RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Personal thoughts on internet relationships (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247966)

J. Luth 11-14-08 09:01 PM

Personal thoughts on internet relationships

Just asking . *whistles*

La Cosa Nostra 11-14-08 09:03 PM

No such thing.......

BigTony.Self 11-14-08 09:03 PM

post a pic depends man lol

J. Luth 11-14-08 09:03 PM

What I'm saying. It's a dead end street.

_Talksic_ 11-14-08 09:04 PM

no way .........

J. Luth 11-14-08 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTony.Self
post a pic depends man lol

rofl dude i'm not personally getting in one. hell no lmao

but dude even if they post a pic. They could just as easily be fake.

maybe webcam.

but seriously though. Stupid as fuck IMO

Nynth Degree 11-14-08 09:05 PM

Bunch of crap. I perfer to meet bitches face-to-face and get sick of 'em the old-fashioned way...very quickly.

La Cosa Nostra 11-14-08 09:06 PM

This nigerian dude tried to scam me into thinking he was a hot bitch from america the other day, i totally exposed his ass and now he tries to be my friend on msn..

i ignor him..

but as for internet relationships.... sure you can be good mates on the net, but untill you meet up and things become real.........its not a relationship...

_Talksic_ 11-14-08 09:07 PM

^^^^good point.

MC Firetruck 11-14-08 09:10 PM

Ayo they cool til u go meet da bitch and she all like LEMME GO GET CHANGED HAVE A COOKIE I'LL BE RIGHT BACK and you start eating the cookie and *BAM!* Chris Hanson pops out. It really kills ur boner yo

11-14-08 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
This nigerian dude tried to scam me into thinking he was a hot bitch from america the other day, i totally exposed his ass and now he tries to be my friend on msn..

i ignor him..

but as for internet relationships.... sure you can be good mates on the net, but untill you meet up and things become real.........its not a relationship...

interesting, and what if the two meet for let's say, a half week to two weeks, and then split apart and stick to internet again?

Is it real or fake?

Or are you showing effort and thus making it real?

If you're making it real it's hard to believe it was fake in the first place..

J. Luth 11-14-08 09:12 PM

LOL @ chris Hanson

funny you mention that. Some sick mofos be doing it with 14 yr old chicks. nasty

Quote:

i ignor him..

Yea wtf @ it mostly being nigerians who do that shit lol

that shit been going around. LOL @ thinking people will actually do it.

they use the "Oh I'd like you to help me with my parents" or get married or some bullshit ass shits.

La Cosa Nostra 11-14-08 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
LOL @ chris Hanson

funny you mention that. Some sick mofos be doing it with 14 yr old chicks. nasty

Yea wtf @ it mostly being nigerians who do that shit lol

that shit been going around. LOL @ thinking people will actually do it.

they use the "Oh I'd like you to help me with my parents" or get married or some bullshit ass shits.

their country is in a financial crisis....

thats why they all want out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
interesting, and what if the two meet for let's say, a half week to two weeks, and then split apart and stick to internet again?

Is it real or fake?

Or are you showing effort and thus making it real?

If you're making it real it's hard to believe it was fake in the first place..

no, its not a real relationship.

that just means it doesent work for you guys in real life so youve decided to be just good buddies on the net....

call me old fashioned, but relationships are about fitting into eachothers lives and being together in person a lot, knowing eachothers friends, parents, having sex on tap err sorry, making love... whatever the fuck you wanna call it...

sleeping together....

these are traits of relationships... not blah blah blah'ing on the internet...

J. Luth 11-14-08 09:26 PM

^I might disagree with you on most shit but word to that.

I don't know why you would even take things on the net with a chick to that level.

nothing wrong with friends, but to take it to a level where you wanna be together. is just.... =/

11-14-08 10:05 PM

Quote:
their country is in a financial crisis....

thats why they all want out....

no, its not a real relationship.

that just means it doesent work for you guys in real life so youve decided to be just good buddies on the net....

call me old fashioned, but relationships are about fitting into eachothers lives and being together in person a lot, knowing eachothers friends, parents, having sex on tap err sorry, making love... whatever the fuck you wanna call it...

sleeping together....

these are traits of relationships... not blah blah blah'ing on the internet...

