RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   a ? for all yall fellaz.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=82122)

*Y_nOt* 09-27-03 07:08 PM

a ? for all yall fellaz....

Yo im bored as fuk so i got a question for yall. So say you have the finest chick in the world....im talking bout your perfect girl down to the T. She's got a nice ass, tits, face is bangin the whole 9. A-keys, jlo, Brittany spears, whoever else yall muh fuckaz feelin all roled into one girl. But the downfall is that she has the deepest voice out of any man/women in the WORLD...im talking deeper than barry white hahahaha.......My question is would yall date her and still fuk her even though when your doin her she's gone sound like a man hahaha

My answer........ FUK YEA!!! HAHAHA ide fuk her from the back and blast some music to the point were i couldnt here shit....aiighnt no shame in it ;)

self 09-27-03 07:25 PM

Omg.

Just as long as she doesn't talk.

8-off 09-27-03 07:30 PM

Re: a ? for all yall fellaz....

Quote:
[i]
My answer........ FUK YEA!!! HAHAHA ide fuk her from the back and blast some music to the point were i couldnt here shit....aiighnt no shame in it ;) [/B]

i guess i cant dissagree, even though that shit is weird as fuck lmao
got mine in:D

Mental God 09-27-03 07:51 PM

dez would like that.... anyone that sounds like his mom he is like a fly on shit to.... i dunno...

8-off 09-27-03 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ill-Mental
dez would like that.... anyone that sounds like his mom he is like a fly on shit to.... i dunno...

lmao
  • am i the only one who notices the new link up there is kinda gay

Kredit 09-27-03 08:07 PM

Reminds me of a problem I had in middle school ..

Finest chick in school likes me, I like her, but she has a deeper voice than I did .. I didn't much mind until people started talking about it .. Good thing she had to get voice lessons for cheerleading ! !

*Y_nOt* 09-27-03 09:24 PM

"Good thing she had to get voice lessons for cheerleading ! !"

^^^^ HAHAAHHAAHA THATS SOME FUNNY ASS SHIT....uppin for more answers haha

OutWrite 09-27-03 09:38 PM

Id Bone

Syn 6 09-27-03 09:52 PM

lmfao...crazy ass question!!..but yea, i would, long as she got ALL THE SHIT then yea i'd fuc her but damn that voice lmfao that'd be bad...

Alchemy 09-27-03 10:49 PM

Fuck yeah I would fuck that shit, blast msuic or do something else. Just tell her not to talk int public or some shit like that.:)

-ElocuShun- 09-27-03 10:52 PM

dont be fukin stupid...................ya neve heard of ear plugs.......personally myself id rather hear her gruntz...................................

MuhThugga 09-27-03 11:52 PM

I don't think so........................
you know the minute you hear Barry White say, "Oh yeah, baby, I like it right there" your dick will go softer than a newbie

Don't even front.

The Necromancer 09-28-03 12:17 AM

Personally I like my women with some masculinity. I find deep voices sexy in women.

Then again I also find tentacle monsters sexy so... this thread is stupid. Yep.

Chrit 09-28-03 12:21 AM

Hmm...

I'd just gut out her voice box...

Nothin like a mute...

-=[oRbiiT]=- 09-28-03 12:43 AM

Hmm; to post a thread like this...

you must have some serious issues with your girl...

8-off 09-28-03 01:13 AM

i seen alot of homos exposed in this thread, and i thought this was gonna get closed but, people acctually like dis shit...

BiZzUrK 09-28-03 03:25 AM

Id just constantly have my dick in her mouth so she couldn't talk...problem solved

BLACK FLAME 09-28-03 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MuhThugga
I don't think so........................
you know the minute you hear Barry White say, "Oh yeah, baby, I like it right there" your dick will go softer than a newbie

Don't even front.

lmao imagine if you was hitting it and she was like harder harder.

Naw I probably couldn't to answer the question

sal-v 09-28-03 04:11 AM

^dog that aint what you told me on aim.

