RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   A-game vs blac-out (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175498)

A-game 02-04-05 10:32 AM

A-game vs blac-out

Battle Rules:

6 - Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 5

Check in by: 02-07-05 at 10:32 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 02-04-05 10:33 AM

A-game has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-04-05 10:33 AM.

System 02-04-05 10:49 AM

Blac-Out has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-04-05 10:49 AM.

A-game 02-04-05 10:53 AM

a-game the weed stocka the gun cocka, think u allmost got ya stripes cus u trying to get a job at footlocka//every body knows i cant get couaght in the mix , lean back pop two in ya mouth like twix//A-game will be da kid that will intruduce shame , leave a boy studderin like 50 when he says his group name//so hot form the begging and it stayed the same bich , bin hot since chappel was saying "im rick james bitch"//saw ur yesterday you u u couldnt do shit , ur faggot ass would get liad out on a table like a blue print//+only question is, da feds gon charge, when i throw u on da trakcs like metro cards+//

CAN SOMEONE VOTE ON THIS

bad karma 02-04-05 10:58 AM

a-game the weed stocka the gun cocka, think u allmost got ya stripes cus u trying to get a job at footlocka//every body knows i cant get couaght in the mix , lean back pop two in ya mouth like twix//A-game will be da kid that will intruduce shame , leave a boy studderin like 50 when he says his group name//so hot form the begging and it stayed the same bich , bin hot since chappel was saying "im rick james bitch"//saw ur yesterday you u u couldnt do shit , ur faggot ass would get liad out on a table like a blue print//+only question is, da feds gon charge, when i throw u on da trakcs like metro cards+//

CAN SOMEONE VOTE ON THIS

A-game 02-04-05 11:00 AM

why are u copyin and pastin my shit u fool if u wanna bite dont bit in da same battle lolol

A-game 02-04-05 11:01 AM

yo blac-out forget about that bitch keep spittin k

Young Montana 02-04-05 11:04 AM

Fuck wit me, then ill spray things, that’s da semi, don’t play games//
On ya white tee, it remain stains, before you cum, bring ya "A Game"//
You don’t wanna fuck wit da boy, or da heat cocks//
And wen I clap-it, the automatic release shots, and then He drops//
If he play Toni Montana actin hard in da place//
I let em say "hello" to da slugs, while they put a Scar on his face//

Young Montana 02-04-05 11:07 AM

no hate or nuttin buh i woulda sworn i heard dat "i leave him stutterin like 50 like wen he say his group name" sumwhere on here..................anyway.........Uppin for votes

Sten. Cell 02-04-05 11:09 AM

Voted For: Blac-Out

Close Battle.Blac Out Takes This.His Verse Was Actually Targeted Against His Opponent.A-Game Talked About Himself And Other Ish Too Much.I Usually Dont Vote For People Who Talk Of Using Guns But He Takes This One

Young Montana 02-04-05 11:13 AM

ite coo thanks............uppin..........................

bad karma 02-04-05 11:20 AM

Voted For: A-game

yo that was sooo hot i give props sry for before tho

bad karma 02-04-05 11:22 AM

yo some times people think of the same shit u know what i mean and then they getr accused of bittin , well maybe it was a coincedence

Khaos_daRenegade 02-04-05 12:04 PM

i say black won he won because i like the way his punches hit harder and he had a few multi's agame had multi's but i thought the punches were pretty weak neither had any vocab not that it matters blacs structure was better it was easy to read his shit so it flowed a lil bit better to me so my vote goes to blac
return tha fav
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=174845

**GHOSTE** 02-04-05 04:46 PM

This was feedback posted for Blac-Out

checkin pollz.....................................

M-Eazy 02-04-05 05:39 PM

yo..this was a good battle, but wack structure made it seem kidna weak. i think a game took this one with harder punches and mettas in this one. yo structure was wayyy off...but i looked over that, and i seen that u had some hot barz in there..just work on ur structure and elevate a lil in yo punches, and u'll be a dope head...check wit NOK, drop a tryout, u got skillz
blacout.of course u took tha structure part of this and tha personals, but i dotn think ur punches hit hard enough to take that win. u gotta come harder than that...u had a good verse, but u were lackin originality. elevate on that fam..and i think ur verse was wayy too short, and u shoudlve put more effort into it..but i just wasnt feelin tha whole diss part u were tryna come wit...not good to me..
overall-this was a good battle i think. yall needa work on soem things tho, but yall got skillz

plz return tha favor on battle link in sig...too many battles gettin slept on...plz vote on tha one against country jay, tha crew battle, cause thats needs to be closed, and xplain it...

good battle, and keep elevating

~1~

intensify effect 02-05-05 12:04 AM

This was feedback posted for Blac-Out

just check'in polls.................................

blitz 02-05-05 03:48 PM

Blac-Out came ok wasnt very good had sum punches and a little flow not very good for a verse i gotta say it was close to WACK no real rhymes or nuffin had some flow at the start no much like but it was a weak verse

A-game idnt make much sence at all bars were sreched like fuck bad verse was wack as fuck no flow rhymes it was shit no real shit played it was wack

blac-out take me vote came a little harder both came weak and wack

Da_Throwdest 02-19-05 01:09 PM

this battle was hands down nice neva the less but here's my opinion:
opener: blac-out
vocab: both
multis: both
closer: blac-out
blac-out just came harder in this battle & hit wit more direct punches at his opponent; while a-game u did good but need 2 direct more of ur punches toward ur opponent 4 future reference i'm not hatin'
make sure 2 return the favor

SQUAD-UP 02-19-05 01:11 PM

a-game won this battle pretty easy.
u got some potential is u fix up ya structure so its easier to read n work on ya flow, nah mean.
a-game had better punches. they hit harder and were more creative. alos he had better flow.
the only thing blac out had some structure and his wasnt all that good n his verse was mad weak no punches that were good. nothin in there to really vote on for his.
so basically a-game takes this hands down.

Young Montana 02-19-05 01:18 PM

.........................................uppin i need 1 more.......................................

Young Montana 02-22-05 08:02 PM

uppin, can i get 2 mor votes?.........i will return da favor..............................

Red Stroke 02-22-05 09:18 PM

Blac Out
Alright You Had Some Alright Punches But Your Structure Needs Work So Try And Work On That Also Your Vocabulary Needs Work But Your Personals Was Good, So Keep It Up Man Your Doing Good

A Game
You Need To Elevate Real Bad, Coz Your Structure Is Chaotic, Also Your Vocabulary Is Whacked, You Need Help On Punches And Personals

One Sided Battle
Vote-Blac Out
Return The Favor Me Vs Godfather Link In my Sig, Explain It Good To Coz