RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   New eminem album wack? HELL NO.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162781)

La Cosa Nostra 11-29-04 06:49 AM

New eminem album wack? HELL NO..

Damn I just got the cd a while ago.. You gotta hear this shit seriously..
There are some of the dopest tracks Ive heard since tupac was rapping man..

Some reaal deep shit on it..
Hes really elevated on an artistic level, the amount of emotion he puts into his lyrics now a days is fucking crazy.. Its all shit that you can really relate to on a personal level.. Stuff about him growing up disadvantaged and people doubting him being a good lyricist because hes white.. Its all real shit man..

But one track that I really gotta mention, is number 16, MockingBird. If you check out any track on that cd, go listen to it.. Its deep shit.

Then you got the usual punchline stuff with songs like rain man and just lose it.. And theres songs explaining the Ja and murder inc beef which has ties talking about Suge Knight..

I gotta hand it to eminem.. The new album shows that its still possable to elevate when you get to that level ....still.

Logic The Goonie 11-29-04 06:50 AM

There is a song doper then "Encore"?

Hmmmm

*ponders and rub's chin*

Terumoto 11-29-04 06:55 AM

Im still laughin at track 10... lmao at the last line:

"I just did a whole song and didnt say shit"

what a funny cunt...

Mad Dog 11-29-04 06:57 AM

Mutha Fuckin Word theres this corny site called www.B-Boy*.com and i swear they Eminem haters...they said msn branded it somethin thats wasn't good and i was the only one who said that it was sick...and the amount of herbs who jumped on the thread starter was unbelievable!?!...but Nos clever thread this album is his 2nd best so far...he'll never top MM LP i reckon...but this is definitely one of the best albums this year for me :thumbup:

Mad Dog 11-29-04 07:01 AM

My Soul Is Possesed By This Devil My New Name Is

Rain Man

I laughed till my sides tore

-RKS- 11-29-04 07:05 AM

the albums aight but it aint as good as his older one's

Ice Pick 11-29-04 07:27 AM

It is mediocre at best.....

a few good songs but

puke sucks, spend some time sucks, half of the cd is good and the other half is wack.....

Marshall Mathers Lp wasnt that good either, i dunno i guess i was never that big a afan

infinite 11-29-04 09:11 AM

no but you suck so fuck off eminem is the fucking best fucking rapper in the fucking world you hate him? fuck you :gfy:

Ice Pick 11-29-04 09:16 AM

your a fag and he is not the best rapper in the world.....

SORRY BUT YOU MIGHT WANNA GO HANG YOURSELF NOW IF YOU THINK SOOO

AND JUDGING BY YOUR RECORD
I WOULD NEVER TAKE YOUR OPINION ON ANYTHING

EMINEM HAS FELL OFF

SORRY

infinite 11-29-04 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
SORRY

And So You Should Be

Ice Pick 11-29-04 09:19 AM

What ever miami vice

i suggest you change your avatar

and i am sorry i even downlaoded that shit for free, waste of somputer space ....

Snoops and Xzibits new albums suck 2

infinite 11-29-04 09:19 AM

Your that bitch who asks for ass-and-ants...

Ice Pick 11-29-04 09:20 AM

Birthday:
April 17, 1988
Crew:
shady life
Biography:
born in london
Interests:
fucking girls rapping ----- bet you never been laid......
a computer graphic designer how old are you and you work where?
Username Font Color:
Green
Username Glow Color:
Orange
Show Battle Records:
Text

bigges load of bullshit ever

infinite 11-29-04 09:21 AM

Lucky i stole this account then eh...

Ice Pick 11-29-04 09:23 AM

What Ever<<<<<

You Are Pointless

Have A Nice Suicide

Peace

infinite 11-29-04 09:24 AM

Ice Pick i'm just playin wit ya...i like ya really lol...aight u wanna know who's account this is...hit up April 17th in the calendar and tell me what birthdays pop up?

Ice Pick 11-29-04 09:27 AM

Cuddles

could that be you

LOL

peace, and cool.......

But yeah eminem new cd is ok and some of it is wack....

Favorite tune is yellow brick road.....

Mad Dog 11-29-04 09:30 AM

Where'd he go :thumbup:

Parallel 11-29-04 09:30 AM

ya i think its dope to..my freind has it

Mad Dog 11-29-04 09:31 AM

*Edit* purple pandas poo pretzels

Vango 11-29-04 09:33 AM

Definitely a good album. People forget that when you raise the bar, everyone expects you to come better each and every time. This is a good album, not his best, but one of the better albums of the year. Anyone who says its wack is retarded, and I would ask them to name 3 albums better this year. one.

Ice Pick 11-29-04 09:45 AM

I thought Necro prefix for death was better..... this dude is fuckin raw
Fabolous Real Talk was better different styles but more enjoyable
Lil wayne the carter alomst every song on there is dope,

Eminem had a few ok tracks, but way to many comments about being gay and gay shit, Its not even funny anymore... Rather lame and boring.....