*Y_nOt* 09-28-03 08:46 PM

hahaha For all yall who said you wouldnt your full of fucking shit!!! I bet every single one of yall would, yall stupid azz motha fuckaz hahaha

Kclipz 4 Murkin 09-28-03 08:54 PM

lol damn thas kinda a fucked up question lol but i prob would be like bizzurk dick in the mouth no talkin lol

The Necromancer 09-29-03 01:31 AM

Yeah... I'm suprised Chrit or someone hasn't closed this thread.

Anyway, as an interesting add-on... I'd also love to have a woman with a deep voice for another reason. Because I'm thankful for anything I can get.

8-off 09-29-03 01:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by The Necromancer
Personally I like my women with some masculinity. I find deep voices sexy in women.

Then again I also find tentacle monsters sexy so... this thread is stupid. Yep.

its aight to say u bone her, but masculine?

Gonzo 09-29-03 01:38 AM

Id snag her a voice synthesizer..and maybe teach her some sign langauge..like if she wants to fuck..She can just throw up the middle finger..

Her voice might turn me off..lol

*Y_nOt* 09-29-03 04:24 AM

"Id snag her a voice synthesizer..and maybe teach her some sign langauge..like if she wants to fuck..She can just throw up the middle finger.."

^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mental God 09-29-03 04:49 AM

lol how about this... i was at this party last night right?? i was pretty drunk and this girl is there... im like damn she is pretty hot, and then she bends over in front of me so im like damn its over im gonna tap it.... so im hittin on her for a while and one of my buddies is like yo... come here.... he tells me that this girl has some problem where she cant hold in her farts.... and if that wasnt bad enough... there are rumors of her having some kind of std... i wanted to beat those... but i didnt out of fear... what would yall have done??? took the risk? or go home horney like me?

BFire 09-29-03 05:03 AM

better to be safe then sorry ra right

Taktik 09-29-03 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ill-Mental
lol how about this... i was at this party last night right?? i was pretty drunk and this girl is there... im like damn she is pretty hot, and then she bends over in front of me so im like damn its over im gonna tap it.... so im hittin on her for a while and one of my buddies is like yo... come here.... he tells me that this girl has some problem where she cant hold in her farts.... and if that wasnt bad enough... there are rumors of her having some kind of std... i wanted to beat those... but i didnt out of fear... what would yall have done??? took the risk? or go home horney like me?

LMAO...............................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

The part bout not being able to hold her farts in was hilarious...................but it reminds me of this girl i know who cant hold in her burps and its pretty nasty..................and even if i wanted to tap it............could be kissing her and then she like burps in your mouth or in your case fuckin her and she farts...................that would be pretty funny

Pro.Fess.In.All 09-29-03 05:14 PM

God thats nasty.

Wouldn't it sound like you were fucking the girl from the excorcist?

bouncedoggydog 09-29-03 08:11 PM

The entire mood would be killed for me, I like to hear the sounds girls makes during sex, if she sounds like some fucken truck driver it would defeat the entire purpose. So hell no, even though I would want to cuz of her looks, but honestly I don't think it would work out...

*Y_nOt* 09-29-03 09:00 PM

lol how about this... i was at this party last night right?? i was pretty drunk and this girl is there... im like damn she is pretty hot, and then she bends over in front of me so im like damn its over im gonna tap it.... so im hittin on her for a while and one of my buddies is like yo... come here.... he tells me that this girl has some problem where she cant hold in her farts.... and if that wasnt bad enough... there are rumors of her having some kind of std... i wanted to beat those... but i didnt out of fear... what would yall have done??? took the risk? or go home horney like me?"

^^^LMFAO......YO THAT IS SOME SHIT RIGHT THEIR PLAYA..hahaha i sho as hell wouldn't have beat...fuk that shit. If we was fuckin and she farted it would be a rap fo me.....ide be straiight earl'n son hahaha