RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   New pics, god damn i'm looking sexy these days (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243184)

JTR 07-09-07 02:40 AM

New pics, god damn i'm looking sexy these days

This is my sisters room (she's behind me) I just like the mirror in here lmao, peep belt :evilgrin:

(By the way my shirt was made in sri lanka.. by spuls cousins LOL)

This is me being a pimp and a jew

Fasho...

I was fucking drunk. Lmfao, so that vase behind me is pretty sexy huh?

J. Luth 07-09-07 04:53 PM

:evilgrin: V-DUBS SON

Crazy Hades 07-09-07 09:48 PM

Shit, JTR...you ever take a pic where you're not puckering or posing? Nice forearm muscles by the way, I'd hit it. LK's inevitably going to edit. Puckered lips is going to be fellatio. You pointing down at your belt buckle is probably going to have a midget hooker off to the side nodding.

JTR 07-10-07 01:12 AM

LMFAOOOOOOOO now THAT would prolly make me laugh, I might even pay her to do that one

JTR 07-10-07 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Shit, JTR...you ever take a pic where you're not puckering or posing? Nice forearm muscles by the way, I'd hit it. LK's inevitably going to edit. Puckered lips is going to be fellatio. You pointing down at your belt buckle is probably going to have a midget hooker off to the side nodding.

And no.. I don't take pics where im not puckering my lips except the last pic -_-

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-10-07 03:16 PM

...u look like u got downsyndrome...especially in the 2nd n 3rd pic,like seriously they the ones always twistin their face up n turnin their heads sideways...
1st pic-u got a giraffe neck n a pinhead which is wayy too small for ur already scrawny body
2nd pic-downsyndrome
3rd pic-extreme puckerin downsydrome quebec wigger
4th-u look like a wigger duck..
awful son just awful

JTR 07-11-07 04:50 AM

So in total I'm a fucking hot giraffe neck pin head down syndrome wigger from quebec puckering nice fore armed muscled sexy beast?

Crazy Hades 07-11-07 12:31 PM

Yes. Yes a lot.

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-11-07 01:04 PM

OMG i just noticed something,there are 2 beds in that room...n i dont care what u try n say i know u n ur sister are sharin ROFL
wtf would u be doin in there cuz u like the mirror better?yea right
yo seriously u on here claimin u some millionare n ur daddy got swiss accounts,meanwhile u n ur sis are sharin a bedroom???
n the bed that looks less femanine is def a single bed
LOL
sad just sad
lol@u havin a rockin horse

Blay'all 07-11-07 06:46 PM

^ ya know, psychologists know why people like you exist.

seriously, get a life. you arent gonna find self confidence by making fun of kids' pictures on a rap website. so try somewhere else.

J. Luth 07-11-07 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
OMG i just noticed something,there are 2 beds in that room...n i dont care what u try n say i know u n ur sister are sharin ROFL
yo seriously u on here claimin u some millionare n ur daddy got swiss accounts,meanwhile u n ur sis are sharin a bedroom???
LOL
sad just sad

damn, you losing it son. Before your disses used to actually have some humour in 'em. Now they down right unfunny and pathetic.

JTR 07-13-07 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
LOL
sad just sad

I can take a video of my room, would that make you feel better big shooter?

Tha .Q 07-13-07 06:45 AM

Latin kitten was never funny

EVER.

chip 07-13-07 08:49 PM

here here Q, but damn @ the text record... never i kinda wanna battle her...

JTR 07-15-07 05:07 AM

^^ I don't play tennis, actually I do judo and box. And no you wouldn't make me your bitch

JTR 07-16-07 02:22 AM

Lmao how'd you know i'm a Jew? My nose gave it away eh? I'm also irish ;)

But aye, Nicholis Gill second place in olympics from Quebec Canada, and I trained with him at Sensei Nakamura's Shidokan club, I trained with the canadian national olympic team. Lmao, I got my ass kicked like 4 times a week :(. Btw I don't do martial arts anymore, I should start again -_-

JTR 07-18-07 02:02 AM

I had been in the younger class for 5 years, it's the best Judo club in quebec cuz the canadian judo olympic coach owns it (nakamura) and after I got older so I was getting too old for the young class, moved to the adult class, and all the canadian olympic team trains there. My dad trained in japan for 7 years, he's actually the one who brought nakamura to canada. My dad placed 7th in the 1972 munich olympics (Terry Farnsworth) you can google it if you feel like it, I think it was 1972 anyways, and yes he is old lmao.

