RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "Holla @ Me" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231491)

~Luciano~ 07-11-06 05:18 PM

"Holla @ Me"

1st audio i completed

fucked up in a couple places

but i freestyled a bunch of it so fuck it

jus tryin 2 get the mixin shit down

Holla At Me-1st Audio

~Links~
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230714
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post2791493

Tha .Q 07-11-06 05:25 PM

Link isn't workin for me

But, don't forget to drop feed on at least 2 tracks so this won't be closed.

You could drop feed on my track with Fendi.

;)

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231453

~Luciano~ 07-11-06 05:49 PM

Link work 4 me?...hmm i wonder why it dont work 4 u

TitoBronsky 07-11-06 07:20 PM

glad you fixed them links mayne....

intro.... funny as hell LMAO @ the HOw High clip....

verse... you kinda bit off madddddddd lines.... commercial lines and shit....

but.... you can elevate.... but you gotta work on the following.... control your emotion over the track.... you hype and thats good.... but it dont sound like you hype for the right reasons.... nahmean??? its like you juss reciting lyrics... next audios will be much better..... production wise and all that.... flow and all that... needs ironing out.... you got a lil swag... coo... but memorize your lines and shit.... and come more smooth next time around.....

hook was coo..... swagger jacked... but its aight....

for the first time around the block you aint do too bad home boi.... id say... 7.2/10

keep droppin to see that elevation :)

Shear Kaughn 07-11-06 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
glad you fixed them links mayne....

intro.... funny as hell LMAO @ the HOw High clip....

verse... you kinda bit off madddddddd lines.... commercial lines and shit....

but.... you can elevate.... but you gotta work on the following.... control your emotion over the track.... you hype and thats good.... but it dont sound like you hype for the right reasons.... nahmean??? its like you juss reciting lyrics... next audios will be much better..... production wise and all that.... flow and all that... needs ironing out.... you got a lil swag... coo... but memorize your lines and shit.... and come more smooth next time around.....

hook was coo..... swagger jacked... but its aight....

for the first time around the block you aint do too bad home boi.... id say... 7.2/10

keep droppin to see that elevation :)

i would leave feedback...but Tito Bambito done said it all for me.......just up the emotion...like he said..your hype but not for the right reasons........

Fendi Fiasco 07-11-06 08:00 PM

it was aiight ... i mean u can on like wayne but a second off ... im still gonna use this beat.. lol ... but lyrics was coo ...but like SK said... the emotion was lacking... keep droppin my nigga

~Luciano~ 07-11-06 08:06 PM

Thanks Tito...ima use them tips

Past Tense 07-11-06 08:57 PM

your quality is off..it sounds like u put ur vocals on the right side.......it sounds off...ur emotion needs too be upped......this aint too bad..i really like the beat and that song......your lyrics weren't too bad.......hook was straight....overall u could get dope..keep doin it

J. Luth 07-11-06 09:00 PM

yo dude holla @ me with your SC link. cuz that link ain't work for me. i wanna hear this shit. holla

~Luciano~ 07-11-06 09:16 PM

thanks past...yea i kinda rushed the shit

i put my lyrics and hook and 2nd verse on 1 bar lol

guess i shouldnt of done that

but thanks 4 the feed ya

it only gets better from here

J. Luth 07-11-06 09:17 PM

lmao @ stojacovic line. i like that. Fuck peja tho. but your emotion and shit there man. lol @ chris Brown. got real commercial punches, so me, I'm likin' them lol But for first full audio shit is pretty good man. you got some shit to work out, but I liked this shit. Flow fell off sometimes, but it;'s your first so it's all good. your emotion there tho. so good. nice shit man. lookin' forward to more shit by you. hook coo. quality is ehh, but other than that not bad man. pcc

Past Tense 07-11-06 09:18 PM

can you return the favore here

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231504

~Luciano~ 07-11-06 09:41 PM

thanx 4 the feed ya...

i left some feed past

Fendi Fiasco 07-11-06 11:16 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231500

RTF

Speats 07-11-06 11:32 PM

this pretty cool man seriously,just dont like the beat,flow is cool, didnt reconize the bitted commercial lines like tito said. mmm just change the beat its friggin annoying lol, quality is not that bad, but still you gotta buy a new mic or do something lol

anyway peace good drop

~Luciano~ 07-11-06 11:35 PM

good lookin on the feed fam

Enygma 07-11-06 11:58 PM

First off......post your whole soundclick next time instead of just the hi fi link cause that shit never works for me :cussing:

Anyway, I'm smart enough to find your shit in your sig. You didn't do bad for your first audio. To help you out like ten hundred percent, I'm gonna give you two quick tips if you use Cool Edit. First off, when you're in single track mode with your vocals (no beat) go to effects>>Amplitude>>Amplify>>Center Wave. That will hel if you spit in on the right side or left side of the mic too much. Second, go to Effects>>Amplitude>>Hard Limiting and change the first number to -6.5 and the second number to 1.8. This will help make your vocals sound more the same loudness all the way through. If it makes your vocals way too low, just raise the first number (make it closer to 0).

Now for the actual spitting. You kinda got a monotone delivery on this one, but it's your first one and delivery comes with being comfortable in front of a mic. Second is your flow fell off a couple of times. It sounded like you were reading from a paper, which isn't bad (cause I do it too), but it shouldn't sound like you're doing it. Read over your lines with the beat five to ten times before you actually start spitting....it helps you remember how you planned to spit certain spots with the beat. Keep dropping them though, cause you have a pretty good voice for this and it's definitely not a bad start :thumbup:

~Luciano~ 07-12-06 01:32 AM

thanks enyg im gone use them tips 4 the track ima do 2night

appreciate all the love ya

i cant wait 2 hear my shit in a month or so lol

Tha .Q 07-12-06 02:41 AM

told u the fuckin link aint work

~Luciano~ 07-12-06 02:48 AM

i changed it now...

Yvonne 07-12-06 08:41 AM

WOW...WOW....WOW

shit u are the first nubie...that i hear that ha d a so damn tight flow...shit it was like u cudnt just stop...lol..mayne i liked the wordplays on the lyrics...all u gatta do as for e is up ur vocals...it was kinna low...but mayne...the beat was just gd the way it was u know...nice shit mayne...really tight!

hit my xtasy thanx

~Luciano~ 07-12-06 03:23 PM

thanx mami....

ima drop constantly so i can elevate and take ova in this shit

Key... 07-12-06 04:03 PM

wow.. my negga Troop..haha

quality is not bad u need to get ya swagger up and also get on grind a bit more cuz it sound like u just readin

~Luciano~ 07-12-06 04:16 PM

4sho fam....u kno ima keep elevateing

Tha .Q 07-12-06 05:25 PM

k...intro was cool...wudda been dope with some Dolemite on there

beat doesn't live up to the hype of the intro

Is this your verse coming in? Wow...it sounded like you were just talking...You need better mixing bro

The flow isn't bad...but, your vocals sounds like they're sitting on top of the beat instead of within it...

a lil fresh rhyming here and there

voice sounds good on track

at the 1:40 mark, your delivery sounded like you were out of breath

"effn hate" was aiight...but it didn't rhyme with anything...So, it was like out of place

This was a slick soundin track tho...

U have potential...keep droppin

RTF please on "DO NOT PUSH"

~Luciano~ 07-12-06 05:39 PM

lmao i did both verses and the choruses on one bar

i kno how 2 do it now...split that shit up

but thanx 4 feed fam

Tha .Q 07-12-06 05:48 PM

no doubt...cud u RTF here

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231557

thank u

~Luciano~ 07-12-06 05:57 PM

Done...............................

J Summers 07-13-06 09:33 AM

you got skill.. you just need to work out a few kinks i like your style... shizz dope...

Konvict_NYC 07-13-06 09:48 AM

Ayo whadup..yo this was tight for a first track my nig...flow is already sumthing for you which is working..yeah delivery = monotonous but everyopnes is at the beg but you had energy and im felin dat...lyrics are decent....got a koo voice..qual sucks...but eh everyone does at first and keep up 1

~Luciano~ 07-13-06 07:31 PM

good lookin on the feedback ya

ya kno the elevation gonna come

appreciate it

B To The D 07-14-06 09:41 AM

LOL@The Intro...hhaahha

ARGH IM JUST ABOUT TO UPLOAD THIS TRACK BIG ASS COLLAB I DONE!!!

booo!

Anyway,Flows not bad,needs uppin quite a lil bit,why is ya vocals only in left ear???....delivery needs bad,seems like you just talkin..so upp that,presence isnt bad,dont seem confident but you dont seem that nervous,so thas good,lyrics aint bad......your hook needs a diff effect to make it stand out...can hear hiss at the end...not bad for begginer....good looks...

RTF On My "Never Felt This Way" Plz

~Luciano~ 07-14-06 05:51 PM

Good Lookin Fam....