RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Black Rose Audio Topical League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=339)
-   -   Willa (0-0) vs. Default (0-0) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234790)

Dickard. 09-10-06 09:39 PM

Willa (0-0) vs. Default (0-0)

Black Rose Audio Topical League

Battles up : Monday by 11:59 P.M. Eastern
Decide on beat by: Wednesday by 11:59 P.M. Eastern
Drop Tracks with links by: Friday by 11:59 P.M. Eastern
Votes must be in by: Sunday by 6:30 P.M. Eastern

Biting = Ban if found guilty
Swaying = 1 Vote Penalty

1 No-Show= 1 loss
2 No-shows= 2 losses
3 No-Shows= Boot from the league

Each Battler must leave atleast 3 links of well explained votes
For each link missing 1 vote will be deducted from your votes

You and your opponent will be given a topic
And a link to instrumentals
You will be required to each agree on a beat to use.
Verse must contain atleast 1 verse and a hook
There is no maximum

Choose your beat from: Black Rose League Instrumentals

Your Topic: The funeral

Jay Rose 09-10-06 11:29 PM

what up ma! im checkin in for the last week of semi bad quality...holla holla

Willa 09-11-06 03:27 PM

so what beats are you feeling out of the whole 10 of them lol

Willa 09-11-06 04:24 PM

hey on that second beat page how about the
kanye beat

Jay Rose 09-11-06 05:50 PM

ma we can do any beat you want....i can flip something to anything....but i like feel it in the air alotttttttttttttttttt more then the kanye joint (the song is like a movie btw) ha just realized he stole my concept....fuck oh well its up to you....but if i win ima need that material for the whip it harder video.....haha jp.......so pick a beat n make it final.....cough::feel it in the air::cough::cough

Willa 09-11-06 07:18 PM

that beat is seriously gay lol
any others you like?

Jay Rose 09-11-06 10:21 PM

what you dont like benie segil.....that song is niceeeeeeeeee uhh hold up let me look around

Jay Rose 09-11-06 10:37 PM

i cheated a lil but fuck it......

runnin' or when im gone on the first page or "oh" by obie on the second page.....any of those work for u?

Willa 09-12-06 01:03 AM

jeesus your soooo complicated lol

Willa 09-12-06 01:11 AM

idc my beat or runnin
im probably not going to show this tourneys gay already
shitty ass beats

Jay Rose 09-12-06 10:12 PM

pick a beat n ill roll with it...its up to you

Willa 09-12-06 11:16 PM

i already told you last night
the kanye one lol

Jay Rose 09-14-06 06:38 PM

www.soundclick.com/jay286

song is the funeral

Willa 09-15-06 09:35 PM

damn lol
this is due in like 2 2/3 hours
i have to leave in like 25 min
so imma write something
if i dont get done then oh well fuck it

Willa 09-15-06 10:18 PM

http://www.soundclick.com/myfirstbattle
funeral sorry its rushed gtg

Wordz AhGod 09-15-06 10:58 PM

Breakdown

Default - Default came nice. Hook aint all that and definetly could have been better but it was decent. 1st verse picked up about half way through. 2nd verse was decent too but I wasn't feeling it too much really. Nice flow to it and a good creative concept though. 6.5/10

Willa - Concept was tight on this track too. I can it was rushed but still a good job. not sure if you droped 16 or you just wanted to do something special and put a delayed hook in there but I was feeling your hook and verse a lil more then jays. your flow was a bit better even though. She had a lot more personal shit and you can relate more to it. 7.5/10

V/ Willa

Good job both of you for dropping...next week you can pick your own beats so you wont have to go through this shit. pc

The Jett 09-16-06 12:29 PM

Alright. Dunno if I can vote.....But ima do it ne ways. Both had nice quality, nice content, beat sux but hell....what are u gonna do. I would go basicly on delivery,and flow here. Default gets this mainly because Willa's bar's were almost all recorded one at a time.....and there's no problem with that, but u can notice it and it kinda fux up your flow. Just on an overall basis I go with Default, but I wasn't feelin the effects at the start of your shit. Woulda jus been better witta constant Doub in my opinion.

Vote - Default. ;) Latta

Dickard. 09-16-06 01:06 PM

Carson signed in for next week he is eligable to vote though i was informed by willa that there is a past of hate between the 2 so his vote will not be accepted in this battle

K.ontroverz.Y 09-17-06 11:37 AM

aiight this is my vote

aiight. i like this beat. the flow is nice on this joint, im feelin it, the quality is decent. Lyrics is pretty good and good concept. the voice is pretty good. Im likin the mic pressence. Good intro in the middle LOL @ u makin the gun noises HAHA. 2nd verse meh the flow wasnt as good. damn im likin the ending the concept is fire. cool tracc yo. i like this

7.6/10

Willa:

damn nice Flow im likin the flow better then Jay's...the mic pressence is good. the quality is worse then default. umm. Did you just stop rapping all of a sudden? LOL. meh. you would of had this if you would of continued rapping. but the chorus was blah and you just stopped. but the flow and multi's were there in the first verse. i liked this

7.2/10

vote: default.

Honest vote, im cool with both. so this is what i honestly fel

Holla

Ace Heratoga 09-17-06 12:50 PM

iight

Jay/Default - I ono the flows sounds forced a bit at first but you settled in lyrics pretty basic.. not feeling this hook... concept of the song is cool especially the end... but the talkin kinda ruins it for me...

Willa - Lyrics are a little loud but clear and can hear your punch ins plain as day lol... not a bad thing just something i can notice.. Just really not feeling this.

Overall i think Default made a better track so

Vote - Default

Willa 09-17-06 01:55 PM

props j............

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...69&postcount=20

~Luciano~ 09-17-06 04:42 PM

i liked the way u played with the sounds in the background
lol..yo man u want me 2 tell u where 2 find some gun samples
ya lyrics were kinda basic..but u moved em around the track right
all ya tracks kinda sound the same tho..gotta change that
but u had a nice track here yo..

Willa
ya voice was over rideing the beat..u should turn ya vocals down a couple db'z
ya lyrix were kinda like blah..u can tell u didnt really have time 2 work with this
but u came pretty nice for someone with no time..work on pronouncin ya words
better..i have that problem from time 2 time 2..but this battle was kinda 1 sided

v/Default

Dickard. 09-17-06 09:45 PM

Default wins 3-1

Default: 1-0
Willa: 0-1