RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RV, I'm sorry but I have to come clean. I never actually moved to Japan :( (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251201)

JTR 10-26-09 02:24 PM

RV, I'm sorry but I have to come clean. I never actually moved to Japan :(

The view of Tokyo city’s skyline and Tokyo tower from the balcony of my condo.

Early, waiting for the adult’s class to start at Kodokan judo club.

The birthday boy and friend already drunk as fuck way before we arrived at the Karaoke bar. They actually walked through the restaurant, outside and across the street like this before their gf’s finally convinced them to pull their pants up. Haha

Master chefs hard at work preparing me some balling Tonkatsu to feast on, mmm :)

JTR 10-26-09 02:24 PM

Four nice girls I met at the bar. We befriended each other and then went to a club, then back to my apartment to pass out on my couch together while watching soccer and talking for an hour or so :thumbup:

Yea don’t even ask my bout these bitches haha. This was at the club I took the girls to. Fun times, great show… only in Tokyo.

Where else but Tokyo?

JTR 10-26-09 02:25 PM

My favourite of all the girls I’ve met so far in Tokyo. She was a sweetheart :). Notice the Kodokan judo hoodie!

Shibuya, they say it’s the busiest intersection in the world. Iunno, kinda seemed dead to me. What a boring looking place eh? :thumbup:

My friends Senna and Yumi acting silly

Putting that army training into good use haha.

JTR 10-26-09 02:25 PM

The banana man!

My girlfriend killing the catwalk at the VIP fashion show

My other girlfriend killing the catwalk at the VIP fashion show

My buddy Senna with a famous Japanese fashion designer we met at the VIP fashion show after-party.

JTR 10-26-09 02:26 PM

Chandon champagne free of charge at the open bar cuz we ball like SWOOSH haha

The rocket man!! Haha, my buddy from the New York Post I met at the after-party

I was almost there :(

JTR 10-26-09 02:26 PM

This is where I do my shopping lol.

See, Michael Jackson isn’t dead! He’s just hiding in Tokyo and is black again haha.

Diamond encrusted Mercedes. BLING FUCKING BLING!

JTR 10-26-09 02:27 PM

So apparently superman drives a Toyota when he doesn’t feel like flying? =\

Al Capone status, call me the Tokyo don haha

Woah now feisty lady, slow down!

Some fellow foreigners I met at a club round here.

Yea, there’s a lot more pics of funny shit, landmarks, landscapes, Judo, and me fucking around in bars and clubs with friends and ladies alike but I can’t be fucked to post anymore… I got a big day ahead of me tomorrow. I’m leaving Tokyo to travel the rest of Japan and do some sight seeing.

Oh btw when you were on RV talking shit, I was out doing this stuff and having a blast in a city you can only dream about living in. Have fun hating now. Later! :D

JTR 10-26-09 02:33 PM

No but f'real, y'all suck. Goodnight RV :)

King Solo 10-26-09 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

Yea, there’s a lot more pics of funny shit, landmarks, landscapes, Judo, and me fucking around in bars and clubs with friends and ladies alike but I can’t be fucked to post anymore… I got a big day ahead of me tomorrow. I’m leaving Tokyo to travel the rest of Japan and do some sight seeing.

Oh btw when you were on RV talking shit, I was out doing this stuff and having a blast in a city you can only dream about living in. Have fun hating now. Later! :D

Yeah, how cool are you. :rolleyes:

I bet the chicks loved it when you told them you had to get back and post the pictures on an internet forum. Always working for that rapverse member validation, eh? It's nice to know my opinion matters so much to you.

Silly little Josh.

Rats 10-26-09 04:54 PM

looks like a fun place.. that one girl is taaaassstyy!!

Ltizzle 10-26-09 05:03 PM

Pretty cool pictures, makes me want to visit Japan even more. That Michael Jackson picture is seriously some creepy shit though LOL.

Word to the women too.

Adam 10-26-09 05:05 PM

I knew you didn't go, I heard Montreal's Chinatown was madness.

LaTiNKiTTeN 10-26-09 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam

...that actually made me LOL

JTR 10-26-09 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam

LMAOOOOOOO

nice.

JTR 10-26-09 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Yeah, how cool are you. :rolleyes:

I bet the chicks loved it when you told them you had to get back and post the pictures on an internet forum. Always working for that rapverse member validation, eh? It's nice to know my opinion matters so much to you.

Silly little Josh.

Huh? I wasn't posting these pictures for you? Who are you? I don't even know you. There's a lot of other people on this board who enjoy seeing these pics. I don't even like you man lmao

Lol @ still hating. You're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame. Im gonna pc out and do some sight seeing across the Japanese country side and stay at my friends lake-side cottage in the beautiful weather, you take care now, later!

King Solo 10-26-09 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Huh? I wasn't posting these pictures for you? Who are you? I don't even know you. There's a lot of other people on this board who enjoy seeing these pics. I don't even like you man lmao

Yet you keep giving me all this attention, taking the time to make threads for my benefit and go back and forth with me all the time.

Nice one, bud. :thumbup:

Lyriclesolja 10-26-09 11:54 PM

Lol at u 2 goin at it.....Classic Hater Vision
Straight pics man!.....i might have to fly there and meet those chicks in ur pics and give em the chemni shits :thumbup:

King Solo 10-27-09 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriclesolja
Lol at u 2 goin at it.....Classic Hater Vision
Straight pics man!.....i might have to fly there and meet those chicks in ur pics and give em the chemni shits :thumbup:

Lol, word.

It's how we keep this site active though. :thumbup:

JTR 10-27-09 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Yet you keep giving me all this attention, taking the time to make threads for my benefit and go back and forth with me all the time.

Nice one, bud. :thumbup:

Well yea, cuz im relaxing cuz I finished packing my shit, i'm leaving to Kamakura and Kyoto and Osaka etc etc later, so for now I have nothing to do. I'm already bored of downtown Tokyo. I been doing the same shit everynight, barhopping and coming home at 6am all the time gets real old. It's time for me to experience the REAL culture.

Oh and you're gay :)

King Solo 10-27-09 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Well yea, cuz im relaxing cuz I finished packing my shit, i'm leaving to Kamakura and Kyoto and Osaka etc etc later, so for now I have nothing to do. I'm already bored of downtown Tokyo. I been doing the same shit everynight, barhopping and coming home at 6am all the time gets real old. It's time for me to experience the REAL culture.

Oh and you're gay :)

On a serious note though, how crammed is it in Tokyo. Not the most diverse question, its just I've seen on television that it is crowded like fuck. But as you are a dude with real life experience, you can enlighten me. Did you get pressed up to any fine tokyo hoe's and cop a sly feel? hhhmmmmm.....

Oh and you suck balls :)

Cola 10-27-09 03:24 AM

dope pic's. hope your enjoying every minute out there J

50Cal. 10-28-09 12:03 AM

you look like you used to get your lunch money took.its funny you talk shit and weight 12 pounds soaking wet and have a unmissable nose.that shit is a guranteeded free punch.

Retribution 10-28-09 12:27 AM

word man cool pictures bruh..looks like you having fun

JTR 10-29-09 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
you look like you used to get your lunch money took.its funny you talk shit and weight 12 pounds soaking wet and have a unmissable nose.that shit is a guranteeded free punch.

Yea that's cuz im Jewish. I breath up all your gay muslim air :)

No but i'm a Quebec Judo champion and might be getting my black belt here, you're fat as fuck and out of shape, I'd use your own weight against you to foot sweep you onto the floor and then choke you out or break your arm. Or like... run around you in circles til you get tired of chasing me, collapse and have a heart attack.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BACONATORS!

JTR 10-29-09 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
On a serious note though, how crammed is it in Tokyo. Not the most diverse question, its just I've seen on television that it is crowded like fuck. But as you are a dude with real life experience, you can enlighten me. Did you get pressed up to any fine tokyo hoe's and cop a sly feel? hhhmmmmm.....

Oh and you suck balls :)

Uhm, depends where you go. Some places are more crowded then others, but for the most part yea it's really fucking crowded. I think tokyo actually has the highest ratio of people per square meter. You saw the picture of that intersection in Shibuya? Busiest intersection in the world. Shinjuku is also so fucking busy. There is just SO many people in the streets. Im not joking if you jumped off a skyscraper you'd land ontop of peoples heads and kill 5 with yourself and splatter cherry pie on 15 others around... iunno I thought that'd be a good example. The metro has been way less busy then I expected, maybe i'm not going at the right times. There was ONE time where I literally couldnt move and yea... sleezy but this chick had her ass right up against the back of my hand which was in my pocket so I turned my hand the other way around for a lil bit lmao. But you can't do that shit, it's 5 years in prison if you get caught. They're crazy bout that shit here...

Cola 10-29-09 02:50 PM

get caught feeling up women?

Lyriclesolja 10-29-09 03:19 PM

got damn!! they dont play with that herassment bullshit....jeeze 5 years for a little thumb action.....ida poped her cork then slapped a midget...werd!

M&rk 10-30-09 03:16 PM

spent a hour talkin and watching soccer on the couch back your place? you are a homo, and who gives a shit if you're a tourist in japan doin a bunch of gay ass jap shit? you're a fuckin queer. by the way you look like a big fuckin dork, i dont know what it is but somethin about your face makes me just wanna punch it.

ichaboy 10-30-09 04:17 PM

someone fell the fuck off of their christian high lol

JTR 10-30-09 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
spent a hour talkin and watching soccer on the couch back your place? you are a homo, and who gives a shit if you're a tourist in japan doin a bunch of gay ass jap shit? you're a fuckin queer. by the way you look like a big fuckin dork, i dont know what it is but somethin about your face makes me just wanna punch it.

