RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   If you only do text your gay (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247477)

50Cal. 09-03-08 05:40 PM

If you only do text your gay

texting is not a form of hip hop nor will it ever be hip hop has 4 forms

d.jing
breaking
graphetti
m.cing

m.c means microphone controller.if you dont do audio then you are not a m.c...............period.its really that simple.texting is not writting hip--hop because most the time it is just talking shit with no type of flow at all.textheads write with no kind of syllabel count at all and it could never fit on beat.things that netnerds on this site say are played are in the biggest songs on radio
lil wayne says i'm ill on his new single
jaddakiss uses a elevation diss on his
so on and so on
too many kids come on here where they can talk shit safely and not get beat up like they would in REAL life.being cool on r.v means nothing.ifyour cool on r.v then the nerds like you and your probally one of them.

Kirk 09-03-08 06:01 PM

You should shut up sometime.

Brydon 09-03-08 06:02 PM

What a fuckin knob................................

Magic5 09-03-08 06:11 PM

Actually, MC means you're a Master of Ceremonies, not a Microphone Controller. :)

50Cal. 09-03-08 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Actually, MC means you're a Master of Ceremonies, not a Microphone Controller. :)

yes it does...................but not in hip hop

Kirk 09-03-08 06:12 PM

^It stands for Miley Cyrus. The greatest influence on hip hop ever. Hands down.

Magic5 09-03-08 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
yes it does...................but not in hip hop

Umm, yes, in hip hop MC means Master of Ceremonies.

50Cal. 09-03-08 06:17 PM

Quote:

not according to bambatta an cool herk.mabe you knw more then them :thumbup:

Ysdat 09-03-08 06:17 PM

I would prefer to write rhymes and poetry, archive them and use them for my own reference and expression

Fake fucks like you make half assed rap music in attempts to be 'cool' and do whats 'trendy'

My advice to you, empty room, one rope and a chair that you can easily kick out from underneath your feet.

Cola 09-03-08 06:20 PM

So your calling your self gay?

cool C.A.L.I.

Kirk 09-03-08 06:22 PM

I wanna hear some CALI songs.

Magic5 09-03-08 06:24 PM

Quote:
not according to bambatta an cool herk.mabe you knw more then them :thumbup:

Dude, I'm taking a history of rap and hip hop class this semester. I just finished reading a 15 page interview with Kool Herk, Bambaataa, and Grandmaster Flash.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...Search&aq=f&oq=

I googled MC and that's the listing that showed up. Be sure to note the first listing. Nobody says MC stands for Mic Controller.

50Cal. 09-03-08 06:24 PM

i did'nt say text is all gay because it does have a purpose but if your doing it for years it dos not.if you been dong text for years and till have'nt movd on to audio then your not advancing.once you reach audi you will stll hve work to do.my audio had come a long long way.i'm probally now better then anyone on this site

Cola 09-03-08 06:25 PM

rofl.....battle someone than

Kirk 09-03-08 06:26 PM

Lets hear some audio, brother. I wanna see if you're actually good from all this shit talking.

50Cal. 09-03-08 06:27 PM

Quote:

now goggle microphone controller and watch the meaning of m.c pop up in the 4th listing :thefinger

Cola 09-03-08 06:28 PM

who the fuck says MC is Mic Controlla

that sounds like a really bad R/V name

Magic5 09-03-08 06:31 PM

Quote:
now goggle microphone controller and watch the meaning of m.c pop up in the 4th listing :thefinger

Rofl, dude the first listing in that google search is to an urbandictionary link. In hip hop MC stands for Master of Ceremonies. Ask anybody on this site.

Ysdat 09-03-08 06:31 PM

Quote:
i did'nt say text is all gay because it does have a purpose but if your doing it for years it dos not.if you been dong text for years and till have'nt movd on to audio then your not advancing.once you reach audi you will stll hve work to do.my audio had come a long long way.i'm probally now better then anyone on this site

who the fuck are you to tell people whats right or wrong? If so meone enjoys to vibe out writing some verses/text battles, then thats cool, if they enjoy it then let them do them. Not everyone has a wannabee rapper dream like yourself.

Your so fucking fake it aint even funny!!

King Solo 09-03-08 06:38 PM

Why do people who do text automatically HAVE to want to advance to audio? Why can't those who write, stick to writing? Maybe, that is what they enjoy doing.

And as far as advancing to audio, dude most people who are actually decent at audio on this site didn't think, "oh yes, I am going to write some text verses so I can one day drop a verse on a microphone." If you actually had any intelligence you would realise that most good audio heads generally started with simple freestyling to themselves or with friends. Then enjoying freestyling and realising they had a talent for it they figured, "why not make money off it" and advanced to recording. The few that texted also probably only did it for fun and amusement you fat faggot.

Stop acting like you know anything. Stop making stupid threads that make no fucking sense or are just completely inaccurate. It really doesn't help your cause of trying to look cool, because dudes just keep shitting on you all the time.

