RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So...I got a phone call tonight... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240256)

Mad Dog 02-25-07 02:38 PM

So...I got a phone call tonight...

Yea Friday night i saw a guy i know who's part of a record label TPC local outlet from Crawley who are gettin out there and makin their own moves...and i spoke to him askin hoe TPC are doin and they workin on their group mixtape so i sent him my Crazy Lager track to listen to (bearing in mind i was pissed friday night so i wasnt thinking lol)

anyway i woke up raging hangover remembering what i did and i thought...na he aint gonna listen to that and shrugged it off...but tonight he called me saying he liked the track and that he didn't know bout local talent like me :evilgrin: anyways he wants to meet up with me to talk about helpin me get a mixtape out and also let me get some studio time (bye bye USB mic)

and who said OYD & Prah were the only ones makin moves :thumbup:

Ysdat 02-25-07 02:45 PM

Im making alot of moves, just dont tell Rv about it. Congrats bro, do your thing.

Past Tense 02-25-07 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar
Im making alot of moves, just dont tell Rv about it. Congrats bro, do your thing.

Mad Dog 02-25-07 03:05 PM

lol werd...appreciate it...and ye i phoned up my girl and she's over the moon wit me...but i thought i'd share it wit RV...seeing as though i been here 3 years nearly and most of the elevation has been coz of here...i'm not gonna get too syked up in case i dont get nowhere wit it...but i was jus surprised A) they called me back & B) they liked it and wanted to hook up lol

TitoBronsky 02-25-07 03:29 PM

props to you for takin that step fam... and puttin yourself out there like that... its all about networking and connections.... the game is really 1 percent skill 99 percent hustle.... Stay on your Grizzly homie :)

OYD all Day

:high:

Mad Dog 02-25-07 04:38 PM

werd cheers man...get online...are you going on air tonight?

Terumoto 02-25-07 07:33 PM

Word, good stuff man.

Ebircs 02-25-07 10:01 PM

good shit man...hope it goes well bro

.Ike. 02-25-07 10:10 PM

good stuff...

hope it works out well....good luck

M&rk 02-26-07 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
props to you for takin that step fam... and puttin yourself out there like that... its all about networking and connections.... the game is really 1 percent skill 99 percent hustle.... Stay on your Grizzly homie :)

OYD all Day

:high:

john brown is that you? haha

Phenom-in-all 02-27-07 06:10 AM

good shit bro - good luck with this whole thing. woooord

P To Tha R! 02-27-07 08:35 AM

like i said on msn congrats...do you my dude

Mad Dog 02-23-10 10:02 PM

never went anywhere...oh well im in a much better job and have been for the past 2.5 years and aint made a track in about 3 years

_Talksic_ 02-24-10 12:09 AM

at least u made an effort,you can hold your head high for that

ichaboy 02-24-10 02:15 PM

:hitit: :hitit:

WhoAmI 02-24-10 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
never went anywhere...oh well im in a much better job and have been for the past 2.5 years and aint made a track in about 3 years

s'all good. it's better to have given it a shot than to just sit back and end up looking back wondering "what if i'd tried?"

M&rk 02-24-10 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
john brown is that you? haha

i'm changing my password
congrats on whatever happens, i'm tryin to get a show in meskegon, its who you know not what you know

_Talksic_ 02-24-10 10:50 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^always has and always will be

_Talksic_ 02-24-10 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
s'all good. it's better to have given it a shot than to just sit back and end up looking back wondering "what if i'd tried?"

.....thats honestly how i feel about cage fighting,i was ready back in 07 and would have dominated,i was a solid 250 16 percent body fat red belt in jui jitsui,with exelent stand up,now im out of shape cuz of injurys and am having trouble getting back into it.wrestled with one of my boys the other day and ran out of gas in two minutes..but i def wont make the same mistake with
hip hop.i live and breathe it now..

ILL GEE 02-24-10 11:01 PM

damn dude... 260 and a redbelt?! bonkers... i can't imagine a dude that size ever doing hip-hop.....lol... shyt just SOUNDS crazy...lol

_Talksic_ 02-24-10 11:46 PM

lol cool jay back in the day was bigger then me,but now im just out of shape

ILL GEE 02-25-10 12:15 AM

lol... cool jay?... I hope you're not talking about LL!...lmao

_Talksic_ 02-25-10 06:06 AM

yeah ll cool jay use to be huge when he was on the steroids.and was bigger then me.
roids gives u such a frikkin advantage its rediculous..he might have been about 240 but with roids thats bigger than a dude natural with no supplements at 260..word trust me he put me to shame,i remember watching a video of him in some water and im not gay but dude was yoked..

ILL GEE 02-25-10 06:49 PM

lmao... ll was a skinyy dude back in the day... only reason he started getting all yoked up was because he got tired of getting his ass whooped and his jewelry taken everytime he went out... my dj used to witness it on a regular basis out at the Sunrise Mall in Queens NY....lol

Mad Dog 02-26-10 06:09 AM

Might be getting back into it though I'm really considering getting back on a mic my mate himself who I collabbed with and grew up with only yesterday said he was thinking of doing the same plus another close friend is a DJ and is in cahoots with an internet radio station trying to go FM (impact live I think its called) and he said if I dropped a few more tracks like hooligan (which gets used by Crawley Town football fans) then he'd prolly get me heard.

Although I rated crazy lager better than hooligan imo

Mad Dog 02-26-10 12:53 PM

got CEP 2.0 (old school) and a mic now and a new concept woop woop. I feel it coming back

_Talksic_ 02-27-10 02:28 AM

good luck bro..but wasnt really feeling the hooligan track...no hate.

Mad Dog 02-28-10 10:16 AM

Na that's cool I can take criticism I think it only appeals to a select few I.E CTFC fans as that's what it was really intended for. The guys who bump it relate to it but I won't try to get you to understand it its not my place to.

Cola 02-28-10 06:18 PM

Penis .

Mad Dog 03-03-10 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
Penis .

Okay...somebody has a lot on their mind

Cola 03-03-10 05:43 PM

i figured no one would respond for years, but to my suprise it only was days

_Talksic_ 03-04-10 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog