RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Name one mothafucka on this site...nah...fuck this...enough is enough (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246171)

Tha .Q 05-03-08 08:37 AM

Name one mothafucka on this site...nah...fuck this...enough is enough

Who has a broader base of support than me?

NO ONE.

And, before the hatas come in with the "they're lying" bit, THINK before you type.

I got white kids in Iowa makin MYSPACE pages in my honor. Kids who don't even know my ass, but made pages with my music on it...and BUMPIN IT.

I got kids, and by kids, I mean 12-15 feelin my music...one that I know of has my song "CAN'T HOLD ME" on his IPOD.

I got females feelin my swag on tracks like "Someday"...

I got old fans...my 70 year old grandmother, who HATES RAP, loves my gospel raps such as "All Praise 2006" and my collab with GDeuce

I got college students that love my music.

I got weed heads (420 or w/e that shit is) burnin my shit to CDs and taking road trips listening to my song such as "Lions and Mountains" off my "Itz My Time" mixtape.

I got fat, 30 year old italians--i.e., TONY SELF, feelin my shit

I got white trash--i.e., CHO KAHN-- in PA feelin my shit

**no offense bro...but, your scruffy image perpetuates that notion.

I got wanna-be radio host--i.e. MISS TITO--collabin with me 20+ times cuz he feelin my shit..>FELT IT...wtf ever...same difference...DON'T LIE NOW NIGGA :thefinger

I Got BALLAS--i.e., Apexx--who acknowledge that I can move music if I truly wanted to.

I got more college kids--i.e., 286--who say they'd SIGN ME in a heart beat.

I got producers giving me beats for FREE, when they'd otherwise charge, cuz they love my style.

I got Canadian Indians--i.e., Phenom--who said "Q has more potential than anyone on this site"

Speaking of rap "sites"...EVERY, EVERY web site I've ever posted on, I've received "good" feedback on my songs on...and, ultimately, earned the respect of the top emcees on the site at the time.

DON'T LIE NO NIGGAS...lol

hahaha

So...you have no claim...'Q is wack'

YAWNS

I've seen this before...

Here's what comes next:

"If you're so successful, then, why are you still bitching on a rap site and not doing something offline with your music"

^^If you haven't a clue as to the answer to that ERRONEOUS/RIDICULOUS question, then, my music wasn't made for your DUMB ASS anyway.

SUCK MY DICK.

Fuckas

Cuz...

I'm doing EXACTLY what I said I'd do...and that's be heard across-the-board(demographs)...

And it's just beginning.

JTR 05-03-08 09:13 AM

how come the back of ur album doesn't say "ft. common" beside any songs?

Ambient 05-03-08 09:16 AM

What point are you trying to prove?
That your family and close friends enjoy your music?
What an achievement... fuck outta here.

Enygma 05-03-08 09:30 AM

Wow.....I think Q's finally starting to get that buzz off of some of those kids on myspace. Congratulations Q, you got a couple of people who like you enough to tell you they like your music. Your 70 year old grandmother is just being nice. If she doesn't like rap, then she doesn't like your music. My mom tells me she likes my music and she's deaf, so I guess I appeal to a demographic that none of you ever will, right? :thumbup:

And you talking about Tito and Tony and Jay and everyone else in OYD loves your music because we made a couple of tracks with you? Dude, it was cool to make tracks with as many people as you could back in '06 which is when most of those so called collabs took place. The last collab you were on with Tito and Tony, Tito called me up and said he didn't know how to tell you that you went completely off topic and quite frankly ruined the track. He said when he tried to bring it up as a friend you got all big headed about it saying this same bullshit you're trying to pull here. "I got Somolians and Pakistanis bumping my shit." What ended up happening to that track Q? Have you seen it posted anywhere? Didn't think so....

Face it dude, you're washed up. You're over on LK where they praise you like some kind of princess, but the fact is that they all suck ass over there anyway.....lol. I was just in that battle tournament over there and had to get beat by someone else who wasn't from that board. I'd rather read some of the text people post on here than listen to some of the bullshit from there.

On the real Q, I'll give you some advice man. Learn how to grow. Grow as an artist, grow in maturity, just fuckin grow cause the Q I occasionally check out to see if he's doing anything new just sounds like the same old Q from 2006, which quite frankly, wasn't all that great.

J. Luth 05-03-08 10:31 AM

^yea, dude seems to be in the same place he was back in 2006.

I don't think your music is wack, I like it, I wouldn't mind bumping it. But your whole attitude and ego is wayyyyy to wrong, so I just choose not to listen because it's pathetic how bad your attitude is.

Enygma 05-03-08 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^yea, dude seems to be in the same place he was back in 2006.

I don't think your music is wack, I like it, I wouldn't mind bumping it. But your whole attitude and ego is wayyyyy to wrong, so I just choose not to listen because it's pathetic how bad your attitude is.

