RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Damn son, the kid just caught a criminal offense (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245729)

J. Luth 03-14-08 10:33 PM

Damn son, the kid just caught a criminal offense

Operating to endanger. such BS.... i didn't even go above 90. just because i passed one dude going slow in fast lane, by going all the way to slow lane and then back to fast lane. such bs

JTR 03-14-08 10:44 PM

they trying to catch you riding dirty

J. Luth 03-15-08 01:25 AM

word, hip-hop police at it's finest.

La Cosa Nostra 03-15-08 01:32 AM

should of just shot them and kept going...

L.I. 03-15-08 01:35 AM

weak sauce man. just a speeding ticket?

La Cosa Nostra 03-15-08 01:57 AM

weak sauce is spuls bread and butter

03-15-08 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
weak sauce is spuls bread and butter

That was just perfectly placed.

J Summers 03-15-08 08:53 AM

reason numbre one why i wouldnt rock a red sportscar...everytime i get pulled over i get pulled outa the car and searched...that eclipse would have my ass lockd up by now....but the stinkn lincoln keeps it pretty low key

J. Luth 03-15-08 10:18 AM

^yea, all the womennn i've raped, banks I've robbed, babies i've thrown over bridges, and this is what they get me for. pfftttttttt

Chris Stylez 03-15-08 11:13 AM

Hey now you can become famouse. Go to Jail for 2 months and come out telling everyone you killed someone. Its very common these days :thumbup:

J. Luth 03-15-08 12:20 PM

^lol son i ain't looking at jailtime.

IF i catch this shit, i'd be looking at $2000+ fine, and loss of license for 180 days with a $500 reinstation fee.

And then the fee for the other 2 violations he wrote on ticket (unsafe lane changes and speeding)

either way, I refuse to drive on the highway for a lonnnnngggggg time. and if i do, it's going 40 mph in the slow lane with the hazard lights blinking lol

Valerie 03-15-08 12:37 PM

a speeding ticket aint shit!!

I have a D.V on my record and if i wasn't doing diversion then i'd be looking at 2 years in jail.

J. Luth 03-15-08 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
a speeding ticket aint shit!!

I have a D.V on my record and if i wasn't doing diversion then i'd be looking at 2 years in jail.

wait, I must of missed the part where I was trying to brag about this or say that I'm so much more gangsta because of it?

What's your point? You think you're cool because you're an idiot and make stupid decisions? lmao what a loser. Who the fuck is proud about almost getting 2 years in jail? you're soooo cool..

Nynth Degree 03-15-08 01:56 PM

Sucks for you. I caught a F a few months ago, but I have the opportunity to get the charges dropped.

J. Luth 03-15-08 03:11 PM

^yea i gotta get a court date still. but i'm sure i can get shit dropped and just get hit with the lane changes and speeding. but regardless, my highway drives our done for a while. all backroads for me ~_~

L.E 03-15-08 03:48 PM

Lol that's shitty man.

But really, a criminal offence for speeding?

Wow. America sucks.

J. Luth 03-15-08 04:44 PM

^nahh nto just speeding like "operating to endanger" like endanger lives of other people on the road and myself, etc. lol

like speed limit is 65 mph on highways mostly. Most people on road anyways go 75-80

so when i passed dude i went 85 maybe 90 to overtake them. like i still don't think there was intent to danger. If was going 120, or over 100 then yea, i can't complain. Plus, highway wasn't even crowded. they just hating sonnnn

either way tho, the fine gonna kill me. lol I was gon cop a new watch and phone this week cuz i had shit saved. but nopeeeeeeeeeeee lol

JTR 03-15-08 04:54 PM

hey spul you're a PUKA :O

03-15-08 05:01 PM

wtf @ operating to endanger

why don't terrorists use sports cars then?

*eats entire spoon and forgets breakfast*

America's the place 4 me :D

Chris Stylez 03-15-08 05:11 PM

lol. Thats crazy. Man That ticket will kill you though. Damn 2grand. I hope i never get pulled over for something worth that

J. Luth 03-15-08 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
hey spul you're a PUKA :O

wtf is puka sonnnnn

and yea, chris. hopefully i can get that shit off.

and then the other 2 though would put me over the point limit tho. where i'd have to take some aggressive driver classes or some bullshit lol

but that's better than losing license for half a year lol

03-15-08 05:37 PM

Sure is........

JTR 03-15-08 07:33 PM

lol I got chrystal to teach my singalese homie, I THOUGHT U WAS A REAL SRI LANKAN U LIAR :(

Blackmage 03-15-08 07:36 PM

It's a defensive driver course, friend of mine got popped a couple weeks back and had to take that last week, said it wasn't so bad just annoying.

Valerie 03-15-08 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
wait, I must of missed the part where I was trying to brag about this or say that I'm so much more gangsta because of it?

What's your point? You think you're cool because you're an idiot and make stupid decisions? lmao what a loser. Who the fuck is proud about almost getting 2 years in jail? you're soooo cool..

woh the fuck says im braggin?

im jus sayin a traffic ticket aint shit.

J. Luth 03-15-08 09:37 PM

^ughh then i guess that makes you a traffic ticket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmage
It's a defensive driver course, friend of mine got popped a couple weeks back and had to take that last week, said it wasn't so bad just annoying.

ohh yea, that. word fuck that son. I gotta stay away from the whip for a while lol

and JTR never heard it son

JTR 03-15-08 10:23 PM

Well Puka means ass, Chu Chu means pussy, so y'all got some weird language but I dig it. Lol "Aye girl lemme get that chu chu!"

:cool:

Ysdat 03-15-08 10:59 PM

Quote:

Throwback time.

Blay'all 03-16-08 11:03 PM

yeah man i've dealt with 3 tickets in the last 6 months and gotten off on all of them... just hire a lawyer that specializes in and deals with hundreds of these a month, the DA signs the paper, and i'm sure you'll be out of there with a minimized offense, especially if you explain that you didn't even hit 90 and you were just trying to pass someone. but anyways, what i'm saying is a lawyer may SOUND expensive, but it is DEFINITELY a smart investment compared to the alternative.

peace.

Enygma 03-17-08 12:43 AM

Nah son.....they trying to catch you riding sexy :cool:

KOOL COL-B 03-17-08 02:43 AM

Quote:

ROFL

well if youd've just chosen to be blind and not able to git yo license like i did you wouldn't even be in this situation :cool:

now let's run a train on spul's moms, CHUUU! CHUUU! :cool: werd

strobe 03-17-08 06:47 AM

Jumpman pretty much gave the perfect advice. Get a lawyer to represent you... don't do it alone. And dress up in a suit for your court appearance. If this is your first offense, you might get lucky and judge will go easy on you.

La Cosa Nostra 03-17-08 09:47 AM

i offend on a daily basis

J. Luth 03-17-08 10:11 AM

lmao colby

and yea, def gon get lawyer. and word to the suit. GQ it up as well. My mom talking to one of her friends who's a lawyer to get some advice on this ish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Nah son.....they trying to catch you riding sexy :cool:

rofl how could I forget

Phenom-in-all 03-17-08 11:24 AM

in Canada if you double the speed limit they suspend ur license and you have to appear in court. it sucks. word.

La Cosa Nostra 03-17-08 11:37 AM

i was going around 260 kph down a highway at about 3am once and the highway cop i passed didnt even try and chase me....

fuck ya

J. Luth 03-17-08 12:19 PM

yea i heard in some countries. If a car is going like REALLY REALLY fast, the cops don't even bother because they know they don't stand a chance.

WhoAmI 03-17-08 02:33 PM

in jamaica drivers flash each other when there's police nearby

cos we chill like that :cool:

J. Luth 03-17-08 04:02 PM

they do that here too

my bro got ticketed for doing it lol

xCadaverx 03-17-08 04:47 PM

You should've done the weapon cheat and got 4 stars but then did the no-stars cheat and got a hooker and fucked her for health but then killed her and got your money back but then explode your car.