Jesus, no fucking wonder you work at Wendy's you fat slob.

Brydon 09-03-08 06:44 PM

rofl.................. Dude get a life you muppet.
what r you trying to prove other then you have 2much time on your over weight hands.

I think you should shave a pigeon in your hair...

Phenom-in-all 09-03-08 07:05 PM

anyone have a link to any cali music? jus wondering about the hypocracy of this thread. ps - mc IS master of ceramonies. microphone controller was jus a lyric in a song. word.

J Summers 09-03-08 09:19 PM

master of ceromonies or w/e cali battle me... i eat rappers bitch... c'mon we both hated on like massive there is no bias.. AUDIO BATTLE HO

Kirk 09-03-08 09:48 PM

I'd vote for you just cause I hate Cali more.

Cola 09-03-08 10:08 PM

hate voting > Nicky Jett

Lyriclesolja 09-05-08 12:10 PM

wow cali ur still an idiot somethings will never change

Nynth Degree 09-05-08 12:26 PM

I just find it hilarious when cats insist they aren't strictly internet rappers, but refer to their music as "audio".

And CALI, why don't you post up some tracks? Or...audio, if you prefer, hahaha.

Indeph 09-05-08 07:46 PM

.Eternal. 09-06-08 01:57 AM

lol @ cali ignoring people that tell him to post up his music

.TeamOne. 09-06-08 02:27 AM

lol at bringing that picture back up.
by the way cali, you said you're probably better than anyone on this site?
there's no way in fuck you're better than me. yeah.

50Cal. 09-06-08 04:03 AM

well it seems as if the gay text heads are mad and the so called audio rappers are wasting my time because not one of you fags has set the battle up yet so i can own you.i already beat phenom so he should'nt even be in this thread.i beat indepth also so his gay ass should be quite as well.kirk and pinky both said they'd hate vote on me.now i will work on getting you both banned.

Nynth Degree 09-06-08 12:28 PM

Quote:
now i will work on getting you both banned.

"Sound like a hater to me"
- Ed Wuncler III

scanz 09-06-08 12:31 PM

to me text has alot of influence... cause maybe some kids like me dont have anybody close by to rap with so they are forced to use an internet site to up there creative skills and imagery and shit... just to see what the world thinks... so to me text does have a purpose for those saying that text really has no purpose.... and mc is master of ceramonys... not mic controler... who ever said it was mic controler should get slapped with a chocolate flavoured pop tart

Kirk 09-06-08 01:27 PM

Quote:
well it seems as if the gay text heads are mad and the so called audio rappers are wasting my time because not one of you fags has set the battle up yet so i can own you.i already beat phenom so he should'nt even be in this thread.i beat indepth also so his gay ass should be quite as well.kirk and pinky both said they'd hate vote on me.now i will work on getting you both banned.

Lmao. You're a fucking loser.

Maleficent 09-06-08 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanz
to me text has alot of influence... cause maybe some kids like me dont have anybody close by to rap with so they are forced to use an internet site to up there creative skills and imagery and shit... just to see what the world thinks... so to me text does have a purpose for those saying that text really has no purpose.... and mc is master of ceramonys... not mic controler... who ever said it was mic controler should get slapped with a chocolate flavoured pop tart

I agree. Well said. Text has just as much influence if not more if its transferred through a medium like the internet. If audio rappers want to do audio, then go ahead, but leave the textcees alone. Besides, most textheads also do audio anyway.

Cola 09-06-08 04:11 PM

rofl

i said i'd hate vote Nick

you fuckin moron

WhoAmI 09-06-08 05:01 PM

lol @ this thread

just do you and leave it at that STFU if gonna judge other members of the site based on their preferred way of expressing themselves

EDIT: just peeped your soundclick page....you are not in a position to look down on anyone you still have a lot of development to do and seeing as you're 28 now you might as well give up and focus on getting that promotion to supervisor at wendy's

Phenom-in-all 09-06-08 05:06 PM

Quote:
well it seems as if the gay text heads are mad and the so called audio rappers are wasting my time because not one of you fags has set the battle up yet so i can own you.i already beat phenom so he should'nt even be in this thread.

You won by DQ cause ur a whiney bitch, and I would battle again just to battle you. Wouldn't mind gettin my 20th win anyways. Don't think anybody else has 20 audio wins. word. I'll set it up, what kinda options you want?

50Cal. 09-06-08 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent
. Besides, most textheads also do audio anyway.

not on this gay ass site.this textheads are mostly herbs on r.b.

50Cal. 09-06-08 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
You won by DQ cause ur a whiney bitch, and I would battle again just to battle you. Wouldn't mind gettin my 20th win anyways. Don't think anybody else has 20 audio wins. word. I'll set it up, what kinda options you want?

actually you were getting people to d.r vote for you and you got caught and i was still beating you anyways.you suck.i gave you one of those losses you have :laugh2: