RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Spliviticus Vs. Doomed aka. e-Dub (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=67826)

...OpeY... 07-23-03 06:01 PM

Spliviticus Vs. Doomed aka. e-Dub

I reposted this because this kid can't figure out how to set up a battle correctly. Someone can close the other one.

Rules:

1 to 3 Minutes
Due by Midnight
No Crew Votes

...OpeY... 07-28-03 01:09 AM

Aight, here we go... alotta personals... btw, I freestyled this so I think one of my lines was similar to some other shit. I can't remember wut, but oh well. If you recognize somethin point it out.

Hi Fi

Lo Fi

Download

Peep The Soundclick For More Tracks!

Doomed 07-28-03 02:06 AM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/streetcredit

sfsssklutks5ke
;
]
]]]
].................................................. ...................................

]o]]p
;

...OpeY... 07-28-03 02:23 AM

i think he means http://www.soundclick.com/bands/streetcredit

fuckin dummy

.................................................. ........................................

.:FiorZ:. 07-28-03 10:19 AM

spliviticus got dis battle.
that shit about the pinkslip was funny.

structure: spliviticus
personals: spliviticus
punches: spliviticus
multis: Doomed
flow: Doomed

overall spliviticus edged this one out but shit was a close battle and props to both y'all.

PEACE............................................. ....................................FIORI

.:FiorZ:. 07-28-03 10:20 AM

I can't vote on da poll which is fucked up
it says that i need to explain my vote when i already have but neva mind
my bad peeps

Carcuz 07-28-03 12:41 PM

delivery - doomed
flow - both flowed really well but doomed got this by a little
style - tie
punches - slivitacus

though slivitacus had some nice punches, doomed really came well with delivery/style/flow which makes an audio hot..

+1 Doomed

both verses nice... i'll poll vote once i get 100 posts

...OpeY... 07-28-03 12:56 PM

i cant believe this herb... doomed even told me that I won last night on aim lol. ONLY VETS CAN VOTE! IF U AINT A VET DONT VOTE!

...OpeY... 07-28-03 12:58 PM

oh shit... no wonder... he took his shit off soundclick.... yall listenin to the wrong verse LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! that herb took his shit off so i couldnt get votes!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomed 07-28-03 12:59 PM

as long they got the rigt to vote, they can vote....
my sound click is acting retarded, it erazed all my filez except 2 and i jsut putted up 3 more.......imma have the battle back up later

...OpeY... 07-28-03 01:02 PM

yea right... stop bluffin herb... you took ya shit down so i couldnt get votes... how convenient that your soundclick took our battle off and none of the other ones

Dez 07-28-03 01:15 PM

wow...that was a bitch move...Spliv is a FAG...and a fag..lol

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333333333333

Oxygen 07-28-03 01:23 PM

and that is w0rd.............................................. ..................
...................deyzir is a F.A.G............................................. .....

...OpeY... 07-28-03 01:27 PM

add doomed to your fuck everyone list for bitchin out of a battle that i didnt even try on. He couldnt beat that soft ass verse i put up lol. thats sad. well i tried to give him a chance... i really did lol.

~JacK ThA RippA~ 07-28-03 02:22 PM

Yo spit man you won this you had some nice hot shit in there, and I loved your voice dawg you won this easy

Ricochet. 07-28-03 05:24 PM

Structure - Split
Delivery - Doomed
Flow - Tie
Punches Split

Split got this.. and that was real creative how you used that beat... i loved that i might do tha same nex aud. battle lol

vote - splitviticus... il poll my vote if you can poll vote here
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=68673
IM NOT a d.r aight i dont care if u vote me or not as long as its fair

Carcuz 07-28-03 07:53 PM

damn splivitibitch tryin to not count my vote... Ask anybody how his flow and delivery took u... If you think you took him in these categories you're a dumbass.. I'll battle u right now kid, and i'll set it up. 1:00 min, 3:00 max due next week sometime.

...OpeY... 07-28-03 09:14 PM

Hey... you're all jackasses... he took his battle off his soundclick last night and all you fools voted anyway! I don't care if you voted for me or him. He didn't even have his verse up! Look at his soundclick dumbass. He has 2 tracks up... one is vs. emoney and the other is vs. axl prose. Now shut the fuck up you newbie little bitch! Your shit aint even on my level you fuckin slut. Go ahead and battle me little queer. I'd love to even out that record of yours. And youre an idiot if you think any of his audios have better flow then mine! Maybe better delivery because i didn't give a shit, but theres no way he has better flow then me. And if you think im bullshittin you then peep my other freestyles! I don't even need to come in full to merk you or him ya fuckin dumbass fagget!

O W N E D

Carcuz 07-28-03 09:38 PM

your flow is good, but his is better... he took his audio down TODAY because i heard his verse and thought overall he's an iller MC...
"strapped with the chrome"<--one of his lines...

how am i owned.? you have yet to beat me in a battle and i dont think you can... Imma set it up if you wanna battle

Carcuz 07-28-03 09:39 PM

i just read yours again... Why you gettin so worked up? i musta hit a sensitive spot...

Your delivery sucks.. get real bitch boy

...OpeY... 07-28-03 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
lol... now whos sensitive... If you think you can face me in a battle you're crazy. If you think I was tryin in this battle you're absolutely nuts... if you think doomed actually won this battle youre a fuckin retard...

... heres why I own you pal... you and doomed right here...

Carcuz 07-28-03 09:54 PM

you've never heard me spit... the thing is i heard u and i don't think you're good at all.. And your beat selection was off nomatter how you try to justify it with your intro.. Shut your fuckin mouth until we battle...

...OpeY... 07-28-03 10:01 PM

bitch this is my thread... set that shit up right now... audios due sometime tonight... if you cant deal with that then shut the fuck up kid... u don't even know what kinda beat down your in for slut... just set the shit up pussy... 3 minute max. ima record my shit right now

Carcuz 07-28-03 10:23 PM

sorry kid.. i got another battle due tonight. ain't no fuckin way i'm doin 2... But i'll set a battle thread up

...OpeY... 07-28-03 10:37 PM

wutever... ty t yt aint showin... you know u can do this shit but wutever... then i wanna see a verse posted tonight... u know u aint postin ya shit up cus that kid aint even showin up. If you post that shit tonight then our shit is due tomorrow by midnight. If not then let it be known that you just a bunch of talk

Carcuz 07-28-03 10:41 PM

he's showin... .

...OpeY... 07-29-03 06:20 PM

someone can close this... doomed is banned

.................................................. ...............................................

Jae Cyph 07-30-03 06:19 PM

Spliviticus Wins, Doomed Loss.

and stop with that F.A.G. Shit it's pretty corny, and just a bunch of freeposting...

blahhhhhhhhhh.........!.........!........!.......! .......!......!......!.....