RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Imagenery Dopeness (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=131676)

MetaPhysik 06-26-04 12:15 AM

Imagenery Dopeness

Name stuff that if it happened it would be dope. Mine would be if Ill-leagal and The Blueprint merged into one crew. That would be dope as fuck. :)

accomplishment 06-26-04 12:18 AM

YOu got my sig done... haha nah j/p.. that would be tight htough

umm for some reason kanye west called me tonight and asked if he could produce me..

MetaPhysik 06-26-04 12:27 AM

Fuck it i'll post here this ISN'T suppose to be a sig thread, newbie admins :) , it was a typo, I meant to put imaginary lol fuck it now. DV and Accomp check back here in a couple mins.

accomplishment 06-26-04 12:37 AM

agreed

MetaPhysik 06-26-04 12:45 AM

Here you go tell me if you want any changes.

accomplishment 06-26-04 12:48 AM

nothin that is fuckin bad ass maybe but G.O.D.S. in it somewhere if you'd got time within a couple hours and can you make me an avatar with joe pesci's face the one off my sig.. i'ma still rock it for now...

by the way this kid is God with graphix

MetaPhysik 06-26-04 12:52 AM

^^aight

accomplishment 06-26-04 12:59 AM

do you have that hosted anywhere...

if not cool but j.w. and ava.. too dawg i fyou can do tdat props young'n

MetaPhysik 06-26-04 01:17 AM

<im*g src="http://community.rapbattles.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9211&stc=1">

Deadly here you go take the * out

<im*g src="http://community.rapbattles.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9210&stc=1">

take the out * accomp

White Light 06-26-04 02:11 AM

yo u make sig's??? if u do could u hook me up wit 1 for my crew???

Key... 06-26-04 05:55 AM

U miss spelled my name..lol Viston?...

And yea but on down area:

"Think Before You Talk"

MetaPhysik 06-26-04 09:34 AM

^^Lol naw that's because of the distorted font, i'll change the font to a different one. Aight yea white.

MetaPhysik 06-26-04 12:14 PM

Redone

Key... 06-26-04 10:21 PM

Dohpe But add

KRS1 pic and Talib On the otha site....please..lol

Crossword 06-27-04 04:25 PM

Deadly...Vison... Damn kid, Thats hilarious :roll:

Key... 06-27-04 09:53 PM

LoT in the heezyyyyyyyy.lol^^ where u been drunky

MetaPhysik 06-27-04 10:33 PM

Lot brings Lots of love :)

Crossword 06-27-04 10:48 PM

...been drunk. and staying far away from this board...and workin on my graphics shit.

White Light 06-28-04 10:21 PM

sorry gotta change what i want

ok 4 ma sig i would want...

- a person with his hood up underneither a light pole... so that the light is shinging on him and he would have his hoods up... (perefably a person who looks tough)

- also could u make it look like a tough neightbour hood like in the background like have a wall with graffiti or something like dat

- and then have the words White Light in white or w.e. colour looks best... in a cool font like the 1 u did for deadly vision...

- then could u have like a cool border..... mabye either like a border of bud (weed) or just a plain black border would be nice....

Orijinal 06-29-04 01:47 AM

Christina milian marries me foreva eva eva eva eva...sike...she already married 2 me so umm....Tupac shakur came to my house and juss chilled and would go back to cuba

Key... 06-29-04 06:19 PM

But yea Met..are u able to add those pics i requested.

Tempa 06-29-04 09:33 PM

Yo meta could you make this for me? If not it's all good. If so..................

Can i get a black background wit a picture of a theif or robber creepin up on a house or some shit like that. Center tha picture vertically and if you can make it stretch all tha way horizontally. i want it to say "ILL Tempa" <<<Spelled like that in black like tha backround but outlined and glowing in like a neon green. Then i want
"Tha Mulatto Suspect" across tha bottom in black and outlined and glowing in neon green. Don't put quotation marks around my two titles i just wrote that so you could see what i wanted. if you can do that thanx a lot cuz. Oh yea and could you put HardWood Class-Sickz on there somewhere.

