RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Frito V$ mofo (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=95192)

Rap~Man 11-28-03 11:38 PM

Frito V$ mofo

yea ok lets do this

5-15 lines
no dr,crew,or hate votes in this battle
must keep good flow

Frito 11-28-03 11:40 PM

checkin in................................................ .................................................. ........................who's first?

Frito 11-28-03 11:43 PM

u there man............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ............

da boxa 11-29-03 12:08 AM

lets see this shit go down, i can see frito gettin munched on like a bureto, but i dont know if he got skills yet, we'll see what happens......................... i'll be back to vote later...................

Rap~Man 11-29-03 12:30 AM

fuck ur name is Frito, i thought that frito's were chips that have that fucking guy on the bag he be fucking chester cheetio/
like taco bell all they serve is those god damn boreto's, they smell like a fuckin Frito's meato, after he gets done beatin it yo//-1
fuckin see my shit that you can't recall, just getting smashed can't remember how much i drank of that god damn alcohol/
like fixes in france your a fuckin cheesey grease ball, that cant fuckin spell worth shit its a frit not a mother fuckin frito ya'll//-2
my new shiit is starting to fuckin elevate, so now i don't have to fucking worry about using small words cuz i dont abrevate/
fucking leave you out in the cold and make it so u have to masterbate, just to keep warm cuz i'll b the 1 to dominate//-3
you challenged me on rb and know you'll see that you should have payed thoses fees, my impact will b worse the 7 seas/
like a lightning storm i'll have you trembling on your knees, you holdin a kite with metal on the end oh wait thats a set of keys//-4
this fool will take my lines and try and simulate, he had better contemplate, cause i'll leave him in a terriblin state, of devistate/
you know by the time i'm done here that it's gonna be heavy worse then a set of weights, be a killer like norman batez//-5

Frito 11-29-03 12:43 AM

checkin in................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Rap~Man 11-29-03 12:52 AM

don't take all night there new guy............................................... .
.................................................. ..........................

SavingGrace 11-29-03 12:55 AM

shit was long dawg. good tho, learn to spell a lil better, hard to read. no offense
SG................................................ ....

.Iknoevel. 11-29-03 12:55 AM

pretty good verse mofo...just change ya struct and dont make ya lines so long....its good to have a nice flow with longer lines but those are too long....

ill hit this shit up later when the otha guy posts....

check out my battle vs mc profit and drop a honest vote...thanks

Frito 11-29-03 12:59 AM

You talk like you r a killer like John Wayne Gacy, but wasnt that you the other day when I saw you shopping in the little boy's aisle of Macy's/ This aint your parade, people on this site will know i wont have to beat you with my words, just charades// I knew you would make fun of my nickname, but your girl was over here the other night making fun of your dick game/ Parlez Vous Francais, whats that you say, you speak the dicklish language? Get outta here, vamoose, your vanished, you just became vanquished// Your a mofo that aint playin nothing but the rest of these mc's/ bow down to me, your master, now bitch on your knees// And I do masturbate to keep me warm, and I do dominate to bring the calm/, and i do need to be inebriated to fuck your mom// Just keep the name in mind, Frito/ Hey Everybody hold up my sign that says Im 1-0.

Given Light. 11-29-03 01:01 AM

Nice and long bro but shit's hard to read or I just need glasses aight...................................peace

High Class 11-29-03 01:04 AM

My vote is goin to mofo, because he came harder. And I just liked his verse better all around. It was easier to read givin the cirumstances.

Vote - Mofo

Return the favor and vote on the battle in ma sig hommies...

OUT

-High Class a.k.a Confusion

.Iknoevel. 11-29-03 01:06 AM

My battle

^^hit that up honestly then i will come back and hit this up honestly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Given Light. 11-29-03 01:13 AM

My vote I'm gonna have to say goes to mofo. It hit alot harder and the ending was damn nice. I'd have to say frito your gonna be 0-1 sorry bro. . .

Rap~Man 11-29-03 01:14 AM

yo envy i did man but it's not letin me vote i'm gonna pm alldig and see what he can do bout it...................

