra 07-20-09 02:58 PM

Quote:
LMAO

how cute Nos is all whipped up on lk the ugliest bitch to ever walk the face of the earth.

lmao she looks like a train hit that bitch..

dude... look whose talking... only the dumbest, ugliest member of the website.

to be honest kiddo im just over reading your crap... get a life

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-20-09 03:02 PM

I'm pretty sure its been established that ur the ugliest shit on here.u feel stupid u jacked it to fake pussy pics till ur dick had sores on it hahhahah ur gap is bigger than ur tiny dick son..so we had phonesex whoopty fuckin do faggot.don't forget my msn logs all fag I got thesuicidal beggin u did,the confession about bein raped in the ass u tellin me day in day out how gorgeous I am dude stop th front how many threads did u make to me on rv?from 2006 u been houndin me starting with the "my future wife" thread....awww did u get fired from mcdonalds is that why u on a rampage lemme call ur dyke boss n find out hahahahahah

La Cosa Nostra 07-20-09 03:26 PM

lets make a thread out of this and well just post all the pathetic shit poetic did while he was trynna get with carla

neck yourself poetic suicide is painlesss

WhoAmI 07-20-09 03:56 PM

something better...maybe he should get a long piece of rope, tie one end around a lamp post and the other around his neck...all he needs to do is hop in a car put his foot down and count to 10

lol

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-20-09 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Eternal.
lol the irony .

haha fo real dude met ALL his bitches off myspace...n i use the term "met" loosly cuz he hasnt actually met most of em in real life rrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooofffffffffflllllllllllllllll lllll he net dated some fat myspace virgin for a year in his own city n she only wanted to see him twice within a year HAHAHAHA but he stuck it out cuz he coudlnt get noone else......i aint even gonna get into his other exs man this dude is diggin himself deeper wit every post.....rofl

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-20-09 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
something better...maybe he should get a long piece of rope, tie one end around a lamp post and the other around his neck...all he needs to do is hop in a car put his foot down and count to 10

lol

he dont got a car or a license rofl

07-20-09 04:51 PM

did you two peckerheads come back at the same time just to stage another fight..........

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-20-09 06:31 PM

MUHAHAHAHA not a chance buddy...i wouldnt be caught dead with that ugly chlamidia dick suicidal gap tooth stutterin hamburglar lookalike mcdonald's cashier

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 09:20 PM

Quote:
MUHAHAHAHA not a chance buddy...i wouldnt be caught dead with that ugly chlamidia dick suicidal gap tooth stutterin hamburglar lookalike mcdonald's cashier

^ the only real personal to hit Rv so far.

congrats do you want a cookie of finding a picture of my mom WHEN she was a tweaker?

now my moms living the life opening up her own restraunt/bar with my uncle.

so keep on hatin bitch..

like i said your mad for 2 reasons

A. I have a daughter with another girl.
B. I wont ever fuck you. and your one gullible ass bitch cus I never had clamedia i lied to you and you try to use it in the beef.

your one dense fucking bitch i can tell you that much.

Cola 07-20-09 09:34 PM

Quote:
^ the only real personal to hit Rv so far.

congrats do you want a cookie of finding a picture of my mom WHEN she was a tweaker?

now my moms living the life opening up her own restraunt/bar with my uncle.

so keep on hatin bitch..

like i said your mad for 2 reasons

A. I have a daughter with another girl.
B. I wont ever fuck you. and your one gullible ass bitch cus I never had clamedia i lied to you and you try to use it in the beef.

your one dense fucking bitch i can tell you that much.

WHAT KINDA OF A DUMB FUCKIN IDIOT LIES ABOUT HAVING AN STD TO A WOMEN?

jesus christ

.Diabolic. 07-20-09 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer

WHAT KINDA OF A DUMB FUCKIN IDIOT LIES ABOUT HAVING AN STD TO A WOMEN?

jesus christ

thats easy..

to see if she is that hooked she would still fuck me..

and guess what ladies and gentlemen shes still on my dick

just one hour ago she called my cell restricted wanting to talk to me.

rofl pathetic.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-20-09 10:32 PM

bawahahahahaha i wasnt even home i was OUT i dont call u PERIOD now fuckin prove it u moron....................how bout i post up ur text where u pretended u committed suicide u loser

La Cosa Nostra 07-20-09 10:33 PM

dude this girl thinks your a disgusting retarded drop kick with a small diseased cock.. trust me she doesent want you, she wants nothing to do with you.. you fucking shit fetish freak

Cola 07-20-09 10:55 PM

rofl

ahahhaha

for real, who the fuck fronts and tries to act like they have an STD

bunch of bullshit for real

WhoAmI 07-21-09 04:07 AM

looool this shit is too much

Phenom-in-all 07-22-09 05:31 AM

lol @ how small the censor is on lk's sig. poor guy.

_Talksic_ 07-22-09 01:42 PM

Quote:
dead site but heres an update..

new tattoo

new tattoo (not done yet)

my Daughter Lili

Lili

and Lili Again.

Fuck the haters.

im out to go smoke a blunt and go watch katt williams or some shit..

not really feeling the tats. whats the first one say on your arm?is it aribic?or however u spell it