Hmm when you put it like that I think I believe that internet relationships are good. As long as they involve frequent visits and a lot of phone calls.

Because the way you put it reminded me of how wolves have sex, and not just kinda, I mean literally, when you put it like that, I think of wolf packs and fucking howling at the moon and hanky pank shit sharing dinner etc. etc.

Yeah. It's a whole lot more human to just, communicate, and love, rather than see the chemistry of fitting into each other's lives and creating a big soap opera.

JTR 11-14-08 10:09 PM

when you find someone you connect with, and really love, and to you it's special and different then with other girls... i mean like you can get with any girl but you don't feel anything cuz you don't care, but when you find someone who you really do about.. depending on how much and the type of person you are and how hard you're both willing to work to make it last, that's really the only thing that makes the difference between it being a fucking stupid decision and wasting your time or a great decision that will make you happier in the future

it all depends on the people and the situation

La Cosa Nostra 11-14-08 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Hmm when you put it like that I think I believe that internet relationships are good. As long as they involve frequent visits and a lot of phone calls.

Because the way you put it reminded me of how wolves have sex, and not just kinda, I mean literally, when you put it like that, I think of wolf packs and fucking howling at the moon and hanky pank shit sharing dinner etc. etc.

Yeah. It's a whole lot more human to just, communicate, and love, rather than see the chemistry of fitting into each other's lives and creating a big soap opera.

sorry man i read that and all i saw was

blah blah blah blah blah

JTR 11-14-08 10:17 PM

thats the beauty of life is that no two people are exactly the same, so no ones opinion can be solely bond, and the only opinion that matters. It's nice for everyone to shed light on the topic. Sometimes you don't even want internet relationships and they just come to you cuz you end up meeting someone far away you connect with more then people over here. And then that's when I say it depends on you, if that's not your thing cuz you don't think for you, in your own feelings and opinion it aint worth it, then all you gotta is brush it off, if that's what you want though and it keeps you happier, then try and make it work, just so long as you dont have regrets, then you know there's nothing to worry but and you not doing anything wrong

BigTony.Self 11-14-08 10:50 PM

spul dont be leing man ur monitor has seen mopre seaman than a battleship

JTR 11-14-08 11:07 PM

^^ lool I used that wordplay in a rap battle 3 years ago and that was back when I sucked hardcore...

was that supposed to be original or what?

11-14-08 11:13 PM

No I think it was supposed to just be a natural analogy..

JTR 11-14-08 11:20 PM

nah he was tryna seem smart with a sly remark but it's just played out and dumb

11-14-08 11:48 PM

well okay, if that's what you think.

strobe 11-15-08 08:52 AM

I put people into categories... People who I know in real life and talk to often come first. Then people I may have met or seen a few times here or there come second. People I know from online only come last. I guess people who I've talked to on the phone will come between two and three, but I'm not really a phone person with the availability of IM and email.

I may meet the coolest, funniest girl online, but in my mind, she could very well stop signing on one day and I wouldn't know what happened to her. I'm not going to sit around moping over someone I've never met. Until I actually meet someone in real life, I don't consider them "real"

Blay'all 11-15-08 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
I put people into categories... People who I know in real life and talk to often come first. Then people I may have met or seen a few times here or there come second. People I know from online only come last. I guess people who I've talked to on the phone will come between two and three, but I'm not really a phone person with the availability of IM and email.

I may meet the coolest, funniest girl online, but in my mind, she could very well stop signing on one day and I wouldn't know what happened to her. I'm not going to sit around moping over someone I've never met. Until I actually meet someone in real life, I don't consider them "real"

i'm real strobe :(

BigTony.Self 11-15-08 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
nah he was tryna seem smart with a sly remark but it's just played out and dumb

says the white kid on crack posting pictures for acceptance while hugging men ...move along now theres no crack here

...Voke... 11-15-08 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
rofl dude i'm not personally getting in one. hell no lmao

but dude even if they post a pic. They could just as easily be fake.

maybe webcam.

but seriously though. Stupid as fuck IMO

word remember back in the Rb relaunched days that disasterpiece 420 or 240 or w/e the fuck. everyone on the site was tryin to talk to her. turned out those werent her pics, she was really some fat bitch on a rap site tryin to get love,Lmao

BigTony.Self 11-16-08 01:41 AM

^^^^lmfao she stole them pics from someones photobucket account i remember seeing them pics on some pop up add .HAHAHA

JTR 11-16-08 02:07 AM

Quote:
says the white kid on crack posting pictures for acceptance while hugging men ...move along now theres no crack here

lol it was my brother and I had my arm around him.. relax mr fantasies

J. Luth 11-16-08 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe

strobe= e-ghandi

King Solo 11-16-08 06:49 PM

I think that internet relationships are a tough one.

I mean you could meet say a girl online and really connect with her, you can spend hours chatting to her and not get bored. You basically become really close and she tells you personal stuff and vice versa, you feel like you have a real bond. You may have seen pictures, seen her on webcam.. but you can never really tell if it is her. Funnily enough, the webcam don't confirm anything because my friend got his sister to go on webcam whilst he was typing to this dude all so he could punk his ass.

So, yeah even if you connect with some girl over the space of a few months, maybe even a year or so and then one day the two of you decide its time to meet because you feel this bond you have could be a firm basis for a real relationship.

So, you go to the park looking for her and you are faced with a variety of outcomes.. she never shows, she does show but she is a fugly bitch, she shows and she is exactly the way she said she was.. or she shows and she is a 70 year old dude with a zimma-frame looking to get freaky on some lemonparty type gay shit.

It's all about the risk and if you are willing to take it. Some times it pays off, some times it leaves you mentally scarred for life with the image of some saggy dong and a sweaty, grey-haired ballsack flapping in front of your eyes.

11-16-08 07:17 PM

Yeah, let's all sing it now.

Everyyyybodyyyy hurtsssssss..... someeeeetimeeeesssss....

King Solo 11-16-08 07:58 PM

^ That my friend, is a fucking great song.

...Voke... 11-19-08 03:45 PM

Quote:
^^^^lmfao she stole them pics from someones photobucket account i remember seeing them pics on some pop up add .HAHAHA

word, funny shit. she never came back to the site, lmao

Cola 11-20-08 12:44 AM

only time i ever had a realtionship online was with a girl that lived 2 states away from me

we talked on the phone and online...than we finally met....

shit was great...other than the fact that you have to drive along ass ways to meet them. But, the unfourtenet thing is that most interent realtionships require alot more work....getting out to see each other...talking online/phone all the fucking time...its like, fuck...who wants to deal with that shit? thats why i eneded up just ignoring her.

King Solo 11-20-08 12:54 AM

Yeah word, I had one with a girl I met on the net then found out she lived like 40 minutes drive away from me. After we met, relationship lasted about 6 months I think before we both agreed that it would be better to be just friends.

And I was like holla, no more gas costs sucking the life outta my wallet.

Cola 11-20-08 01:01 AM

gas 1.95 here

WHOOP WHOOP!!!

i be hittin up those net realtionships non stop now!

King Solo 11-20-08 01:05 AM

I talk to this chick on MSN also, she lives about a 5-10 minute drive from my house. She fine as fuck to, problem is she more like a close friend/sister type deal which is a motherfucker because I would just feel awkward trying to get with that.

I have about 4 girls who I am really close with, its a fucking bitch when they are hot bitches to.

Cola 11-20-08 01:10 AM

i have a babies moma..so i just fake interest n than never tlak to them again, cuz i know if i ever cheat or flirt, my dicks goin into a deep n dark place

King Solo 11-20-08 01:14 AM

ROFL.

I would never cheat, I fucking hate cheating bastards and bitches.

They are the scum of the earth.