That's probably 90% of the people's way of thinking on here. So stop being a fuck nut Q.......you're acting all gay and shit :thumbup:

J. Luth 05-03-08 10:59 AM

^LOL yea, dude like opposite of apexx and phenom. When they went off and were talking bout the moves they making, even people who hated them gave them their props cuz they were humble bout it. I had my beef with phenom, but he doing his thing, and being respectable about it.

Q on other hand when he believes he making moves, just making everyone who was cool with him start to dislike him. Stupid way of thinking, but so is being.... yeaaaa ~_~

Cola 05-03-08 11:35 AM

Tha Q is old news...nuff said

.Eternal. 05-03-08 12:52 PM

lol @ canadian indians...

Adam 05-03-08 02:03 PM

^ Word, try Phenom?

Fucking idiot.

BigTony.Self 05-03-08 02:18 PM

aww man here goes the homosexual ethiopian ranting again...do you q maybe ull get a nice 12 yr old boyfriend to suck ya burnt sausage

L.E 05-03-08 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ Word, try Phenom?

Fucking idiot.

I second that statement...

Tha .Q 05-03-08 03:34 PM

I take one thing back...

CHo is not white trash...just red-neckish

but coo as hell

JTR 05-03-08 04:11 PM

if you're calling someone who you think is cool as hell, white trash, then you're so fucking fake it's amazing

but you're also a conservative republican who happens to be a faggot

so yea, you're fucking fake dude

JTR 05-03-08 04:12 PM

and ur lyrics are dumb as hell and dont make sense in 90% of ur songs ur just rapping bout random lyrics, if I never met u and found ur myspace I woulnt bump ur shit at all

L.E 05-03-08 04:54 PM

That's awesome that your family supports your music man.

That shit's important.

:thumbup:

Jay Rose 05-03-08 05:36 PM

in reguards to your first post, when you asked WHO has a fan base as broad as yours, id have to contest myself.....

ive gone to plenty of sites and been respected, just like every other member whos ever been in oyd, ie to get in you had to be dope so why wouldnt other sites think your dope as well....

my style might not be as underground as all yall prefir but most people who dont worship rap music on an internet board really love my stuff....

ive walked into random parties where i dint know whose house it was and they were playing one of my songs....

ive had people who opened for tech nine asking me to collab with them

my song myspace girls, got throw on an official myspace mixtape....

ive had probabally as much success as you have, so my argument when you ask who...

would be me....

oh and i can probabally name other people from this site who ive grown to know and respect to have the same if not wider of a fan base...

i respect you as an artist, and as a person, but dont pull a kanye n let a lil success go to your head man...i know you're better than that

Phenom-in-all 05-03-08 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Who has a broader base of support than me?

When we won the peoples choice award last year for best group (in a non-genre specific category) we had over 80,000 votes. My avy is a pic of the award we won in '06 for best hip hop or rap album, and I'll post pics of the other awards we won.

Not tryna match you for ego, just thought I'd drop some stats nigger. (or do you prefer american nigger?)

show n prove, thats what I'm about. word.

L.E 05-03-08 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all

Lol!

Gotta love those colours of Canadian Dollars!

Phenom-in-all 05-03-08 07:51 PM

i jus love how if you got enough, you can actually balance a cd on cash. haha.

"i love dem brown backs, and I ain't talkin native chicks"

L.E 05-03-08 08:17 PM

Quote:
i jus love how if you got enough, you can actually balance a cd on cash. haha.

"i love dem brown backs, and I ain't talkin native chicks"

LOL

Word. That's illy.

We SERIOUSLY HAVE TO COLLAB MAN...

You should check out my new track..

'Psychotic'...

I've elevated alot. :thumbup:

www.soundclick.com/limitededitioncan

I would go on MSN, but it's not available to me LOL.

Tha .Q 05-03-08 08:19 PM

Y'all shud seriously check out this mixtape.

HIP HOP AT ITS BEST.

La Cosa Nostra 05-03-08 08:24 PM

yo q..

if you got a real ego you dont even have to say shit...

Ambient 05-04-08 05:34 AM

Quote:

Is it just me or does canadian money kinda look like monopoly money?

.Eternal. 05-04-08 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ Word, try Phenom?

Fucking idiot.

were u callin me a fucking idiot or q? :huh:

.Eternal. 05-04-08 05:48 AM

phenom...u got a copy of the cd i could buy?

Adam 05-04-08 06:23 AM

I was calling Q an idiot.

Adam 05-04-08 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambient
Is it just me or does canadian money kinda look like monopoly money?

It's good that way, very convenient when you're drunk. Instead of looking for numbers or presidential figures, your mind only has to remember Blue buys one drink, Purples buys two. Red or Brown will get your bar tab, and Green will pay for the cab home.

American money is actually starting to get printed with tint in it. It's funny too cause American's knock on Canadian money so hard, now they're slowly starting to mimic it.