MetaPhysik 07-03-04 04:38 PM

MetaPhysik 07-04-04 12:01 AM

Bal, i'm so fucking dope.

DeLeon 07-04-04 12:02 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....Dope....

MetaPhysik 07-04-04 12:09 AM

<im*g src="http://community.rapbattles.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9228&stc=1">

take the * out

Deleon i'll post yours in like 5 minutes.

DeLeon 07-04-04 12:11 AM

no rush playa.....

MetaPhysik 07-04-04 12:27 AM

Here is your sig playa.

MetaPhysik 07-04-04 12:40 AM

<im*g src="http://community.rapbattles.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9230&stc=1">

Deleon take out the *

MetaPhysik 07-04-04 12:59 AM

Here is one more that I promised.

MoTiF 07-04-04 01:02 AM

"Promised"

Check Mate :)

SPuL™ 07-04-04 01:06 AM

yea, for my sig, if you got time, I want:

1. SPuL written in indigo color, wit graphiti type font.

2. under that in smaller letters write "aka Reckless" in white graphiti

3. then make the background a street basketball court at night. like buildins in the back if possible. And have no one on the court. Also, jus put a sacramento Kings logo on the center court part. But get the logo wit the "SK" only not their real logo

thanks a lot, man. :thumbup:

MetaPhysik 07-04-04 01:09 AM

^^I got you but it'll have to be tomorrow though, i'm going to bed. But I do got you.

SPuL™ 07-04-04 01:12 AM

ok, thanks a lot man. Yea, also did you drop by the BP forum to join or you jus posted there? jus wonderin'. pc :cool:

L.E 07-04-04 01:48 AM

A'ight...ya sigs are ill dawg....

Limited Edition
Ill IntentionZ
Eminem Pic
Don't Fuck Wit Us

Thank you.

Metaskriptz 07-04-04 03:43 AM

I remember I asked ya to hook me up on aim MetaPhysik remember, lol probably not
you said you was going to hook me up but heres my requests before I retire from the site

-Colors Black and Grey and have my name in Grey and fade off in black
like you have yours in your sig, Can ya hook me up exsactly like dat

-Background Black though

-Pics Can you have Nas like Faded in the background on the right side

-Basicly for interest hook it up like how you want it lol but make it Live
please becuz yo ish is hot, Thanks Yo

SPuL™ 07-04-04 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
yea, for my sig, if you got time, I want:

1. SPuL written in indigo color, wit graphiti type font.

2. under that in smaller letters write "aka Reckless" in white graphiti

3. then make the background a street basketball court at night. like buildins in the back if possible. And have no one on the court. Also, jus put a sacramento Kings logo on the center court part. But get the logo wit the "SK" only not their real logo

thanks a lot, man. :thumbup:

yea, also, if it isn't too late, could you have a wall on the right side, and kinda like on the G-Unit cover, could you put Lloyd Bank face on it? Like how they had Yayo's face faded on the wall of their Beg For Mercy cover. Thanks,. pc. :cool:

Ca'lam 07-04-04 03:29 PM

^hush my turn :p ..

k on my sig.. i would like its blue..you know how in your sig its clean and shit, and it dont look like it was done in pain lol ? thats all im askign for.. with the Name "Hoops" on it.. i dun really care as long as it looks tight.. grey and blue colors works pretty well with my settings (my shit is primarily black grey and blue hehe).. how much do i owe you for this ?

White Light 07-04-04 10:34 PM

ok 4 ma sig i would want...

- a person with his hood up underneither a light pole... so that the light is shinging on him and he would have his hoods up... (perefably a person who looks tough)

- also could u make it look like a tough neightbour hood like in the background like have a wall with graffiti or something like dat

- and then have the words White Light in white or w.e. colour looks best... in a cool font like the 1 u did for deadly vision...

- then could u have like a cool border..... mabye either like a border of bud (weed) or just a plain black border would be nice....

------------------------------------------

o ye and cancelle what i said bout da crew sig

MetaPhysik 07-06-04 06:39 PM

Working on Spul's sig now.