JTR 07-20-07 03:54 AM

Nope, Mark Berger was a fucking beast though. I never trained with him but he is a homie of mine.

El Taco 07-28-07 03:15 PM

you're so fucking emo

JTR 07-29-07 02:08 AM

Sometimes the world seems so cruel and the only way to stop the pain is to bleed it out :(

In-Vision 08-14-07 02:35 AM

french people can't fight?

You need to human weapons...and than try to tell me that...I'm convinced that those single strand stash wearing stripe loving bastards can fuck you up, if you interfere with there love life.

On the real though, i wasn't all that impressed with frances style of "street fighting"....none the less...they were some bad ass mother fuckers.......

Oh, and a lot of the vatican army is french....please, go smile at them...see if you return with a face.

Other than that, frenchies suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk Clorox
i know u have 15 pounds on me and i fight like a three year old..
weird, i take judo to and boxed all my life,but see your learning in canada,french people cant fight..
but actually i think someone already said this,but u do look like the forty year old virgin..
so dont make me beat u with the cross of jesus,while reciting the torah,and taking your hat..lol..

B2Kbump.bumpbump 06-20-08 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

Fuck dude, you have to eat something.

Nah mean? Like bacon.

Ysdat 06-20-08 06:19 AM

I never knew rich kids could have hunger problems.

B2Kbump.bumpbump 06-20-08 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

ET phone home?

Ysdat 06-20-08 07:14 AM

rofl. I just asked my girl and her girls what they thought, ones still on the ground laughing, the others were just like
'wtf thats sick'

WhoAmI 06-20-08 07:14 AM

it like someone's kidnapped you and forced you to take a pic at gunpoint or something lol but for real though, why?

JTR 06-20-08 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
rofl. I just asked my girl and her girls what they thought, ones still on the ground laughing, the others were just like
'wtf thats sick'

lol im better looking then you big time, show her my other pictures and body pics and see what she says, actually dont i dont want you getting your feelings hurt

JTR 06-20-08 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
it like someone's kidnapped you and forced you to take a pic at gunpoint or something lol but for real though, why?

why what? My body is nicer then Ysdat im sure it's nicer then yours, incase u didnt notice the sculpted abs or arms. Plus face wise im better looking then anyone who posted in this thread

that's cool tho that u guys gotta try and diss me cuz you're jealous of my looks and wanna feel better bout yourselves

J. Luth 06-20-08 10:32 AM

Quote:
Plus face wise im better looking then anyone who posted in this thread

Don't lie homie. :shoot:

JTR 06-20-08 10:33 AM

aight me and you are tied my bad i didnt notice that you posted in here lol

Chris Stylez 06-20-08 01:05 PM

I wish I was skinner...my muscles would look crazy.....But word.

Ysdat 06-20-08 03:45 PM

buahahahahahahahhah. This guys a fucking homo!!!

'show ya girl my pics'
What a fucking looser.

Ysdat 06-20-08 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
why what? My body is nicer then Ysdat im sure it's nicer then yours, incase u didnt notice the sculpted abs or arms.

ahahahahahah, Rv's latest closest case.

El Taco 06-20-08 05:18 PM

JTR, you gotta stop trying to pimp everything.

JTR 06-20-08 07:56 PM

Quote:

'show ya girl my pics'
What a fucking looser.

You just said you fucking showed your girl that pic and she laughed so show her my other pics then how does that make me homo? Holy shit you're fucking stupid huh? Lol ayo gimme ur address im bout to mail you some money so you can get that nose job for yourself ugly muh fucka ahahaha

J. Luth 06-20-08 09:24 PM

Quote:

'show ya girl my pics'
What a fucking looser.

It can't be worse than you actually taking the time to show your girl and her friend pictures of some random dude on a rap site you go to.

But yo, while you showing pics, ask your girl if she'd wanna suck the kids dick. I don't have a groupie from that area of the world yet. :hump: