RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A.I. Classic ISH right Here... Dissing You! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214365)

~Lady Fiya~ 11-13-05 02:10 AM

A.I. Classic ISH right Here... Dissing You!

Left Feed on:
DeadlyVision, Enygma, and Tony.Self's: The Circle

Black Magik feat. Debit and Young Montana's: Aint No Fun in Dying

Click Here: CREWDISS!

Order:
DeadlyVision
Mad Dog
Ecko
Kon.Tay.Jus
Lady Fiya
Enygma

Get at us.

~Lady Fiya~ 11-13-05 02:39 AM

Aight, I fixed the link................. :thumbup:

Triple_N 11-13-05 02:47 AM

Typing as I listen.....ok here comes DV....yup usual DV delivery style.........man u sound like ya straining ya voice to make it sound harder..I ono it jus comes across like that..it takes away from ya delivery....ya flow was koo...a bit repetitive tho....lyrics didn't really catch all u said, I dun know who u talking bout so personals I missed...but sounded like u was koo.....ok mad dog.....uk cat but his accent doesn't dominate his sound.....props on that....flow is techinically sound but lacks a real rhythm its jus written to hit snares...delivery was good...no complaints there...lyrics was ah'ight.....ecko..quality isn't great....flow was koo...delivery needed more emotion but it coulda jus been quality took away for it....kno....vol was reallllll low..couldn't really hear u so cant judge lyrics...flow was koo.....delivery from what I heard was koo....fiya comes in...glass shattering wasn't mixed in too well..seems like it was jus threw in there...fiya comes in wit good energy it drops a lil in middle bars then she comes back an finishes strong...flow coulda been a lil more diverse....lyrics was koo..couple funny spots....enygma....yea usual enygma...I aint heard u in a while I figured ya style would changed sum but its seem style u always use...however u did spit slower than usual...that was diff from u....ya pronounciation was alot better than usual cuz of it.....flow was koo a tad forced in spots...delivery was koo but a lil blan didn't really change u had energy but it is was same tone throughout...lyrics was koo from what I heard....decent track yall....def alot of def. quality differences btw the verses kinda takes away from song but overall not at all.....keep it up.......1

Zone Out 11-13-05 02:55 AM

SMH
Yall must want to get dealt with, huh?
I'll keep it real, this was decent though, its not wack.

Engyma came the wackest mos def.
he came worst than the Mad Dog, and he's from the UK.
lol, its all good though

Key... 11-13-05 04:44 AM

^^negga got ripped......stop the whinin..hahaha...

Zone Out 11-13-05 05:03 AM

^wtf?
where the hell did you see me whinin at?
You retarded.
STFU!

Key... 11-13-05 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
SMH
Yall must want to get dealt with, huh?
I'll keep it real, this was decent though, its not wack.

Dumb ass...what is this? u whinin like a bitch...haha its cyber shit kid dont take it litterally..haha

Zone Out 11-13-05 05:18 AM

What in the hell are you talkin about?
lmfao, you are retarded as FUCK, Ruth.

how is me sayin yall track is decent and not wack, whining?
think about it, thats more of a compliment then anything.

Key... 11-13-05 01:20 PM

Did you read your own quote?...lmao impotent kid

Ebircs 11-13-05 02:05 PM

shit is hot man...Mad realy up'd his shit...rogue is always fire...sounds heated here..ecko sounds like capone a lil bit.im likein it man..shit is all fire

B To The D 11-13-05 02:37 PM

ummm....yeah

not that keen on the beat

Flows dope from all

Rogue came dope

mads-aight

fiya-aiight

echo-good

kon-dope

enygma-dope

Umm Yeah

Good Track....

Keep It Up

Overall :8/10

chronix 11-13-05 05:50 PM

For the learn rank tool

I can't comment that much since I don't know the crew you're dissing, I only know that Lady Fiya dissed the Q, so maybe if I knew I'd like it more....But by judging by flow, mixing, and energy, it was an alright track I guess...Like tripple N said, the broken glass seemed to just be thrown in there. Um, also, from what I could see, Lady Fiya dominated this track....but maybe it's just cuz I don't know about the other crew you dissing.

L. Veracity 11-14-05 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronix
For the learn rank tool

I can't comment that much since I don't know the crew you're dissing, I only know that Lady Fiya dissed the Q, so maybe if I knew I'd like it more....But by judging by flow, mixing, and energy, it was an alright track I guess...Like tripple N said, the broken glass seemed to just be thrown in there. Um, also, from what I could see, Lady Fiya dominated this track....but maybe it's just cuz I don't know about the other crew you dissing.

really hte to do this but seriously, ditto lol

Mad Dog 11-14-05 09:50 AM

Nice shit guys nice beat to finish the track off...LF & Enygma nice verses...glass effect :thumbup:

Trip, Cho & UNF thanks for the comments or 1 word reference to my ish lol...

And Will...you know you like my ish...

E.C 11-14-05 10:54 AM

ok i know me or my crew are gonna get a mention but fuck it...

beat is pretty ill

DV: you kick in pretty nice.. delivery is pretty good emotion could be upped though.. flow is on point, disses were kool..

MD: rofl LL flow is iite..... your clarity aint that good on this, needs to be upped same as your pronounciation.. dont rush it either it takes away from the impact of the punch disses were kool though.. not bad

ECKO: quality is a bit meh... flow is ill.. best flow up to now.... emotion is kool delivery is kool... not a bad verse man

KON: ok verse vocals are pretty low. emotion is ite deliver is kol disses are iite

iite beat change

thaq. diss ahh figured it would be lady fiyah

rofl sonme of this shit is funny.. flow is on point disses are funny as fuck some quotables in there emotion is kool i like your voice best verse yet..

enygma... he's back lol.. quality is kool...diss are funny. emotion is on point, flow is decent.. ncie verse

overall pretty decent track there was some flaws in it but not that bad...

Zone Out 11-14-05 03:46 PM

the REAL AI on rb would slaughter / rape / murder / kill this crew.

That can NOT be denied.

%%%% 11-14-05 04:29 PM

This track sucked...

Key... 11-14-05 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
the REAL AI on rb would slaughter / rape / murder / kill this crew.

That can NOT be denied.

Hush lil kido....lol always on someone nuts...fuck we not on RB this is RV reality check

Past Tense 11-14-05 11:53 PM

its i like the beat change up.....overall i think Lady Fiya came the best....overall it was pretty tight

Mad Dog 11-15-05 11:39 AM

uppin uppin upp

Tha Q. 11-15-05 11:42 AM

Ecko is my nigga

DV is coo wit me

MAD dog didn't diss me

I got no problem with a nappy chicken head cluckin at her master

so...yea...

do u

Mad Dog 11-15-05 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief
Did Kon and Ecko diss me..?

If they did, what did they say, i couldn't understand...

dunno...if they didn't then...

fuck chief...& fuck C.S

betta? :thumbup:

ILL GEE 11-15-05 02:51 PM

DV... clear up ya vocals... overdubs made it hard to hear some parts
MD... heard a reference to OYD.... *takes notes* ... clear up ya vocals a lil bit... not bad
ECKO... got a tinny sound to ya voice...just like the last two dudes...more OYD references... *takes more notes*... best lyrics so far
KON... clarity is a lot better... lyrics not as good as ecko... not bad though
Beat Change... feeling this one better...
LF... Whoa... "from crew to Q"..lol... my name is da Q sample in there... or overdub or whatever ya did... his signature, none the less.... sounded like ya really needed to air that out... nice job on overdubs... feeling the intensity... hardest verse thus far

favorite line: "open to catch viruses like Norton"

Enygma... decent clarity... aiight verse... not as hard as LF but pretty damn decent... heard some personals in there... wow@overdubs making ya verse sound better than when ya just spit it regular... ya sounded more intense on the overdubs

decent track more intensity woulda made it better and a lil more clarity on the first three (tinny sound)...other than that, not bad

yeah... about those OYD comments...lol... we'll see how that goes from here

Zone Out 11-15-05 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyVision
Hush lil kido....lol always on someone nuts...fuck we not on RB this is RV reality check

lol @ sayin Im on their nuts. YOU ride their nuts just by biting their crew name.
Faggots,

Key... 11-15-05 09:13 PM

Aint this...a stupid kid get the different Authentik Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence.

hahaha What a dumb fuck

Zone Out 11-15-05 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyVision
Aint this...a stupid kid get the different Authentik Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence.

hahaha What a dumb fuck

yeah, You're right. There IS a difference, I seriously dont know what the hell I was thinkin.
You totally did NOT bit their crew name at all.
My bad, haha
boy, am I dumb.

ILL GEE 11-16-05 05:35 AM

hey AI...lol... get ready... it's coming... ya boys shoulda never opened they mouth about OYD... we just be on some chillin shyt doing our tracks... now... ya gotta get dealt with... see ya in a bit...werdage

Mad Dog 11-16-05 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
hey AI...lol... get ready... it's coming... ya boys shoulda never opened they mouth about OYD... we just be on some chillin shyt doing our tracks... now... ya gotta get dealt with... see ya in a bit...werdage

uh oh...A.I get ready for the wack quality of Ill G...

you need dooms' mic the most :thumbup:

ILL GEE 11-16-05 08:36 AM

you can't be serious Mad Dog?... after hearing ya verse on THIS track?!!!...lmao... and ya rhyme was subpar at best... you think you can see me?.... i mean really... let's be real for a minute... i'll melt ya whole persona, dude... lyrically you're the joke of the crew...i was being nice when i critiqued ya verse cuz you woulda took shyt to heart...kinda like what ya doing now... i was taking this as a lil friendly rivalry til ya opened ya mouth... but yeah... you overstepping ya bounds, home skillet... i'm actually kool with a few folks over there... but if they on this track ... they gotta get dealt with... no hard feelings... that's just how it is... so you...ecko... lady fiya (we still kool)... kon... enygma (yeah, i know he's OYD but he went there.. we still cool though....lol), and DV... let's get it poppin!

but you ... trash... and that's REAL... and peep da sig nigga... is that the same dude on ya dis track?...yeah... thought that name looked familiar... guess that means ya beneath me, huh?

and one more thing... sing happy birthday to me, bitches!!!! lmao... i'm this many years old today... (can't wait to hit da club this weekend)

Mad Dog 11-16-05 08:52 AM

Quote:
you can't be serious Mad Dog?... after hearing ya verse on THIS track?!!!...lmao... and ya rhyme was subpar at best... you think you can see me?.... i mean really... let's be real for a minute... i'll melt ya whole persona, dude... lyrically you're the joke of the crew...i was being nice when i critiqued ya verse cuz you woulda took shyt to heart...kinda like what ya doing now... i was taking this as a lil friendly rivalry til ya opened ya mouth... but yeah... you overstepping ya bounds, home skillet... i'm actually kool with a few folks over there... but if they on this track ... they gotta get dealt with... no hard feelings... that's just how it is... so you...ecko... lady fiya (we still kool)... kon... enygma (yeah, i know he's OYD but he went there.. we still cool though....lol), and DV... let's get it poppin!

but you ... trash... and that's REAL... and peep da sig nigga... is that the same dude on ya dis track?...yeah... thought that name looked familiar... guess that means ya beneath me, huh?

and one more thing... sing happy birthday to me, bitches!!!! lmao... i'm this many years old today... (can't wait to hit da club this weekend)

oh i'm sorry...am i sposed to take you seriously???...ok go make ya fancy pop track then watch my gears up :thumbup:

ILL GEE 11-16-05 09:02 AM

"watch my gears up"?... da fuck that supposed to mean?... lmao... must be a UK thing... whatever

you have no fuckin idea, do ya?...lmao... what do you know about spittin hard? tell ya what?... how about after the AI diss track is done (my verse is done already... recording today) me and you go toe to toe in the squared circle of verbalism and see who comes out on top... seems to me the only thing you can talk about is my quality... pffff... i just started recording not too long ago... what you expect? platinum results fromsomeone who never did they own tracks before.... but that aside... lyrically, you ain't on my level... ask anyone in ya crew... let's be neutral about it... ask Enygma... ask Lady Fiya... hell, ask anybody with ears... don't get me wrong... you're okay... but i'm better... step ya game up when you come at me cuz right now you just chit chattin'... step in da ring

ILL GEE 11-16-05 09:55 AM

just as i suspected... either he tryna find some dirt on me.... or he felt threatened by me... either way.. you not answering right away was a bitch move.. i know you were still online cuz i saw ya screen name... sad really... i'm losing more and more respect for you.. not that i really had that much to begin with... it's aiight... you can decline publicly... or find ya ghostwriter... whatever it takes, man... just make sure whatever you bring is up to snuff... i been doing this forever... you... are a rookie... i know how to eat at a nigga til he realizes that he ain't shyt... you'll learn soon enough... and try to pm all ya dr'ers today so they can be prepared to vote b4 the legitimate ones, aiight?... that's if ya decide to accept
.... but yeah... i'm done... from this point on... if you ain't battling i don't wanna hear nothing else you got to say... or see anything you have to type... a simple yes or no will do...werdage... yeah.. i got aim and yahoo messenger if ya wanna keep ya answer discreet... pm's work also... whatever... it's on you now...ps.. and it's 06:53 now and ya still online..... quack quack...lmao

Mad Dog 11-16-05 11:28 AM

Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief
What did Kon and Ecko say about me???

um listen and find out...

and prince (work it out)...if you wanna talk shit...set it up...i got no problems...if you know ANYTHING about me then u'll know i have this thing called employment aka work...and this is where i am at the moment so if you're pissed off coz i wasn't sniffing around your symbol of a name chasing your pathetic long ass senseless posts...then be pissed but bring it to the audio arena i have no problems proving you wrong at all...and seeing as though ya all nice about battling...set it up...i mean i ain't duckin Dooms...why the fuck would i duck a useless piece of shit like yourself...

oh and :thumbup: for making yourself look more stupid than a 4 year old with the dunce cap on in the centre of the class while the entire class points and laughs...

oh aim = bspc05 but my msn is better tonyreynolds76@msn.com

don't say you use them and not put them up how are we meant to contact eh?