Yea, we did other shit too at my place and throughout the night but they weren't sluts, I don't know the type of girls you fuck around with that let you hit it after meeting for a couple hours but these girls had respect for themselves and I genuinely liked one of them so I wasn't even tryna do that. I didnt want them to pay a cab so I let them stay at my place so they could metro home in the morning, cabs are expensive as fuck here. Lol if that was you, you wouldn't even have gotten those girls out of the first bar let alone back to your place, you're fooling yourself?

JTR 10-30-09 05:49 PM

Shit is too ill though, everyone was like "you're full of shit you aint really doing anything"

Then I show you the great time i've been having in one of the most amazing cities/countries in the world while you been talking shit, and now you talk more shit.

You'd NEVER man up and admit you were wrong huh?.. damn you guys are some pussy bred mother fuckers hahahahha i love it, it takes a lot of balls to still try and make me look bad after that

LaTiNKiTTeN 10-30-09 08:11 PM

...is it me or did the kareoke singin dude in the grey undies wet himself

M&rk 10-31-09 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Shit is too ill though, everyone was like "you're full of shit you aint really doing anything"

Then I show you the great time i've been having in one of the most amazing cities/countries in the world while you been talking shit, and now you talk more shit.

You'd NEVER man up and admit you were wrong huh?.. damn you guys are some pussy bred mother fuckers hahahahha i love it, it takes a lot of balls to still try and make me look bad after that

you are just too damn gay

Rats 10-31-09 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
you are just too damn gay

why is he gay? he seems like a guy out there living life and proving to the haters here they are wrong.

You do relise theres one female on this site ( that I have noticed) and your in your sig without a shirt on. or are you another gay guy on this site? (honest question)

_Talksic_ 10-31-09 04:42 AM

from the pics it looks like hes pimpin to be honest

JTR 10-31-09 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...is it me or did the kareoke singin dude in the grey undies wet himself

that was at the restaurant way before we hit karaoke, but uh.. I don't know? hahaha, it might be beer or might be a couple drops of piss haha, cuz he was pissing on some kiosk stand selling soccer jerseys on the opposite side of the where the owner was chilling so yea loll

JTR 10-31-09 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
looks like a fun place.. that one girl is taaaassstyy!!

Lol.. which one? I'll put some more pics up later too if I got time

M&rk 10-31-09 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rats
why is he gay? he seems like a guy out there living life and proving to the haters here they are wrong.

You do relise theres one female on this site ( that I have noticed) and your in your sig without a shirt on. or are you another gay guy on this site? (honest question)

he's not proving any haterz wrong, he's just trying to brag about his gay life. no one was honestly thinking he wasn't in japan, they were just saying that because no one cares where he's at, but he's a fag to post picture when there is a forum to post pictures. he just took to oportunity to try and brag more by posting pictures and its just super homo in my opinion to brag to a bunch of people you don't know on line that you are in japan as if anyone actually thinks that is really cool or something.
if he didn't say that it was to prove haterz wrong and simply said he was posting pictures of the fun trip he's having in japan i wouldn't find him so homo.
does my picture with my shirt off make you uncomfortable? :evilgrin:

JTR 10-31-09 01:19 PM

Actually BRO, Coke Dealer and a couple other dudes that I'm cool with didn't have facebook and wanted to see pics, I put them in LL cuz NO ONE checks member mugshots. I figured other members of RV who read about me moving to Japan and were interested and didn't make any negative statements would enjoy seeing the pictures too. I'm sure some dudes on here thought Japan is a cool place and would enjoy visiting so these pictures would motivate them to want to take a trip and think more highly of the place. How is being in Tokyo not cool? It's one of the most exciting and most advanced places in the world. I'm sure YOU'D really enjoy beeing here too, you should probably stop being so ignorant and take a vacation here to enjoy the culture and see for yourself one day. It just so happened that I did end up proving all the people who said I'm not doing shit wrong by making this thread. Hey, that just came with it, but it wasn't the whole point. If I ever came off as cocky or arrogant or bragging it's because I was, but I was because I wasn't acting like that towards people asking about my trip with interest, it was towards lil bitches making dumb ass remarks because they had a problem with me prior to me mentioning my trip so I hit them back with the same attitude. Take a look at who's calling me out on "thinking i'm so cool" and who's saying "awesome, looks like a dope place and that you're having fun" and you'll see exactly what I mean. I don't have any new people making negative remarks, it's just the same people who've had bad shit to say about me prior to this thread. Everyone else seems pretty cool with it... :thumbup:

Nynth Degree 10-31-09 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.

Isn't that how you described one of the characters in your book?