RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who here in college? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244863)

Chris Stylez 12-02-07 10:17 PM

Who here in college?

If so...how does it sound to do a documentary about College students in music. Talking about ya life, how college doing, what ya majoring in, and how you basicly balance yourself doing your music and education.

J. Luth 12-02-07 10:31 PM

currently UMASS Boston '11 but transferring and will become Northeastern '12 with co-op. HOLLA (top 100 school in states. 92 or some shit) worddddddd

Chris Stylez 12-02-07 10:59 PM

Thats whats up. Maryland University College Park. But yeah...Some guy in a filming class asked me if id due a interview with him for a class project. He wanted to do like ainterview documentary type shit on how music is going. It kind of got me thinking about student rappers in college and shit. Im thinking about hopping infront of a camera and doing it.

J. Luth 12-02-07 11:00 PM

word son, sounds cool. But you asking people from other states to be in it?

Chris Stylez 12-02-07 11:04 PM

Just tryna see how the idea crosses over with peoples head first. I wouldnt mind having people from other states. Specially since MD aint the only state with rappers in college.

Magic5 12-03-07 12:00 AM

Arizona State .

Ebircs 12-03-07 02:12 AM

if ITT counts...lol

T lite 12-03-07 02:21 AM

We beat UMASS in football this past weekend.

:)

WhoAmI 12-03-07 02:31 AM

Roehampton University in London

if you wanted to get extra credit by looking at a wider range of colleges lol

Chris Stylez 12-03-07 02:46 AM

lol....i think it would be a dope documentary though.

Rappers and MC's in college...better name of course. Just show that hip-hop is not filled with ignorant rhymers and what not.

J. Luth 12-03-07 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T lite
We beat UMASS in football this past weekend.

:)

I'm UMASS Boston, not UMASS amherst ;)

T lite 12-03-07 11:43 PM

I said UMASS, didn't say a specific one.

;)

La Cosa Nostra 12-03-07 11:46 PM

Fucken college students.......

J. Luth 12-04-07 12:08 AM

^iunno about Australia, but in the rest of the world people actually choose to embrace higher education. ;)

T lite 12-04-07 12:28 AM

Word lol… but nah, I’d like to visit Australia someday. :)

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-07 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
^iunno about Australia, but in the rest of the world people actually choose to embrace higher education. ;)

Oh nah, australia is a total backwash country, none of us even dun make it past junior at skool u no?

See spul

I'd like to things from your point of view but I cant shove my head up my ass any further...

J. Luth 12-04-07 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Oh nah, australia is a total backwash country, none of us even dun make it past junior at skool u no?

See spul

I'd like to things from your point of view but I cant shove my head up my ass any further...

Really? Because I believe you must of really made some progress doing it to beg like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
You wanna hook me up?

One to two hours a day is pretty easy for me to spare during weekdays.. I dunno if maybe you could talk to whoever got you into it and see if they might be able to get me hired and set up doing this right?

Plus I'd be getting paid in american currancy.. Your 500/600 is more like........700/800 here...

I'm keen as hell..

:thumbup:

-TeamOne- 12-04-07 03:31 PM

lmao damn

but yea salukis bitches

T lite 12-04-07 03:38 PM

^ Yeah man, you know!

-TeamOne- 12-04-07 03:49 PM

you go to siu? what dorm you stay in?

T lite 12-04-07 03:55 PM

Yuhp. Nah, I commute cuz I'm originally from SO. ILL.

You??

-TeamOne- 12-04-07 03:58 PM

i stay in thompson point, pierce hall, my major is computer enginneering so im like 5 minutes away from most of my classes, so where you at now?

T lite 12-04-07 04:00 PM

Oh coo coo. I'm just chillin in the Student Center, waitin to go to work...blah!

Chris Stylez 12-04-07 04:11 PM

^^^^This is how net rape happens. Two people find out they are close and reachable to one another. Then they meet up. Get a few drinks. Head back to anothers house. Then someone wakes up with lasherations and bruises in their vagina.

T lite 12-04-07 04:12 PM

Nah lol, that's just stupidity right there!

:crazyeye:

12-04-07 04:14 PM

That's not how it happens at all.

The guy tells her he's not like that, she's too stupid to think "well then why is he reminding me he's not like that?"

he tells her "whatever happens happens, ok?"

she agrees.

They meet up, he fucking begs her for sex, he gets it, and she thinks back "well it was supposed to be whatever happens happens and he was supposed to chill... damn i fucked up and fell into some dumb niggas wordplay".

T lite 12-04-07 04:15 PM

^ LMAO and that's even more stupidity haha.

Chris Stylez 12-04-07 04:17 PM

Damn 2v. Looks like you have experience in this. Very Suspect homie. Very Suspect.....

12-04-07 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Damn 2v. Looks like you have experience in this. Very Suspect homie. Very Suspect.....

It's true. I have a lotta random ass experience, some not mine but passed onto me from generations and generations of dumbasses and pimps, druggies in my family and hard workers. >.>

Chris Stylez 12-04-07 04:45 PM

Was one of those experiences that you experienced. Was one of them raping an underage girl. If so. If so your my idol. Not for what you did because you had the balls to do it. I dont even have the balls to say hi to an ugly chick.

T lite 12-04-07 04:48 PM

^^ HAHAHA.... ya'll crazy asses!!

12-04-07 04:52 PM

Quote:
Was one of those experiences that you experienced. Was one of them raping an underage girl. If so. If so your my idol. Not for what you did because you had the balls to do it. I dont even have the balls to say hi to an ugly chick.

Damn G I feel u

and no, I haven't raped an underage chick. I've gotten head from one though. lol :thumbup:

WhoAmI 12-04-07 04:57 PM

Quote:

lmfaoooooooooooooo

-TeamOne- 12-04-07 05:01 PM

lmfao, i didnt even know T lite was a female, but yall tweakin tho

T lite 12-04-07 05:08 PM

Haha exactly! That's what I was bout to say too lmao!

DaTrusHurtz 12-05-07 02:05 PM

Indiana, bitches. We killed you Salukis just last week.

T lite 12-05-07 02:33 PM

Yeah....we suck this year, and?

We killed you two years ago lol. :thumbup:

But yeah....I will feel sorry for ya'll after Gordon leaves next year.
Dude's got skill. Student section gave ya'll props after the game.

-TeamOne- 12-05-07 02:41 PM

im rootin for memphis in hoopin, but we doin aight in foorball

T lite 12-05-07 02:50 PM

Yeah, Memphis can play for sure.
Ha I'd say, 1 game away from the National Championship. Sad thang is, no one cares lol. Only just over 6,000 people last game...*smh*

Dickard. 12-05-07 03:00 PM

Just transfered to Boston College from Bay State College .