ILL GEE 11-16-05 02:17 PM

pfffff.... my aim and yahoo is ill grammatix... work it out homie
and you putting up names of kats you battled like i care... i'd battle ANYBODY on this site... no need to harp on who i THINK i could beat or who i battled just to get props from the countless # of idiots on this board who thinks you actually got skills... c'mon homie, you see-thru... and yeah... i gotta job too... just the fact that you were going thru the user profiles when i posted that last one is enough for me... keep it real man... be a man and tell us the truth for once in ya life... find another excuse while you on ya skill finding mission... you got heart... i'll give you that... but that about it.... ya just don't understand when you outta ya league.... no worries.... omma set it up.... even with ya lil head start and fact-finding mission you was on....lol@dude posting like 1 & 1/2 hours after me and then tryna say he was at work... must work for RV cuz i followed the dumbass to every thread he was going to.... idiot *yeah, here's ya dunce cap back*

Blay'all 11-16-05 03:27 PM

damn, this was a pretty dope track overall...

and Ecko, yo you sound JUST like Kweli

Fiya came sick and sexy as always :love:

TitoBronsky 11-16-05 07:26 PM

OK

first off..... dont think this will go unanswered......... all yall niggas gonna catch it.....

pretty sad....... when the hardest member of your crew is a BITCH

WERD

Tha Q. 11-16-05 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
OK

first off..... dont think this will go unanswered......... all yall niggas gonna catch it.....

pretty sad....... when the hardest member of your crew is a BITCH

WERD

someone have a relaxer for the nappy rooted chicken head ?

Barz&Penstripes 11-16-05 08:51 PM

Lady Fiya did her thing! Strong!!!! Keep doing it ma!

Mad Dog 11-17-05 03:57 AM

Quote:
pfffff.... my aim and yahoo is ill grammatix... work it out homie
and you putting up names of kats you battled like i care... i'd battle ANYBODY on this site... no need to harp on who i THINK i could beat or who i battled just to get props from the countless # of idiots on this board who thinks you actually got skills... c'mon homie, you see-thru... and yeah... i gotta job too... just the fact that you were going thru the user profiles when i posted that last one is enough for me... keep it real man... be a man and tell us the truth for once in ya life... find another excuse while you on ya skill finding mission... you got heart... i'll give you that... but that about it.... ya just don't understand when you outta ya league.... no worries.... omma set it up.... even with ya lil head start and fact-finding mission you was on....lol@dude posting like 1 & 1/2 hours after me and then tryna say he was at work... must work for RV cuz i followed the dumbass to every thread he was going to.... idiot *yeah, here's ya dunce cap back*

we if i'm not on RV then i'm not at work...someone shut this kid up...i notice it's still not set up...better hurry up with that before i get bored with ya ass...i only put his name up coz people are more likely to duck his studio quality than ya walmart (ADSA in UK) piece of shit mic...

do me a favour...set this battle up very soon...or if you feel better jus do a regular diss on me...if you don't want ya audio record harmed...

but one question...on ya soundclick...when you play tracks...why you got a man flexing his muscles???

ILL GEE 11-17-05 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
we if i'm not on RV then i'm not at work...someone shut this kid up...i notice it's still not set up...better hurry up with that before i get bored with ya ass...i only put his name up coz people are more likely to duck his studio quality than ya walmart (ADSA in UK) piece of shit mic...

do me a favour...set this battle up very soon...or if you feel better jus do a regular diss on me...if you don't want ya audio record harmed...

but one question...on ya soundclick...when you play tracks...why you got a man flexing his muscles???

*1st bolded area... thanx for proving my point...lmao
2nd bolded area.... ok... so he has good quality... i'm talking about skills and yo' ass talking about studio quality?... if a nigga can rhyme that shyt gon come thru... hell ya quality ain't so hot either... and even with my piece of shyt mic i'd murder you... know why?... cuz i actually HAVE SKILLS...you know nothing about rap... if you was out in da streets battling would you still be talking about studio quality?... idiot

and hey dumb ass.. that's me in da pic... i'm in the military dip shyt and that pic was taken in Iraq...lmao... since ya wanna go study my shyt so much how about running up in member mugshots dick... same pic.... now... what do YOU look like?...lol... neva mind... i got ya video in my sig