Q strange cd was way fucking better than this by far, not one bad beat or lame track out of 20......

Dont know who he is... look into it

Vango 11-29-04 09:53 AM

lil wayne, you should be shot for saying that. not even close, but yo that's your opinion.

Willa 11-29-04 09:55 AM

be nice ice and vice lol
but mockin bird infinite and like toy soldiers are hte best
i cried when i heard mockin bird lol
i think eminem is strung out on coke so he didnt even care for the most part

Ice Pick 11-29-04 09:59 AM

More enjoyable, i like almost every song on there

as in eminem....

puke sucks, first single sucks, mosh sucks, spend some time sucks, just lose it sucks and is old cant even stand watching the video anymore......."Crazy In Love"
shitty song

and rainman was funny the first few times but now its shitty, too much gay refrences in his music, sending out inuendo's i think.....

Is it gay lets as dr dre,,,,, that shit is fucking corny

Artemis 11-29-04 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Damn I just got the cd a while ago.. You gotta hear this shit seriously..
There are some of the dopest tracks Ive heard since tupac was rapping man..

Some reaal deep shit on it..
Hes really elevated on an artistic level, the amount of emotion he puts into his lyrics now a days is fucking crazy.. Its all shit that you can really relate to on a personal level.. Stuff about him growing up disadvantaged and people doubting him being a good lyricist because hes white.. Its all real shit man..

But one track that I really gotta mention, is number 16, MockingBird. If you check out any track on that cd, go listen to it.. Its deep shit.

Then you got the usual punchline stuff with songs like rain man and just lose it.. And theres songs explaining the Ja and murder inc beef which has ties talking about Suge Knight..

I gotta hand it to eminem.. The new album shows that its still possable to elevate when you get to that level ....still.

DAMN!!! finally someone who knows what he talkin' bout. all these kids sayin' it's wack. fuck outta here.... :)

Vango 11-29-04 11:56 AM

you tellem spul, lol

Premanition 11-29-04 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite
no but you suck so fuck off eminem is the fucking best fucking rapper in the fucking world you hate him? fuck you :gfy:

best rapper in the world? hmmmm.......NO

:thumbup:

talib & mos def......blackstar baby...lol

but it is a tight album

distilled 11-29-04 01:31 PM

Encore = Godly.

distilled 11-29-04 01:32 PM

why did Sinner go back to infinite???

4fil 11-29-04 03:23 PM

encore.....dope
mocking bird....dope
yellow brock road..... dope
mosh........dope
ass like that....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
nuff said

lil C.A.L.I 11-29-04 05:03 PM

listen to song 14 and 15 tight shit!!! :thumbup:

New Meth0d 11-29-04 05:04 PM

why bring up old threads..................i think ems fallin off....but blahh

Artemis 11-29-04 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
you tellem spul, lol

weerd, man, weerd.....

TeamOne 11-29-04 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
be nice ice and vice

damn..... mad mulities.... feelin that shit.....lmao

but i agree with Nos for the most part.... and Ice juss seems to not like EMinem, period...... he's alil too biased...... and i thought spend some time and crazy in love were good tracks.... and spend some time woulda been one of the best before status quo and 50 got on it..... it was serious at first, and then they made it a joke.... its either gotta be all a joke or serious song i think.... but thats his opinion..... and i cant stop laughin during big weenie

Pop Lotty 11-29-04 05:27 PM

Get off his dick.

Ever since when has having 2-5 hot tracks on your album make it dope?

dumbass..

schema 11-29-04 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hawk
Get off his dick.

Ever since when has having 2-5 hot tracks on your album make it dope?

dumbass..

fuckin word...every ill song has something about it that makes it gay...be it wack chorus wack sound effects wack beat....not one of his songs is like "damn thats a solid song" and yes Ive heard all of them...I wouldnt burn any of those songs on a mix cd because they are all wack individually as well as all wack together...when The Eminem Show came out it didnt leave my changer for like two months...Encore got like three listens and I havent heard it since...yall are in denial...its wack...get off his dick...

Ice Pick 11-30-04 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
fuckin word...every ill song has something about it that makes it gay...be it wack chorus wack sound effects wack beat....not one of his songs is like "damn thats a solid song" and yes Ive heard all of them...I wouldnt burn any of those songs on a mix cd because they are all wack individually as well as all wack together...when The Eminem Show came out it didnt leave my changer for like two months...Encore got like three listens and I havent heard it since...yall are in denial...its wack...get off his dick...

Exactly

is it gay lets ask dr dre

talkin gbout mens ass's and shit.....

If thats your idea of tight then your all gay

Abraxas 11-30-04 08:12 PM

Encore
Mosh
MOcking bird
only dope tracks....