Frito 11-29-03 01:38 AM

anyone gonna vote?????????????????????????????????????????? youd think they change this 100 characters thing

It 11-29-03 01:47 AM

you guys need 2 learn how to vote right
(((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))(

Rap~Man 11-29-03 09:52 AM

meh what ever uppin(1).......................................... ........................
.................................................. ............................................

da boxa 11-29-03 10:41 AM

yo, honest vote, mofo,
-things to work on, mofo- work on harder punches, shorter lines, nad dont say fuck as much, oh and dont talk about people noone knows.
-frito- sorter lines, better punches, metas, biggerwords, and personals, try no to use played out lines either, try to make a better opener and closer too............ keep elvatin yo, not bad for a newbie tho

Rap~Man 11-29-03 10:47 AM

yo thanx for the vote pine but the newbie gotta come harder if he wanna be better then me! hey frito u gotta work on ur structure

da boxa 11-29-03 11:12 AM

no prob glad to help,,,,,,,,,,,,,, any registered voters vote on these, eh.............
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=94506
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=94982

Rap~Man 11-29-03 12:44 PM

uppin(2) .................................................. .......................
.................................................. .......................

Rap~Man 11-30-03 08:35 PM

fuck one one be voting one this battle! come on already u vote on my n i'll vote on ur's......................................

Rap~Man 12-01-03 12:11 PM

hello ppl votes r not commin in for this battle! get the lead out all ready god it should have been done like two days ago

Rap~Man 12-01-03 08:38 PM

uppin (3) fuck ppl vote on this already....................................
.................................................. .......................................

Rap~Man 12-02-03 09:08 AM

yo come on ppl vote on this battle quick cuz it's gonna close soon and if u don't vote then this batlle will last for 15 more days

Rap~Man 12-09-03 04:36 PM

y ppl come on i need some votes on this so hurry up and vote if u dont mind me sayin that lol.............................................

MC Free 12-09-03 04:44 PM

mofo's verse hit alot harder.....was good flowing....nice punches :)

tipped it in almost every category...nice battle

keep it up

no hate....

my vote = mofo

hit this up, wana close it now, only need 1 more for the 5-0...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...4223#post974223

thanks

laterz

Rap~Man 12-09-03 04:51 PM

yo thanx for the votes guys !2 more vots on this battle and can some ppl come and vote here i wanna get this done quickly.

.:K:. 12-09-03 05:00 PM

mofo got this good verse.................bit streched man and work on your punches.........................................fr ito man your shits played, also your structures shit try and write it in lines................................hit the battle in my sig..honest votes plz....................now........thx...........pz

Rap~Man 12-09-03 05:06 PM

yo thanx .:k:. ur vote is apreciated for this battle. one more vote on the battle. or might as well give me dis for a k-o cuz he got whooped

.:K:. 12-09-03 05:07 PM

cool man.....................yo repay the favor with an honest vote on mine in my sig............thx............................pz

Rap~Man 12-09-03 05:36 PM

yo i'll do it tomarrow at school cuz i can't vote rite now cuz i'm on AOL os yea i'll do it tomarrow if it's still up ok.........................

Rap~Man 12-10-03 03:20 PM

UPPIN (4) COME ON PPL YOU GONNA VOTE ON THIS OR WHAT?............................................. ..............................

Rap~Man 12-10-03 03:21 PM

YO IF I GET THIS LAST VOTE I'LL PUT MY PIC ON HERE IN MEMBER PICS.............................................. ............................................

MCcheeko 12-13-03 11:48 PM

yo man, no doubt that the winna is frito, wat you talkin? mofo dint make sense, frito kept it nice and easy, and flowed with the words man, thas real!
PEACE

Lil_C 12-14-03 06:12 PM

both need work in my book.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........

MindKilla 12-14-03 07:18 PM

dat was nice man but i can't make a vote yet
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

prophacyz 12-25-03 11:23 PM

botha yalls linez were WAAAYYYY too long.............................................. ..................................

prophacyz 12-27-03 07:52 PM

mofo took this wit punches and multis...hit up da links in my sig wit honest votes....holla.................................... .....................