RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Most Under rated..and most over rated ppl on this site (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177706)

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:05 PM

Most Under rated..and most over rated ppl on this site

this is pretty self explanatory...list the most over rated..and under rated...and why..

under rated - me - because out of all the lists, and everything people put together for dope topical heads..i'm always left out...people also don't read my shit too often..and i'm hardly ever nominated for anything..even though i know my work is worthy...i'm not part of anyones biased oppinion...

over rated - parallell - this dude has improved so much since he first came to the site, but he's still not anywhere close to being good...his metaphors are whack, and don't even make sense..or show any relevance in comparison....he tries to hard with the vocab and uses words that don't sound good at all..and it fucks up his flow...and i see people all the time givin dude props...even the dope heads on this site give him props...and he doesn't deserve any of those props besides "you've improved" and considering where he came from..that doesn't say shit...

distilled 02-18-05 06:06 PM

G Unit 101 will be happy now.

Logic The Goonie 02-18-05 06:11 PM

There are tooooooo many overrated people to even begin. I am overrated, but in a much different way. Watch someone quote this in their sig.

Anyways...

There was some kid I saw in FL that was madd underrated, but I can't remember his name anymore :(

~Luciano~ 02-18-05 06:13 PM

2 many Over rated....2 Many Underrated

Rv is jus a big Dr.......face the fax

*Nuff Said*

Terumoto 02-18-05 06:14 PM

I liked ya shit since ya got here wild.. And yeah you do get madd slept on lol..

overrated? hmm... I dunno... theres SO many people on this site that are seen as ill when theyre garbage..

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:15 PM

obviously theres not just one person for each category...the idea is to list who stands out the most for each one..and if no one specific...pick someone that you have an explanation for....it's not complicated....and word to socrates..

Logic The Goonie 02-18-05 06:20 PM

Overrated-Me:
Why?- Because I know a lot of people look at me as super ill and dope in text and I know a lot of people look at me as "the best" when in fact, i'm not. There are soooooo many text heads on the net that can son me. I'm moving up ranks obviously, i'm considered decent on some of the best sites :love: but i'm not the best. If you wanna know who's the best, IM me. :)

Underrated-the kid in FL
Why?- He could seriously destroy 99% of the "vets" here with that verse I read from him. I was very surprised at his skill, i'll try and figure out his name again...

Kordozar 02-18-05 06:21 PM

Mad Pepl Underrated

And Mad Pepl Overrated We Wont Neva Know Who Falls In Which Category Bcus Of Tha Dr's On Hea..

But I Think Im Underrated Thass Juss Mih Opinion Yall Can Say W/e But I Do Think Im Underrated....

*RunTelDat*

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:24 PM

socrates figured it out.,...*claps* omb said somethin good about me...so he doesn't need an explanation...and kordozar...stop with the net slang

Kordozar 02-18-05 06:26 PM

What "NetSlang" I Dont Use Net Slang W/e I Say On Rv Iss What I Say Off Rv...................

*RunTelDat*

Terumoto 02-18-05 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
What "NetSlang" I Dont Use Net Slang W/e I Say On Rv Iss What I Say Off Rv...................

*RunTelDat*

So you talk like a wannabe chingy and after everything you say you say a gay ass little line? "runteldat" ?

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:29 PM

well considering your not technically "saying" anything..your typing...i'm guessing you've failed every literature class/english class you've ever taken

people..is not spelled " pepl"

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:30 PM

and your not under rated....i don't think your really shitty...i think your just shitty..

you couldn't spit a crazy hit if you constantly bit shit from a lunatic....

and thats my best attempt of tryin to be like OMB.........and yes kordozar...thats to you..you fuck

Logic The Goonie 02-18-05 06:39 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...838#post1932838
^^Dominate>You (probably)

Kordozar 02-18-05 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
So you talk like a wannabe chingy and after everything you say you say a gay ass little line? "runteldat" ?

Shut Up Dicc Succer...........

And In-Vision I Bet I Could Beat You In A Text Battle Jerk Ass Nigga.........

*RunTelDat*

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:41 PM

i bet you would too..i'm whack at text...i bet i would beat you in a topical battle...you fuckin clown

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:43 PM

for a battlin cat...dominate could be the most under rated...but he's new..so it's not like folks ignorin him

Kordozar 02-18-05 06:43 PM

Neva Did Topical Dont Plan On Doin Them Eitha

If You Gonna Talk Shit And Dont Battle Keep Ya Mouth Shut................

*RunTelDat*

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:47 PM

lmao....we can battle...but it's gonna be topically...i don't do the whole diss bit...and yes..i'm whack at text..i just read your verses in the sig....and your worse than me....either way you would lose..

Logic The Goonie 02-18-05 06:48 PM

^^ROFL, sonned.

Kordozar 02-18-05 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
lmao....we can battle...but it's gonna be topically...i don't do the whole diss bit...and yes..i'm whack at text..i just read your verses in the sig....and your worse than me....either way you would lose..

Iight I Red Ya Battles 2 They Aint Even Make Sence So W.e

I Dont Do Topical Thea Gay And They Dont Mean Shit So Fucc Naw Ta A Topical......

*RunTelDat*

gunit101. 02-18-05 06:51 PM

This whole site overrates itself.

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:52 PM

socs...your audio is dope...you got good flow man...all i have to say is...you could ride the beat a lil better...and hold your mouth closer the the mic..lol...other than that...i'd buy the mix tape..and actually listen to it

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:53 PM

they didn't make sense? lol...my guess is they didn't make sense is because i don't have any....i don't battle

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:55 PM

and tell me korr..how can you say topicals don't mean shit...LITTLE CHILDREN since the day they could talk..have been makin fun of eachother...but a small amount of depth..and thinking capability are required for topicals...not to say that battling isn't a display of creativity and wit..but for you...thats irrelevant...because your not witty..or creative

In-Vision 02-18-05 06:56 PM

I can respect someone who doesn't do topical..simply because they like to diss more...but i can only respect them if they are good at what they do...you...are not good at what you do...

Kordozar 02-18-05 07:00 PM

Yo Iss Certain Pepl (Gonna Keep It Ta Mih Self)That Be Sayin Some Dumb As Shit Yo I Sware Thiss A Battle Site Sence When Did You Eva Hea Jay-z Or Nas Or Any Good Rapper Battle Anotha Rapper About Their 1st Love Or Some Shit?Never And Creativity Iss Every Wea If You Say A Punch Or W.e Iss Creative Bcus You Created Tha Punch..

Think About What You Say And Little Children Im 17 Years Old Cus...............

If You Aint Gonna Battle Me Shut Up Than ...................

*RunTelDat*

In-Vision 02-18-05 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Yo Iss Certain Pepl (Gonna Keep It Ta Mih Self)That Be Sayin Some Dumb As Shit Yo I Sware Thiss A Battle Site Sence When Did You Eva Hea Jay-z Or Nas Or Any Good Rapper Battle Anotha Rapper About Their 1st Love Or Some Shit?Never And Creativity Iss Every Wea If You Say A Punch Or W.e Iss Creative Bcus You Created Tha Punch..

Think About What You Say And Little Children Im 17 Years Old Cus...............

If You Aint Gonna Battle Me Shut Up Than ...................

*RunTelDat*

lets analyze what you just said...this isn't a battle site..this rapverse...which means it's for any rap verse...and your right..i havn't seen any of the rappers like nas or jay-z battle about their first love...BUT...they have hardly battled...why don't you listen to some of their cd's...and tell me how many songs they have where there rapping about a certain topic...versus...how many battle tracks they have...i promise you..they will have a lot less battle tracks..than topical tracks..

In-Vision 02-18-05 07:05 PM

and to speak on that...eminem puts out more diss tracks than anyone in the industry right now....and he still has more topical type tracks than diss tracks...

Kordozar 02-18-05 07:07 PM

Aktually Thiss Iss A Battle Site It Say Top Rap Battle Sites So Iss A Battle Sites.....

And Majorities Of Tha Songs On Thea Albums Are About Drugs,Bitches,And Killin And Thea Diss Otha Rappers So They Dont Do Topicals Realli At All...........

*RunTelDat*

Terumoto 02-18-05 07:08 PM

hahahaha... is drugs, bitches and killing NOT a topic?

In-Vision 02-18-05 07:09 PM

drugs is a topic...and so is bitches...a first love is about an girl..a girl is a bitch...get your shit straight..and if this was strictly a rap battle site..it wouldn't have a spot for topicals...you lose my friend

¤ÐÅž¤ 02-18-05 07:11 PM

kor.shut up..............your stupity is just to much...........

Kordozar 02-18-05 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
hahahaha... is drugs, bitches and killing NOT a topic?

Not If You Use It Every Tracc.............

*RunTelDat*

In-Vision 02-18-05 07:17 PM

lol...not if you use it every track? thats the stupidest shit i've ever heard...alright fine...even though that explanation is far from true..i'll humor you...
nas has 3 diss tracks...

dance - about his mom
one mic - about the only thing he needs to succeed
coon picnic - about politics and kobe bryant..lol
if i ruled the world - about...if nas ruled the world

theres 4 topical songs...thats more than 3 diss tracks...you still lose

Wet Willy 02-18-05 07:21 PM

lmao kor for real.. just shut ur mouth.. u have no idea what ur talking about.. and its no use trying to debate with people of a higher intelligence then u..

*runteldat*

CounTREE Jay 02-18-05 07:21 PM

Damn Kor, you a completely moronic mutherfucker. Listen to country music or sometin'. People like you have no business even listenin' to hip-hop, much less claiming to create it, when you have no understanding of it in any way whatsoever. And stop wit tha *runteldat* at the bottom of everything, that's annoying. Only two a few people can get away wit continually writin' tha same thing after every post, me and Troop among them, so................................

*NUFF SAID*

-CJ-

Acuity 02-18-05 07:23 PM

ECKO = under-rated
20 Grand = mad under-rated

CounTREE Jay 02-18-05 07:25 PM

Oh yeah, the purpose of the thread.

Underrated: Damn, to single one out, I'd say prolly 9th, cause niggaz try to play him like he can't text, but i like allotta his lines and shit, i find him very creative

Overrated: I dunno, he's my boy, but I think niggaz overrate Troop a lot in the past. He just is coming into being a good battler, but people been tryin' to put him up there for a while.

And niggaz stop nominating themselves for shit, it don't count if you the only one that say it about yourself.

-CJ-

Kordozar 02-18-05 07:25 PM

Cj I Write What I Wanna Write,What You Own Tha Computer Network Now?

And Fucc Thiss Net Battlin I Could Care Less About Thiss Shit

You Get Criticized By A Punch Of Online Groupies Who Cant Street Battle Fa Shit You Can Tell By Thea Audio Links....

Fucc Tha Text Like I Said I Do It Fa Fun Fucc You Fa Tryina Tell Me What Ta Do And Who Else Gotta Prollem Fucc You To Cus Imma Still Do Me.................

*RunTelDat*