I'm not sure what Eros look like though dude, but word.

J Summers 05-04-08 08:02 AM

yeah them fives are purple now...they came out when i was in jail i went to the store and this bitch handed me a purple five... I SAID "bitch...you better not give me no fake money..PISSN ME OFF"

Nitrogen 05-04-08 10:55 AM

the way the name of the thread is worded lets yall know he just searchin for attention just as always. like its been said before, our music is cool but ya attitude is shitty. its like your looking for problems. i actually think you use all the hate and gay jokes to boost ya self esteem about yourself and your music. not all hate is out of jelousy, some of it goes to people who actually deserve it

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 10:58 AM

the q is pretty average in terms of lyrical ability....

TitoBronsky 05-04-08 02:03 PM

THE Q IS BITCH MADE.... and far below average.... Im tired of this fag acting like king shit... when he's a poor peasant's turd droppings.... for real... FUCK YOU NIGGA... and bitch that birthed you.

Ysdat 05-04-08 05:29 PM

Ok, all bnullshit aside. Its facts we came for.

Tha q: 36 years old, still on rap site, still using myspace, still making music in his bed room, still telling people half his age how much 'better' he his than them, still repping a fake label that he made up himself simply because no label would even glance twice at his wack music, still dissing soldier boy whos half his age.

Still never gonna make it in rap.

fact!

Blay'all 05-04-08 11:37 PM

<< had fan groups made on myspace & facebook by people OTHER than me or my friends

<< performed AS THE HALFTIME SHOW for my former high school's homecoming football game, which was also senior night (i don't know how shit like this is where you're from, but around here Friday nights in the fall = high school football)

<< recognized at Busch Gardens 7+ hours from my residence as "Blayboy" b/c of my music

<< huge college fan base

<< my pastor/old ladies at my church have listened to and like my shit

<< whole family likes my shit (not hard to believe, but you mentioned it)

<< everybody from my high school treated me like a celebrity when i went back home after my first group of tracks i put out (that never really made it into a solid album)... not even playing.

and the thing is, i'm not even trying to brag, and i don't even claim to be the most widespreadly (not a word) liked person on this site. or even close. i could name 5 people on this website more successful as rappers than me. i'm in college and right now my education/work experience is getting the majority of my attention.

i just made that list as a point to prove that you shouldn't come on here with a big head because you basically have the same e-success with support from your friends/family that i did 2 years ago.

J. Luth 05-04-08 11:40 PM

^Word? Link me to the facebook group. I could add it to the large amount of groups I joined

Blay'all 05-04-08 11:48 PM

^ lol, no bullshit but i already stated i wasn't trying to brag, AND i stated that it was ~2 years ago... so when i stopped rapping for about a year or so and deleted my myspace and everything they got closed up. i pretty much closed up everything i had related to my rap shit b/c i figured it would look worse for me to have a myspace page with the same 4 tracks on it for a year trying to act like i'm making moves than it would for me to just delete it then make a new one when i get back on my grind, which is what i'm doing now.

Blay'all 05-04-08 11:49 PM

oh yeah, forgot to mention... there is still 1 facebook group up, but it was created by me before any of this other shit i described even happened, and i never closed it up. just search "blayboy fan club"

_Talksic_ 05-05-08 07:59 AM

honeslty ive tryed to listen to q and beside the dick sucking and all that,
hes not really even mediocer just boring in my opinion

Dufflebag Boy 05-07-08 10:08 PM

the only support your gonna get is from the gay community...nuff said

Dabatos 05-08-08 12:46 AM

q you havent done shit stfu... you talk bout how your music is great bro but it aint. Its not bad but its not great. You brag so much about alll these people that heard your ass? When I kept writing music back in the day and i wasnt even good i was able to get 16000 plays in one month in one of my song and get rank 7 and one in soundclick. Want proof? links at the bottom. This was just on the 2nd song I've ever done. On myspace, I've had a fan base that spread to as far as the philippines. I had people in chicago telling me how they love my music and how they had their entire family listening to it. I had people already offering to buy a mixtape from me when i never even planned on making one. Like you said, my whole family loves my songs but eh? Whos family doesnt? I got niggas like your ass lovin my tracks. But hey I never bragged about it? I got 300x more plays than you on myspace and dont even make new songs anymore. I even performed in front of 4,000 people just in my junior year in high school, what about your lame ass? You brag so much when theres nothin to brag about. Your lyrics aint bad, but your ego makes no one want to listen to you. Once someone criticizes your work you argue back like a fckin black bitch that wont shut up. no offense to neone else but foreal. Your nothin, you dont have to stop rap but damn, stfu already. No one gives a fuck. Its sad how you try to make so much beef in this damn website just to get some plays on your myspace or soundclick? its pathetic and gives so many people a reason to hate gay fags like your ass that dont stop crying like the fckin bitch u are. Stfu already..here

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...&songID=2654618