RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The B.E.S.T CREW (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   lataaaaaaaaa (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244682)

Dickard. 11-15-07 10:09 PM

lataaaaaaaaa

bye people.........................

Fly-E 11-15-07 10:15 PM

wat u gettin off or wat???

Dickard. 11-15-07 10:22 PM

gettin outta this crew...i need to associate with talent.

Fly-E 11-15-07 10:33 PM

R u serious ur jus gunna turn ur bak on the crew like that after all the fuckin stuff u sturried wit 300 J.G. not a problem then good luck wit w/e im sure J.G. will try to recruit u like jumpin on a bandwagon but thanx for showin us sum tips and the way the vets do shit!

Dickard. 11-15-07 10:44 PM

im goin back to my own shit...no time for whack crew b/s...if u need tips p/m me ill still help out n shit

Fly-E 11-15-07 10:46 PM

Coo coo well i wouldnt say wack crew were still growin jus liek cs prolly was way bak but thanx and ya imma take that into consideration right now!

Fly-E 11-15-07 10:50 PM

chek ur pm now!

Ysdat 11-18-07 03:22 AM

oh mystic your so fly
your so fly you blow my mind
hey mystic
hey hey
hey mystic.

Valiant 11-18-07 03:52 AM

looks like mystic fucked you in the ass...
...I guess the B.E.S.T should be used to that then.

Valerie 11-18-07 03:53 AM

after he fuckin was dieing to be in unemployment.

Valiant 11-18-07 04:02 AM

unemployed seems more of a lounge for the older guys who did their thing in RV back in the days.
Well when I do my thing this day, 2 years from now I'll make a crew for the dudes who did their thing this day. It's a cycle that will continue as long as rapverse is alive.

sin-scere 11-18-07 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic.
gettin outta this crew...i need to associate with talent.

hahah omg he disses the B.E.S.T crew so bad lmao wow

Fly-E 11-18-07 12:29 PM

ya but he never even tried ur crew bitch so stfu sin and val u guys are the biggest fuckin bitches on here idc how good or not u are jus u guys is bad peeps cuss ur the only ones in ur crew talkin mad shit and not doin nuthin bought it!

Daubs 11-18-07 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val Shiest.
unemployed seems more of a lounge for the older guys who did their thing in RV back in the days.
Well when I do my thing this day, 2 years from now I'll make a crew for the dudes who did their thing this day. It's a cycle that will continue as long as rapverse is alive.

pretty much.

brap.

Ransum 11-18-07 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
ya but he never even tried ur crew bitch so stfu sin and val u guys are the biggest fuckin bitches on here idc how good or not u are jus u guys is bad peeps cuss ur the only ones in ur crew talkin mad shit and not doin nuthin bought it!

ACTULLY FOR YOUR INFO....

mystic actully tryed to join J.G BEFORE he tryed for ya fool's he just realise what i've been trying to say about ya B.E.S.T crew ya fucking WACK!!...

beside sonny bar who is decent since he's also sickhead amd faime...

but other then that ya need help seriously...

a.b decent but still need a bit of improvment.....

fly-e you need improvmnt....

Sonny Barz. 11-18-07 02:54 PM

i'm not sickhead n' faime. geez...

and u leavin mystic??[fake cries cuz i never really cared abt em bein in no way]

ok..peace.

Fly-E 11-18-07 03:10 PM

Okay ran since im so wack and shit then u wouldnt mind battlein me would u??? I'll set it up if ur downn??

Fly-E 11-18-07 03:11 PM

oo and if im so wack then besides a few heads in ur crew i no im better then the most of tha niggas in it! And uno it u jus wont admit it cus u will stick up for ur crew even though inside u no!

WhoAmI 11-18-07 04:20 PM

Quote:

yep yep lol

Valerie 11-18-07 04:28 PM

Quote:

yup.

and Fly-e Stfu.

WhoAmI 11-18-07 04:31 PM

Quote:

we don't need to do nuthin bout it cos everyone else on the site knows what would happen if we did lol

fuckin jackass lmao

Fly-E 11-18-07 05:08 PM

mane for u guys supposted to be vets ya'll act like kids and i aint gunna listen to a bunch of old fuckers stll actin hard on the keyboard lmao bitches!

Valerie 11-18-07 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
we don't need to do nuthin bout it cos everyone else on the site knows what would happen if we did lol

fuckin jackass lmao

darkmanner knows wats up. :cool:

WhoAmI 11-18-07 05:35 PM

Quote:
mane for u guys supposted to be vets ya'll act like kids and i aint gunna listen to a bunch of old fuckers stll actin hard on the keyboard lmao bitches!

who's acting hard? wow you just don't get it...go into the LL and make a thread with a poll asking who would win in audio and even lame ass text and you'll find out

Unemployed aint here to humour wack lil crews such as your own lool we just chill n shit...now go run along making your lil OM disses

Fly-E 11-18-07 06:36 PM

how old are u and if ur 20 or older and ur doin this shit then my point exactly! OOO and i dont have me audio set up yet and by the way i dont like text either when i get audio i will battle u no prob! so jus stay ready!

WhoAmI 11-18-07 06:48 PM

lol what is wrong with you, do you have special needs or some shit...you do realise that i would eat you on the mic...and unlike you kid i'm recognised on the mic in and outside my area. i'm only talkin to your dumb ass now cos it's 11:45 at night here and i had a long day at work so i cant be bothered to go nowhere.

and with my busy ass schedule do you think im gonna waste precious little recording time making a diss track against a child on a website?

i'll tell you what...when you get your audio set up just make tracks and keep making them, i'll already be doing that as per usual

then let whoever wants to compare do so...

Fly-E 11-18-07 06:51 PM

Deal and when i do i bet you'll think diff even if u are better u'll be suprised since im know outside my hood to dawg! My name aint fly-e so u can jus sit bak wit that and jus wait i'llgget it up in about a month or so!

Valerie 11-18-07 07:03 PM

Quote:
Deal and when i do i bet you'll think diff even if u are better u'll be suprised since im know outside my hood to dawg! My name aint fly-e so u can jus sit bak wit that and jus wait i'llgget it up in about a month or so!

your wack. deal with it and stfu. :thumbup:

Sonny Barz. 11-18-07 07:07 PM

Quote:
i'm only talkin to your dumb ass now cos it's 11:45 at night here and i had a long day at work so i cant be bothered to go nowhere.

i thought u were "Unemployed"?? ha

Valerie 11-18-07 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Barz.

I thought you were ok till you said some dumb shit. lol

Sonny Barz. 11-18-07 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
I thought you were ok till you said some dumb shit. lol

ugh, no one asked for ur mediocre comebacks, poetic..

WhoAmI 11-18-07 07:23 PM

Quote:

lol i make a clear division between the net and real life my friend

Sonny Barz. 11-18-07 07:42 PM

Quote:
lol i make a clear division between the net and real life my friend

oh ok then. just makin' sure... :thumbup:

Valerie 11-18-07 07:57 PM

Quote:
ugh, no one asked for ur mediocre comebacks, poetic..

did i ask you to reply to wat i said?

Sonny Barz. 11-18-07 08:00 PM

Quote:
did i ask you to reply to wat i said?

uhh...last time i checked, this was MY crew forum.

Valerie 11-18-07 08:01 PM

Quote:
uhh...last time i checked, this was MY crew forum.

and wat does your crew forum have to do with replying to wtf i say??

nothing.

Sonny Barz. 11-18-07 08:06 PM

Quote:
and wat does your crew forum have to do with replying to wtf i say??

that means i can reply to any and everything posted in this forum when i feel like it.

Valerie 11-18-07 08:06 PM

Quote:
that means i can reply to any and everything posted in this forum when i feel like it.

so by all means you couldn't jus fuckin ignore me?

wow your pathetic.

Sonny Barz. 11-18-07 08:10 PM

Quote:
so by all means you couldn't jus fuckin ignore me?

wow your pathetic.

i could've, but everybody fuckin ignores you. and if i ignored you, i'd just be followin the crowd. i'm a leader, not a follower. :thumbup:

Fly-E 11-18-07 08:13 PM

yo poetry wat part of colorado are u from im jsu seein cus i wanna no if u no this rap group down there that im coo wit??